PDA

View Full Version : ECAM not working with B42/43

argileh
10-24-2015, 05:32 AM
Hi,

i had been using B36.8 until very lately. ECAM was working properly (using Skalarki hardware). I switched to JH B42./B43 and the ECAM buttons do not respond correctly. I press a button to select a screen but nothing happens, tends to always stick or revert to the ENG screen.

I tried with the ECAM Emulator (to eliminate the possibility of the issue with Skalari) and still the problem. I reverted to B36.8 and both ECAM emulator and Skalarki panel work fine.

any idea how I can troubleshoot this problem.

thanks

jeehell
10-24-2015, 01:18 PM
Use all the events (i.e. push and release events ) for all ECAM switches. This has been discussed already for a long time with newer version.
I do not mind too much people sticking with older version, but at least a little work by yourself is required for late updating, this avoids some workload for me...

JL

Miatanet
10-25-2015, 03:40 PM
Hi JL

sorry but I still have that issue since weeks and no one untill now, could give a tip what to check. I tried already act as push button, useing all event, as told, but I have the same issue with the ecam. When pushing all, it never stops going arround to each ecam info. When pushing for example apu, always the fuel info comes up. I did not install it yet from scratch I did always the auto update. All is working fine accept the ecam.

is there something I can check for troubleshooting?

Thank you for a short feedback.

BR
Stefan

jeehell
10-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Make sure you have the latest skalarki profiler. Then for EACH (all of them: pages buttons, ALL, CLR,RCL etc) button on the ECAM control panel, you make sure you have pushed and released events.
This works in B42/43, this is confirmed.

Miatanet
10-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Make sure you have the latest skalarki profiler. Then for EACH (all of them: pages buttons, ALL, CLR,RCL etc) button on the ECAM control panel, you make sure you have pushed and released events.
This works in B42/43, this is confirmed.

Hi JL

Profiler 4.3 with latest update is installed.
This is what I have set up for each button:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10862&stc=1

Or did I miss something.

Thank you for a short feedback.

BR
Stefan

jeehell
10-26-2015, 03:09 PM
it's inverted...

UP is released or state OFF
DOWN is pushed or state ON

Miatanet
10-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Hi JL

that was the right hint :-). Now it works as it should...

Thank you for your excellent support.

BR
Stefan