PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Break Fan Status LED Offset

Berry2k
10-20-2015, 06:39 AM
Could someone help me to find the offset for Break Fan Status LED in Jeehell ?

jeehell
10-20-2015, 05:30 PM
This will be added to offset 73AC in next version.

JL

Berry2k
11-02-2015, 04:12 AM
THX.. in the news i see that it is implemented .. but in the offset table i couldnīt find it under 73AC .. Could you tell me how to use it ?

jeehell
11-02-2015, 05:39 AM
Did you look in the list installed by my software or the one online? The one installed in the root folder should be up to date.

jeehell
11-02-2015, 05:43 AM
The list installed should already be correct. I just updated the online one...

Knoepflesdruecker
06-13-2017, 05:12 AM
Hello Guys,
i am trying to read the offset LED-Status 0x73AC for the brake fan using Arcaze, Mobiflight Connector and FSUIPC (currently unregistered version). According to the Offset-Documentation of my B46 Version, it should be the 3rd bit for Fan ON and 4th bit for Brakes HOT. They are correctly masked in the MF. But those bits have a value of 0 all the time, same problem with the Autobrake button LEDs. Did any changes take place in the meantime or is it the FSUIPC unregistered Version what causes this problem? Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Marco

Update: Hi Guys, maybe i've got the solution. Possibly I didn't install the option "FSUIPC Support" in FMGS Setup. Will try this by tonight.

Thanks again JL for this fantastic freeware :)

michael1508
06-14-2017, 02:29 AM
I have FSUIPC SUPPORT and registered version installed.
And it works with the listed offsets.

So you should be successful as well with one or the other

Knoepflesdruecker
06-14-2017, 03:00 AM
Yes, that was the problem. Installed FSUIPC Support and works perfectly :)
My suggestion would be to consider, if FSUIPC Support shouldn't be automatically selected by default when running FMGS-Setup with FSX or P3D selected?

jeehell
06-15-2017, 05:08 PM
well I do not use FSUIPC at all on my system, so I do not see why I would need that by default...

Knoepflesdruecker
06-16-2017, 04:36 AM
Hi JL,
I think most of the homecockpit builders use FSUIPC and this could just eliminate one possible cause when something is not working like expected. And it would probably reduce support queries.
As the feature has only 2.3 MB, I think no one would have a problem with it installed. But this is only my small opinion, you are the master :)
Best regards
Marco

jeehell
06-16-2017, 04:50 AM
this has nothing to do with disk space requirements. BUt any hardware DLL added has an impact on performance, especially if the interface is not implemented. So all people not having FSUIPC installed may have hardware delays. Same if you installd CPflitgh support without any CPFlight FCU installed.
So yes I am the master and I decide not to make that default...

Knoepflesdruecker
06-16-2017, 05:52 AM
Thanks for explaining that. Absolutely comprehensible.