PDA

View Full Version : SIOC Help

ek112
10-17-2015, 05:17 AM
Hi JL,

I am a new cockpit builder, I have got the FMGS setup over the network have everything running. I am just started programing using SIOC for Opencockpits hardware.

I have a Master Card connected to a USB Expansion Card which in turn is connected to the main Computer Running FS X and SIOC.

I am trying to interface a few overhead push buttons but when running the script its not doing anything.

Can you try to guide me in the correct way.

I am using the set of FSUIPC offsets in the FMGS folder. Also the FSUIPC is not registered can this be the problem

regards

ek112
10-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Sorry for troubling you fellow simbuilders,

after reading manuals and trying to figure things out I have left behind setting the Masters [ X,X,X,X] in my SIOC script that was the problem

regards
Dineth

Hi JL,

I am a new cockpit builder, I have got the FMGS setup over the network have everything running. I am just started programing using SIOC for Opencockpits hardware.

I have a Master Card connected to a USB Expansion Card which in turn is connected to the main Computer Running FS X and SIOC.

I am trying to interface a few overhead push buttons but when running the script its not doing anything.

Can you try to guide me in the correct way.

I am using the set of FSUIPC offsets in the FMGS folder. Also the FSUIPC is not registered can this be the problem

regards