PDA

View Full Version : THR LVR not working on both engines

digidax
08-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi,
I have installed the black widow USB joystick http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411BtoyQELL.jpg with one THR LVR. In config it is presented by V-Axis. For THR LVR1 and THR LV2 I have set identical the V-Axis of the devices and also set up the values for CLB, TOGA, Revers ..... But in the simulation only engine 1 shows in the ECAM the input of the leveler. Engine 2 is standing everytime on max revers. Scene: at the moment only APU ist running and ADIRS on NAV and available.

What I'm doing wrong?

best regards
Frank

OmniAtlas
08-22-2015, 08:03 PM
In Configure Controls - select 'Choose LVR to setup'

Select 'Both'.

Setup your joystick this way and make sure you have enough error around the detents or it won't register.

digidax
09-08-2015, 05:31 PM
In Configure Controls - select 'Choose LVR to setup'

Select 'Both'.

Have now updated to B42.0 but the drop down menu shows "Choose LVR setup" - When I open it LVR1 and LVR2 are unique selectable. There is no possibility to choose a string named "Both". On the other hand "Complex THR LVR" will be opened too but during update / first install it was not checked for install. Mybe this is the problem? How can I uninstall it?

Sorry for the delay of my answer -have spent my holiday and now I'm back.

Thanks,
Frank

digidax
09-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeahh, found out - now it works.

-set the Throttle to TOGA
-select LVR1 then click TOGA then klick SET
-select LVR2 then click TOGA then klick SET

proceed with FLEX, CLB ...

My mistake was after changeing to LVR2 not klicked again to TOGA (because it still was selected from the LVR1 setup)

Thanks,
Frank