PDA

View Full Version : Jeehell stick over sensitive

masterp
06-28-2015, 06:27 AM
Hi gents,
I have a problem with my logitech attck 3 and jeehell latest.
the stick is over sensitive then It was very hard for manual landing.
AP.FBW (aileron/elev) i keep at 0, change to minimum or maximum without success. Nullzone set 10% in FMGS config.
please help me on how to calibrate the stick for smooth input.
Many thanks,
Vu

OmniAtlas
06-28-2015, 08:07 AM
Hi gents,
I have a problem with my logitech attck 3 and jeehell latest.
the stick is over sensitive then It was very hard for manual landing.
AP.FBW (aileron/elev) i keep at 0, change to minimum or maximum without success. Nullzone set 10% in FMGS config.
please help me on how to calibrate the stick for smooth input.
Many thanks,
Vu

The logitech is unrealistic (I have one) and does not represent the force or resistance found on the real aircraft.

masterp
06-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Tks for ur reply. Actually with fsx setting sensitivity 50% + nullzone 30%, my logitech is working great on aerosoft airbus :-)

i am wondering what are those 2 sensivity slides in AP.FBW used for? Thanks

Beaufort
06-28-2015, 01:58 PM
The logitech is unrealistic (I have one) and does not represent the force or resistance found on the real aircraft.
I can't compare it with the real bus, but I use Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, which has hall sensors instead of potis, and this works excellent, much more precise than the Saitek Cyborg X I used before. Not cheap, 125 €, but in my opinion worth every cent.

Vonduck
06-28-2015, 07:28 PM
I can't compare it with the real bus, but I use Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, which has hall sensors instead of potis, and this works excellent, much more precise than the Saitek Cyborg X I used before. Not cheap, 125 €, but in my opinion worth every cent.

Sadly the Warthog doesnt work for the captains side (left hand) or does it?

Beaufort
06-29-2015, 12:57 AM
Sadly the Warthog doesnt work for the captains side (left hand) or does it?
Affirmative, it does not. I'm just thinking about how to adapt it for the left hand, but that is not so easy, as it is built from metal, or to mount a plastic replica of the real one on it. Would be interesting for me if someone already successfully did that before.