PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B39

jeehell
04-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Hello,

the latest version is out:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B39.0.exe

This one corrects mainly issues/bugs in WideFMGS, and some FMA modes sequencing.

Regards,
JL

SSO
04-30-2015, 01:34 PM
Thanks Jean Luc,

I am having issues with the software OH connection on remote PC's.
Seems that input works, but output (button positions and LED) are not received by the SW OH.
After EXT PWR on FS, Pressing the external Power button gives me power, but no OH LEDs :-)
It does not work very well on the FS PC either...

A couple of other Issues:
- Hardware connect crashes if there is a USB thats disconnected.
- My CockpitSonic RMP did not come back up after the module was restarted. Needed a complete reboot to come back up.

Otherwise a great flight EKCH-EIDW

Anybody else?

jeehell
04-30-2015, 07:24 PM
Hello,

- OVHD: this looks like an administrator rights issue?
- Hardware module crash: what modules are running? cockpit sonic at least I suppose? what USB did you unplug?
- RMP : why did you need to reboot the RMP? this however should not be any concern to the EHID interface, as my soft sends data to the EHID driver which should handle connection/disconnection of devices transparently...

Regards,
JL

SSO
05-01-2015, 02:09 AM
OVHD:
Odd - Both on server and client run as administrator as well as disconnecting the AV. Never been an issue before. Tried on two different clients and the same issue on both...

HW: Skalarki, EHID/CockpitSonic, FSUIPC all on FS PC.
The HardwareConnect "Stopped Responding". I restarted and the backlight came on but no FRQ data in the two displays, thus tried to unplug and that killed HWConnect again.

Leonidas
05-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Thank you JL for this update, but my Cockpitsonic ECAM CP doesn't work now, it's just backlighted. In HardwareConnect says: "FTD2XX_NET.dll not valid". Is it for ECAM?
Regards

jeehell
05-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Hi,

This library is not one of mine, it must come with another hardware?? FTD2XX is most probably a library used to emulate a comport over USB (usual FTDI application).

I'll have a look at the ECAM, but I did no change much there. You do not get anything when pushing the buttons in the log?

JL

jeehell
05-01-2015, 03:36 PM
SSO: try to use only one harfware module at a time and try to see which one causes the crash...

JL

Beaufort
05-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Hi,

The error message in FMGS config probably comes from an hardware module. Which one do you have installed?

I have installed: FSUIPCmodule.dll and SkalarkiIO.dll.
But even when I switch to HardwareConnect=no in the starter.ini or put SkalarkiIO.dll into another folder, the "access violation" window comes again.
Remark: still B38.9, now updating to 39.0
Regards Rainer
EDIT: After updating to B39.0 problem disappeared. In the former version there wasn´t a "PERF.dll" in FMGS Server/PERF . Perhaps the reason?

SSO
05-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Hello,

- OVHD: this looks like an administrator rights issue?

Regards,
JL
Resolved: On the remote PC I uninstalled FMGS - removed the folder completely and reinstalled...

tcane
05-14-2015, 05:43 AM
Hey Guys, Hi JL,

JL do you think about to assist booth AIRAC Providers? :) I know it´s a hard way and work, but...

NAVIGRAPH published yesterday the LIDO Charts from Lufthansa Systems and in two weeks there comes also an APP for the IPAD to use this Charts as in real life! That´s a great thing what we´ve (Community) been waiting for.
Ok, Although this has now nothing to do with the AIRACS and your Software, but NAVIGRAPH has a one Year Complete Package with AIRACS and the the LIDO Charts for 77,23€!
But @ the moment i have to buy the LIDO Charts from NAVIGRAPH for 65,33€ and the Airacs von Aerosoft for 29,99€ (1 Year Packages).... so completely for 95,32 :( That´s a small difference, you know?! ;)

Maybe there is way to implement the Navigraph AIRACS?

Big regards
Florian

Beaufort
05-14-2015, 11:01 AM
For a VATSIM presentation I would like to run the MCDUs on another PC (Laptop, Win7 64Bit). After installing when started CPT MCDU shows warning "Access violation at adress 02217B00. Write of adress 0055BDC8" and F/O MCDU shows warning "Access violation at adress 022B7B00. Write of adress 0055BDC8". After clicking away both MCDUs appear with a white display.
Ports are open, all exes started as Admin. Clean new install ob B 39.0 with no result.
MCDUs on my other PC (Win Vista 32 Bit) don´t have that problem.
Can anyone give me a hint where to look for a solution - THX in advance!
Regards Rainer
EDIT: Solved by reinstall of graphics driver (ATI Radeon HD6630M)

OmniAtlas
05-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Updated your video drivers?

jeehell
05-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Tcane: Navigraph did not want to adapt their raw database to my software needs, where Aerosoft did.
I was contacted a few times by navigraph, but they never went to fully implement the file format for my soft.
I do not have the time to beg people. If you want to put pressure on them go ahead, I do not mind...

Beaufort : video drivers are probably your best bet for now.

JL

Beaufort
05-15-2015, 03:55 AM
Updated your video drivers?

JL
THX! Had the recent driver, but it seems to have a bug. After reinstall problem disappeared.

Airmichel
05-15-2015, 07:53 AM
Hello JL,

I have a problem with my MCDU. At first flight the MCDU works perfectly.On the second flight the MCDU gets out, but only the keypad, the display works. The only way to solve the problem is a reboot of SiOC, but that does not work correctly in flight. Is there somewhere a log file where I can see why the MCDU gets out?

The second problem is, that SIOC Creator hangs with the message "No response from the program" when I try to program the FO-MCDU. A new installation of the B39.0 version did not help.

best Regards,

Micha

jeehell
05-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi,

First time I hear of SIOC issues. Which version of SIOC do you use?

JL

OmniAtlas
05-15-2015, 09:26 PM
THX! Had the recent driver, but it seems to have a bug. After reinstall problem disappeared.

What kind of vatsim presentation are you doing? Perhaps you can also show them Christoph's CPDLC. Unfortunately I have never met a controller where I can use the ACARS function.

Airmichel
05-16-2015, 03:55 AM
Hi JL,

with the version B36.4 and Sioc 42B2 has everything works. With the update to version B38.4 the problem started. At the moment I have version B39.0 and SIOC 50B5 installed. The change of the USB port has also not fixed the problem.
This is in ConfigUSBKeys folder:

Var 0001, name key, Link USB_KEYS, Device 2

The IDX number 2 is the same in Sioc.

And this is in IOCKeys.ini:
[ fichero de configuracion para USBKeys ]
[ Configuration file for USBKeys ]

[ Múltiples USBs ]
[ Non unique USB ]
MUSB=No

[ Múltiples USBs ]
[ Non unique USB ]
MUSB=No

[ Número de periférico para el USB ]
[ USB Device number ]
deviceUSB=2048

[ IP del HOST del servidor ]
[ IOCP server host name ]
IOCP_host=localhost

[ Puerto de envio del protocolo IOCP ]
[ IOCP port ]
IOCP_port=8092

[ Tiempo de respuesta máximo de los paquetes IOCP ]
[ IOCP Timeout ]
IOCP_timeout=4000

[ Variable IOCP inicial ]
[ Initial IOCP Variable ]
IOCP_Ini_Var=1

[ Asignación de teclas a números enteros]
[ assign your keys ]

#1=1
#2=2
#3=3
#4=4
#5=5
#6=6
#7=7
#8=8
#9=9
#10=10
#11=11
#12=12
#13=13
#14=14
#15=15
#16=16
#17=17
#18=18
#19=19
#20=20
#21=21
#22=22
#23=23
#24=24
#25=25
#26=26
#27=27
#28=28
#29=29
#30=30
#31=31
#32=32
#33=33
#34=34
#35=35
#36=36
#37=37
#38=38
#39=39
#40=40
#41=41
#42=42
#43=43
#44=44
#45=45
#46=46
#47=47
#48=48
#49=49
#50=50
#51=51
#52=52
#53=53
#54=54
#55=55
#56=56
#57=57
#58=58
#59=59
#60=60
#61=61
#62=62
#63=63
#64=64
#65=65
#66=66
#67=67
#68=68
#69=69
#70=70
#71=71
#72=72
#73=73
#74=74
#75=75
#76=76
#77=77
#78=78
#79=79
#80=80
#81=81
#82=82
#83=83
#84=84
#85=85
#86=86
#87=87
#88=88

[ End of File ]

Is here everything correct?

best Regards,

Micha

Beaufort
05-17-2015, 05:29 PM
What kind of vatsim presentation are you doing? Perhaps you can also show them Christoph's CPDLC. Unfortunately I have never met a controller where I can use the ACARS function.
You will find it here (sry, German language only): http://board.vacc-sag.org/176/57244/
(http://board.vacc-sag.org/176/57244/)Edit: now in English, too: http://board.vacc-sag.org/16/58038/
It is a presentation of controllers and pilots in the Lab of the DLR, German academic aerospace society, in the TUHH, Technical University Hamburg-Harburg. I fear its a little bit to far away for you :cool:, you would be more than welcome to join! But perhaps an opportunity for you to fly online to / from EDDH - there will be controllers online during CET daytime on June 06th/07th.
I will fly JeeHell with my mobile equipment:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10220&stc=1
CPDLC is a good idea, I will surely use it in my new homecockpit when it´s ready, but I still have not much experience with it (as you said: seldom used by controllers, including me) and won´t have the time to get it running until then. Perhaps until October, when I wil participate (already a tradition) at the PC-Flugtage in Oberschleißheim near Munich (http://www.tourismus-schleissheim.de/veranstaltungen/243-flugwerft-fly-in-2015) in the Flugwerft Schleißheim, part of Deutsches Museum ("German Museum", the main museum of technical history in Germany) München. If you, as I fear once again, won´t be able to visit us there, it´s another opportunity for online flying in central Europe, as we offer ATC for Munich FIR for two days and are mostly supported by surrounding FIRs as Vienna/Austria, Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Switzerland and France.

Maddin91
05-18-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi JH,

one question to B39:
30sec after landing the FPL get's deleted. That's correct. But the SEC-FPL also get's deleted at that point, which - afaik - is not happening in the real aircraft.
Especially in real simulator training we always used the SEC-FPL after landing to immediately reload all entries (inkl. INIT and PERF) to quickly insert all data and do a repositioning onto either the takeoff runway or the final approach.
With the SEC-FPL always being deleted aswell, it's a pure waste of time to re-enter all data... :(
Any chance that can be fixed in next update?

Regards
Martin

jeehell
05-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I'll try to correct that, maybe on next update.

Regards
JL

tcane
05-19-2015, 03:29 PM
Tcane: Navigraph did not want to adapt their raw database to my software needs, where Aerosoft did.
I was contacted a few times by navigraph, but they never went to fully implement the file format for my soft.
I do not have the time to beg people. If you want to put pressure on them go ahead, I do not mind...

JL

Hallo JL,

I have some news for you in this case.
I contact Richard Stephan from Navigraph in the German FlightX-Forum these days. The Guys has @ the moment a little bit work because of the release of the new Navigraph Charts etc. but he answer me about my Question with Jeehell and Navigraph AIRAC.

Richard said that they have added to the code for Jeehell since the end of 2013 and actually it still exists. The data should be not converted, why that did not happen he can no longer say or read from the mail traffic with you. There was no problems or something like this.

What Richard to do now:
He makes a code review to see if something are missing or not, unless it activates the code and sends you a test data state. (What actually constituted before the end of 2013).
I think that´s are some great news. Maybe you can contact Richard again for further exchange?!?

Cheers
Florian

OmniAtlas
05-19-2015, 09:07 PM
You will find it here (sry, German language only): http://board.vacc-sag.org/176/57244/
It is a presentation of controllers and pilots in the Lab of the DLR, German academic aerospace society, in the TUHH, Technical University Hamburg-Harburg. I fear its a little bit to far away for you :cool:, you would be more than welcome to join! But perhaps an opportunity for you to fly online to / from EDDH - there will be controllers online during CET daytime on June 06th/07th.
I will fly JeeHell with my mobile equipment:
CPDLC is a good idea, I will surely use it in my new homecockpit when it´s ready, but I still have not much experience with it (as you said: seldom used by controllers, including me) and won´t have the time to get it running until then. Perhaps until October, when I wil participate (already a tradition) at the PC-Flugtage in Oberschleißheim near Munich (http://www.tourismus-schleissheim.de/veranstaltungen/243-flugwerft-fly-in-2015) in the Flugwerft Schleißheim, part of Deutsches Museum ("German Museum", the main museum of technical history in Germany) München. If you, as I fear once again, won´t be able to visit us there, it´s another opportunity for online flying in central Europe, as we offer ATC for Munich FIR for two days and are mostly supported by surrounding FIRs as Vienna/Austria, Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Switzerland and France.

Thanks for the info Beaufort - I will try and join you all in the virtual atc space. Thank you for publicising FMGS. That we also my original intention with the website. Regards.

Ben

OmniAtlas
05-19-2015, 09:09 PM
Hallo JL,

I contact Richard Stephan from Navigraph in the German FlightX-Forum these days. The Guys has @ the moment a little bit work because of the release of the new Navigraph Charts etc. but he answer me about my Question with Jeehell and Navigraph AIRAC.

Richard said that they have added to the code for Jeehell since the end of 2013 and actually it still exists. The data should be not converted, why that did not happen he can no longer say or read from the mail traffic with you. There was no problems or something like this.

What Richard to do now:
He makes a code review to see if something are missing or not, unless it activates the code and sends you a test data state. (What actually constituted before the end of 2013).
I think that´s are some great news. Maybe you can contact Richard again for further exchange?!?

Cheers
Florian

That is fantastic news Florian. Hopefully JL can implement a work around. I would also prefer to use Navigraph, especially with their new subscription charts.

jeehell
05-20-2015, 05:19 AM
Hallo JL,

What Richard to do now:

Cheers
Florian

Hello,

Amazingly, I myself have a very busy life as well... If they want to make money from users of my software, then they can take some time to contact me. Richard has my email, last contact from him in 2013 was just before he should have sent me the test database...

JL

filippoporcari
05-26-2015, 07:20 AM
hi jl,
i noticed that lately the FBW "lost the perfection" u achieved some time ago regarding autotrim: i remember i wrote here months ago to say thank u for the perfection u achieved in autotrim, it was fast and just perfect when flying hand on the stick.
now it still does a good job but entering and exiting a turn u have to give pitch inputs to mantain the correct attitude (of course i mean turns with a bank angle less than 30°) and even when flying straight if u give a momentary pitch input and release the stick the aircraft should mantain the new pitch input...it goes back to the old pitch instead.
i'm pretty sure u achieved a perfect result months ago...then something changed :)
i totally understand what a huge job is tuning the FBW but just wanted to report.
just for info all my tests were done in clear skies, no external weather...
regards
fil

jeehell
05-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Hello every one,

Please make sure you read that post:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29500

Regards,
JL

Leonidas
05-28-2015, 05:58 AM
Oh no JL. That's too bad... :(
I've already sent message to him.

Niklas
06-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Hi JL,

In SIOC Creator -> Misc. -> Landing Gear not down Red arrow is not working.That means there is nothing to fill in.

Best regards,
Niklas

Tom_a330
06-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Hi JL,

many thanks for your wonderful software. Ive running the last beta for almost two weeks now without a single disconnect or any other problem. Even a eight hour flight with extrafuel, simulating an A139ACJ, over the pond went without any trouble.
Cant wait for the next version...

Cheers

Tom

jeehell
06-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Hi,

The new version is actually out jsut now ;-)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29542

I'm closing this thread as usual, move on to the new one.

JL