Hi all,

the latest version is available here :
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.9.exe

Best regards,
JL

romeow
02-16-2015, 05:33 AM
Hi JL,

first of all thanks for the new version!

As I faced different problems with version 37 I downgraded again to 36.3 weeks ago. This version (with SIOC 4.6) runs without any problems on my system. I had no time and no fancy to experience with 37.

Actually I like to try your new version 38. Is it reasonable (or even indispensable) to install the latest SIOC version as well? And if so would you suggest to rewrite the SIOC script with your SIOC_CREATOR or will a new compilation of the txt file into an ssi file suffice?

Thanks for advice!
Regards
René

OmniAtlas
02-16-2015, 09:48 AM
Hi JL,

Do you know what it would take to make your software run with XPlane?

I am using XPUIPC, and XConnect which converts values from FSUIPC, but after starting your software I cannot even start the batteries.

Is there some additional programming which would need to be done?

I've grown quite impressed with XPlane and would like to leave FSX/P3D behind -- here is a recent video I took: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWDC9H_jzzw

turbovela
02-16-2015, 01:09 PM
JL,

Do you recommend a fresh install for B38 or can we just use the updater?

Thanks,

Jose

OmniAtlas
02-16-2015, 10:49 PM
Hi JL -- thank you for the update.

I also get the FLAC1+2 errors (autopilot also automatically disconnects), and abberations on ND with terrain EGWS turned on (try airport YBCG, YBBN).

Regards.

jeehell
02-17-2015, 01:23 PM
Hi all,

Try this new version:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.1.exe

I will not add xplane support because of no available A320 flight model that can be used, and the time required to add full support.

Some EGPWS issues may come from graphics cards/drivers.

JL

manuelthomi
02-18-2015, 03:52 PM
Hi

I don't get any FAC fault anymore with the new version. Thank you for fixing that.

But with this new version I can't move the ailerons on ground, e.g. for the flight controls check. The ailerons are only moving a little bit on the f/ctl page of the ecam. In flight everythings works fine.

Best regards
Manuel

tcane
02-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Hi JH,

today i made the update of your new Version! Big thanks for your hard work! Installed all as Admin.

I got also the ELAC2 fail on the FLT CTL. Can not turn on or off.

The issue with the crashing P3D and not connection/connection of the clients in your Server still be there.
What i have finde out. When i start P3D, FMGS and SIOC as Admin, P3D doesnīt crash, but with the small issue of the displayed connection. Like in this Video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1VVO9kDfc)
When i forget to start SIOC or start it without admin rights, P3D crashes but the clients displayed as connected in your Server. In the next time, make also a video of the crash.

King regards
Florian

romeow
02-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Hi JL or all others,

again my two questions. A simple yes or no suffices!

1) Do I need to install SIOC 5.0 for38.1.?
2) Do I have to reconfigure then with SIOC_Creator?

Thanks!
René

tcane
02-18-2015, 05:08 PM
Hi Renč,

1) You doesīt need SIOC 5.0. An older Version of SIOC also works.
2) Since the last 3 big Version Updates i reconfigure the Jeeheel.txt every time with the SIOC-Creator.

Cheers
Florian

romeow
02-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Thanks for your help, Florian!

I'll try and see!

Kind regards
René

OmniAtlas
02-19-2015, 01:50 AM
Hello JL,

As others have also reported, when turning on EGPWS there is now an access violation.

Thank you,

Ben

tcane
02-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Hi JL,

sorry, big mistake frome me. :-|
There are no ELAC 2 issue. Without the displayed connected not connected issue and P3D crash, all works fine! (For me GPWS works without a problem...)
Have made a complete new SIOC_Creator assignment and the FD and ELAC2 Korry have the same Input Number but a different IDX. And i assignment on the same IDX like the FD Button. :roll:
Sorry for making trouble with this here.

King regards
Florian

tomahawk66
02-20-2015, 12:39 AM
Hi JL,

As I have mentioned in posts elsewhere in this forum, I am working on a 2-D panel interface to the JH A320 using XML gauges and FSUIPC-LUA scripting. Thank you for attending to related issues concerning certain FSUIPC offsets, which I have acknowledged in the relevant threads.

A few more issues are noted here:

(1) Capt- and FO-MCDU's LSK and RSK keys do not work when activation is attempted through FSUIPC offset 78EC (values 38-43 and 44-49, values 221-226 and 227-232) . However these keys work normally on the native graphical MCDU's. So I suspect that this is a problem with the FSUIPC offset. This problem existed even with update B37 and continued till B38.

(2) With update B38.1, both MCDU's get stuck on 'loading nav data' and are wholly inoperative thereafter. No keys work, even on the the native graphical MCDU's. Reverting to version B38 restores functionality of the keys and allows loading of nav data, but the problem noted above with the offsets for line select keys returns.

(3) The 'always on top' feature for the graphical display units does not work reliably, and this was an issue even with version B37. I wonder if this is a general problem faced by everyone, or whether this is related to my own multi-monitor configuration. (I operate 6 monitors off my server desktop using 2 dual-head graphics cards as well as 2 Matrox DH2Go units. My system has worked stably and efficiently with all other FSX add-ons, including the PMDG B737 NGX and the FSLabs Concorde)

(4) I am having problems with APU start and Engine Start. They often get stuck/hang mid-way. I am wondering whether this is due to my trying to operate all the units on the server, rather than distributing them over a network, which is of course how your software is intended to be run.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Chakko.

OmniAtlas
02-22-2015, 09:20 AM
Hi all,

I will not add xplane support because of no available A320 flight model that can be used, and the time required to add full support.

Some EGPWS issues may come from graphics cards/drivers.

JL

Hi JL -- if you reconsider, please take a look at the QPAC A320, their 1.0 version is available for free. http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showforum=110

Thank you,

Ben

tcane
02-22-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi Jl,
today i flown a 3,5 hour long online leg. Between 2,5 and 3 hours after departure i got a "Wide FMGS Out of memory" message. It still works continue but with some lags and crashing frame rates in P3D.

Regards Florian

immaging
02-23-2015, 06:11 AM
Hi JL and All,

I downloaded the new version of Fmgs 38.1, but i Have a problem.
The server pc working ok ( p3d-pfd-nd-mcdu-Ohv- Cpt side).
But the client pc( pfd-nd-mcdu-ewd-se Foside) after 10-20 second, freeze and dont work anymore.
the message on the fmgs module is this:

WideFMGS Client log.
Port 8005: connected
Port 8004: connected
Port 8003: connected
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutexMain2 timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
TfmapsThread timeout
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
Port 8003: Disconnected
TfmapsThread timeout
MsgListMutex timed out
Port 8003: Disconnected
TfmapsThread timeout
MsgListMutex timed out....

Help for Idea??

many TKS

Daniele

anzabon
02-23-2015, 08:29 AM
(1) Capt- and FO-MCDU's LSK and RSK keys do not work when activation is attempted through FSUIPC offset 78EC (values 38-43 and 44-49, values 221-226 and 227-232) . However these keys work normally on the native graphical MCDU's. So I suspect that this is a problem with the FSUIPC offset. This problem existed even with update B37 and continued till B38.

(4) I am having problems with APU start and Engine Start. They often get stuck/hang mid-way. I am wondering whether this is due to my trying to operate all the units on the server, rather than distributing them over a network, which is of course how your software is intended to be run.

Chakko.

Hi Chakko, I also run the CPT and F/O MCDU LSK and RSK keys via the FSUIPC offsets and still don't have any problems with them in B37 and B38. The APU and both engines also start without any problems. Maybe some difficulties in your hardware configuration, for example the network or computers...

Regards, Bon

tomahawk66
02-23-2015, 08:51 AM
Hello Bon,
Many thanks for this valuable information......I'm going to now have to test whether these problems I am experiencing have something to do with attempting to run both Captain and F/O sides on the same PC.....not just both MCDU's but all the other DU's as well.
Regards,
Chakko.

jess-b
02-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Got my first flight with the latest beta tonight. All went well until after landing. Just cleared the runway and I suffered what I assume was a disconnect. I lost my engines and all power for no reason. I got the apu running soon after, but couldn't get the engines running again.

Will test again tomorrow to see if the problem reoccurs.

Jess B

jeehell
02-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Hi Jessica,

This does not look like a disconnect situation as all the engines logic is running locally on the main computer.
This could be :
- hardware interference (if you have switches for the engines master switches)
- fuel starvation
- mis-handling of the master switches (soft or hard)
- a bug in the fuel system logic

If you encounter that again, please report it.

best regards,
Jean Luc

jeehell
02-24-2015, 07:32 PM
@Daniele: I should release a new versio nvery soon, I reworked a lot of the network things again, it should help in your case.

Cheers,
JL

immaging
02-25-2015, 10:14 AM
@Daniele: I should release a new versio nvery soon, I reworked a lot of the network things again, it should help in your case.

Cheers,
JL

Many Tks JL ,

And a new version for sound ( ie Apu-Pax/evac-Battery-and many more) ready for download a few day, and a rework of a320 cfg, with a correct Fuel rate, Yaw damping, engine parameters and more little thing.

Daniele

janinp
02-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Hi JH, Hello everyone,
Nice flight today. I noticed that 2 times including on approach the plane was suddenly losing track and turning left off track. I had to redirect the ACT to the next maypoint. Otherwise nothing to notice and the fuel burnt is perfect. Vertical nav has been considerably improved. Thanks JH.
Another issue that appeared with B38 is on vhf2 : sdby frequency cannot be switched anymore. there is a blink but no change. Does anyone has the same problem ?
Thanks,

Pierre

madurs
03-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Hello JL and everyone

As a newbie for Jeeell, I stated that the redirecion link for downloading the software on the website http://flightsystem.wix.com/airbus#!resources/cisa is wrong or oudated... took a while until I got the latest version. :-)

@JL: cold you update the link, please?

Many thanks
Urs

jeehell
03-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Hi all,

The latest version is available.
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.3.exe (I skipped 38.2...).

What's new:
-Greatly enhanced ADIRUs logic
-Added SWITCHING panel selectors (ATT HDG / AIR DATA / DMC / ECAM ND XFR) in SIOC, FDS and CockpitSonic interface. Skalarki will probably arrive soon with an update of the profiler from Marcin.
-Reworked navdata loading:
*Navdata is computed from Aerosoft format to a direct format by the FMGS Server after each AIRAC cycle update
*This process creates .bin files in the Navdata folder (ARPT.bin,FIX.bin, etc)
*These files must be copied on your client computers in the same navdata folder
*If you change scenery or else, you need to delete the files on the server computer to re-generate them (then copy them again).
*If you update the airac cylce manually into navdata\navdata1 and navdata2 folders, you'll have to erase the bin files manually as well.

@Urs: this website is not mine, it is an unofficial one from Ben on this forum.

Regards,
JL

manuelthomi
03-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Hi

I don't get any FAC fault anymore with the new version. Thank you for fixing that.

But with this new version I can't move the ailerons on ground, e.g. for the flight controls check. The ailerons are only moving a little bit on the f/ctl page of the ecam. In flight everythings works fine.

Best regards
Manuel

It's working again like it should after installing new version 38.3. Many thanks.

madurs
03-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Hi all,

Regards,
JL

Hi JL
Thank you ... I didn't know that
But still unsure about you website www.jeehell.org (http://www.jeehell.org) ... I state that unerhis address there isn't really a website , right? There are only direct links for downloading?
(Sorry for my stupid questions)

Regards
Urs

Leonidas
03-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Thank you JL for this update.
How could I disable TerrainOnND on F/O? It's enable by fefault and I haven't 2nd MCDU.
Regards

EdwardInBeijing
03-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi JH, thank you for the work you put into this.

I've upgraded from a really old version to 38.3 but now one of my two clients won't connect. The networking side is fine, I can ping, there are no firewalls/AV's.

I have 2xMCDU's on PC3, Panels on PC2 and Logic on the FSX machine, all of which was running fine on the previous version.

The 2 clients wideFGMS configs are identical, and from what I can tell, correct. The standby instruments are blank.

Strangely though, earlier on on a previous reinstall it was the 'other' pc that couldn't connect.

There have been no hardware/cabling changes. This is at the stage before running Skylarki Profiler. I can run panels on the main PC fine, and everything seems to operate without the displays attached.

I've checked everything I can think of this end. Any ideas....

Cheers

Edward

jeehell
03-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Hi,

@Leonidas: you can use FSUIPC offsets.

@Edward: it seems some have issues when mixing different OSs (XP and 7 for instance). I cannot reproduce it...

@Urs: I have a domain name and storage fot the downloads, that's all, no website. To avoid having too many people asking stupid questions ;-)

Regards,
JL

janinp
03-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Hi all,
Anyone having the problem of COM2/NAV2 when I cannot switch from sdby frequency ? or is is a driver issue (fscockpit com panel) ?
Thanks for your help,

Btw, did a P3DV2 flight today which was great : still the aircraft going off track one time during approach, and an abnormally long flight time estimate in MCDU (1h44 mns for a 1h04 flight time with sometimes 10 minutes displayed for a 11NM leg). Seems to have appeared with the last B38.3.

Kind regards,

Pierre

OmniAtlas
03-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Travelling now, will update the web site when I get back tomorrow. Regards.

EdwardInBeijing
03-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Hi JH, Nope not that, All machines running Win 7 x64. Does this comment mean you're aware of this problem in general?

jeehell
03-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Not really, just one user reported that...
Make sure you run the starter using admin rights (right click run as administrator), a lot of issues come from there.

Regards
JL

AUA171
03-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Hi JL!

Thanks for the new version.
I'm just checking the new panels in SIOC_Creator.
Regarding the Rudder Trim panel...
I'm wondering how the 4th digit should be realized to display "R" & "L", as the Opencockpits DisplayII card is not able to display these special characters.

I mean it would be possible to use e.g. value "6" for "R" and "7" for "L" and exchange the PINs of the several segments.

Thanks for your hints.
br
Christian

Eagle_For
03-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Good Morning

I just discovered this wonderful FMGS320 o Jeehel.
use OpenCockpit ars so I'II try it all.
I managed to view the gauges
However I can not seem to start the engines because fuel is zero (FOB 0).
I have not yet installed NavdataPro because I use Navigraph.
This can be explained this.
Is it done way to put some fuel for my test ?
I will then test Siocreator.
Thank you still Jeehel and those who bring me help.

Excuse my English (French)

Raymond

Stephan Schwarz
03-02-2015, 04:23 PM
Raymond, you only have to load the airplane via the FSX menu. You must use the delivered PA 320 Model.

Regards,
Stephan

OmniAtlas
03-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Hi JL
Thank you ... I didn't know that
But still unsure about you website www.jeehell.org (http://www.jeehell.org) ... I state that unerhis address there isn't really a website , right? There are only direct links for downloading?
(Sorry for my stupid questions)

Regards
Urs

Jeehell provides direct links to his updates on his website. I have updated the unofficial site with links to the latest release.

OmniAtlas
03-03-2015, 03:56 AM
Hi JL

With the latest 38.3 --

Aircraft is unable to maintain G/S with both AP1+AP2 turned on; is there a new flight model? I am using FSX (Steam Edition) but when installing was told there was an error installing into my P3D folder (which I have deleted).

The aircraft also felt a little 'light' when hand flying with the sidestick.

I like how the EICAM reminds me to turn on the PACKS after takeoff.

Can someone familiar with the aircraft confirm that when you are at Flaps 3, Stats are at 2 prior to T/O? With the latest beta, there is a leading edge (triangle) at 3, but stats are at 2.

I attempted to run StarterFSX with admin rights but the terrain awareness sytem (EGPWS) still gives an EIS error when it is turned on.

P.S - How do you turn on the 'night mode' for the OVHD?

Regards.

tcane
03-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Hallo All,

Update to the last version yesterday. Thanks Jean-Luc for your great work and add the ruder trim and switch panel. Nice one! ;)

My problem with the crashing Prepare 3D when I launch the jeeheel Server and displayed not connected but connected clients still be there.

Here is again a video. Now with the crash when I start the FMGS-Server! http://youtu.be/kYBYStYIG3o

Regards
Florian

EdwardInBeijing
03-03-2015, 07:16 AM
Hi JH. After many re-installs I eventually lost both client PC's so have gone back to B34 which works fine. I have them both installed side by side now. I'm not using UAC on any of the machines but I will try and re-install with admin and let you know.

anzabon
03-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Hello JL,

no criticism on 38.3, everything seems to run fine and stable on the ground but I have to check the systems completely via a test flight yet. And thank you for the Power-On LED assignment, it's great and solved some minor problems!!!:)

I have three wishes for a future version:

- It would be fantastic to implement the Cabin Alt and Temp 1-3 control on the overhead panel via potentiometers - like the dim control potis for PFD, ND, EWD and SD. As far as I know they are controlled via potis in the real aircraft.

- When I turn on the APU master switch on the overhead panel, the APU page on the SD doesn't appear. I have to call it manually by the APU switch on the ECAM control. Is that like in the real A320? Don't know exactly but I think so.

- An actual offset list for download.

Congrats to that great software and thank you again for your superb work, Jean-Luc! ;)

Kind regards,
Bon

tcane
03-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Hallo again,

Made a one hour testflight. And got two issues.
Regarding rework of the navdata loading. Erase old .bin files from the navdata folder on the server. After this start the server and let create the new .bin files. Copied this files into my two clients in the navdata folder. Can programming and track a route with the waypoints in the MCDU, ND etc.
But i canīt see the VORīs, NDBīs, WPTīs, ARPT on the ND when i push one of this buttons in the FCU. Have anybody also the same problem?
Sorry for the "stupid" question but have i done something wrong now???

The other thing is, that the ND/PFD/MCDU CPT. MCDU F/O and ECAM DISPLAY freezes after ca. 50 minutes complete. I got this Displays on one Computer.
ND/PFD/ECAM/MCDU CPT. are connected to a graphicscard and a TRIPLE HEAD TO GO.
MCDU FO are connected to the onboard graphicscard.
The ND and PFD for the F/O are on another client PC and still works continue without problems.

I hope someone can help me with this. :,(((

jeehell
03-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Hi Tcane,

Just put an update for the VOR/NDB/FIX/ARPT issue.

The other issue is more probably linked to graphics card / drivers...

Best regards,
JL

anzabon
03-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Hi JL,

does there also an offset exist for the new Power-On output assignment? And if yes, what are the values for?
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Bon

jeehell
03-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Bon please see the "help" sticky thread for the offet list. http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27527
You're looking for the battery offset which is used to know if power is on.

JL

tcane
03-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Hi Jean Luc,
Thanks for your update!
Is the update "On Air"? Start the FMGS but there comes no autoupdate Popup...

jeehell
03-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Yes it should be there??
JL

tcane
03-04-2015, 03:13 AM
That is Strange! There was no autoupdate on all three machines... I will Test it this afternoon again and give you a notice.
For safty: Do you have maybe a link with a complete install file?

Greetings
Florian

anzabon
03-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Tcane is right, theres no auto-update available on all PCs...

Bon

navigator88
03-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Hi Jeehell,
there is no update available so far, when I run the updater, it appears :service under maintanance...
Ben

anzabon
03-04-2015, 07:16 AM
Hmm, also strange:
Yesterday I've installed 38.3 and tested a short startup. Worked so far.
Today I started the hole system like every day... and there seems to be no connection between FMGSServer and FMGS clients any more. But WideFS recognizes all three WideClients.
All input assignments in iitcreator are correct and able to be tested in iitcreator, so all output assignments are, all poti and switch assignments in FMGSConfig are there and working, network recognizes all PCs with their right IPs, "StarterFSX" brings no error message - but when I choose "ExtPwr" in FSX, there's no light on the Overhead panel, and there's also no light on the virtual OVHD display. Also strange: I cannot move any virtual switch on the OVHD display software. In short: there's power available for the hole system, everything stays dark.
I have tried three hours without success and don't know what's wrong. I've changed nothing. Any hints?

Best regards,
Bon

buentead
03-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Hi Bon
I had the same behavior today with one of the two clients. Then I started the client software as administrator. And it worked - like discussed many times here. Have you tried this?
Regards
Adrian

anzabon
03-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Hello Adrian,
yes, I know this behaviour and I always start all software parts as administrator. BTW: the hole system is Win7.
But many thanks for your input. I remember that this special problem also occured in B37.4 when I've implemented the PDF, ND and EWD/SD dim poti control via hardware (FDS FC-1 card). When I disconnected all the dim potis from all three FC-1 cards, it worked again. Maybe this is the same issue in B38.3 but I have to test that yet. Now I have to work. I don't think it's a problem in FMGS but with the FC-1 card connection via hardware connect. Mysterious. Will reply.
Best regards,
Bon

OmniAtlas
03-04-2015, 09:55 AM
B38.3 -- no TCAS alerts on IVAO for some strange reason even with TCAS TFC set to ALL, TCAS mode to TA/RA.

Traffic shows up on IVAP client internal TCAS.

tcane
03-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Hallo Jl, Hallo Guys,

Got some similar issues like the other guys. Start again a one hour trip, after 20 minutes the Hardware FCU (Connected on a OC Mastercard with SIOC) stop to work. Recognized no inputs or outputs. It seems to be, thats are the same or similar issue like Bon... respectively my problem with no working OC Card some time ago... In the last version the problem has gone...

With the non-function autoupdate was already mentioned.
Off course i start all clients and server as admin! ;)

King regards
Florian

buentead
03-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Hello everybody

Today, I flew two legs (LSZH-LSGG-LSZH) with B38.3. And now I also discovered the 'disconnection problem' as reported here as well. I was running two clients. Only the client with PFD, ND, and MCDU on it disconnected twice. The other client with EWD, SD, standby instruments, and HW drivers for FDS and Skalarki never disconnected.

Here are some extracts from the logs I attached.

I started the simulator on 17:10:03 as can be seen in log logNDB.txt

*17:10:03* Navdata module launched Server
*17:10:03*
*17:10:06*
*17:10:06* Navdata1:
*17:10:06* -ARPTliste:15336
*17:10:06* -NavaidListe:18198
*17:10:06* -FIXliste:183324
*17:10:06* -AWYsegments:97152
*17:10:06* -MarkerList:2545
*17:10:06* Navdata2:
*17:10:06* -ARPTliste:15165
*17:10:06* -NavaidListe:18211
*17:10:06* -FIXliste:180118
*17:10:06* -AWYsegments:96338
*17:10:06* -MarkerList:2574
*17:10:06* server started on port:8006

Then I started the 'PFD/ND/MCDU' client SW (IP 192.168.1.91) without 'administrator rights'. According to the logNDB.txt the client connected but then an error occurred and it disconnects as shown below:

*17:10:49* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*17:10:50* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*17:11:01* Client Disconnected: 192.168.1.91
*17:11:02* Client error 10053
*17:11:02* Client Disconnected: 192.168.1.91

I stopped the client SW and restarted the SW with administrator privileges. I also started the 'Standby/HW' client (IP 192.168.1.93) with administrator privileges. Then the logNDB.txt shows this:

*17:11:13* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*17:11:22* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*17:11:26* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*17:11:48* Client connected: 192.168.1.93

On the WideFMGSserver screen only the connection of the clients started with administrator privileges are visible. Following the extract:

WideFMGS server Log.
port 8003:192.168.1.91 connected
port 8004:192.168.1.91 connected
port 8005:192.168.1.91 connected
port 8003:192.168.1.93 connected
port 8005:192.168.1.93 connected
port 8004:192.168.1.93 connected

After more than one hour of flying (it happened during takeoff in LSGG), the 'PFD/ND/MCDU' client stopped working. All three displays were 'frozen'. So I stopped the client SW and restarted it with administrator privileges. The logNDB.txt shows the following entries:

*18:21:08* Client Disconnected: 192.168.1.91
*18:21:09* Client Disconnected: 192.168.1.91
*18:21:09* Client error 10053
*18:21:09* Client Disconnected: 192.168.1.91
*18:21:25* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*18:21:37* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*18:21:39* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
Please note that the client error reported (10053) is exactly the same one as when I started the client SW without administrator privileges.

And the WideFMGSserver shows this:

port 8003:192.168.1.91 disconnected
port 8004:192.168.1.91 error
port 8004:192.168.1.91 disconnected
port 8005:192.168.1.91 disconnected
Fpln OnError

The next client communication problem of the 'PFD/ND/MCDU' client was after 20 minutes. So the time was much shorter between the 1st and the 2nd crash than between the initial start and the 1st crash. The following extract shows the rest of the logNDB.txt entries:

*18:40:12* Client Disconnected: 192.168.1.91
*18:40:12* Client error 10053
*18:40:28* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*18:40:38* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*18:40:42* Client connected: 192.168.1.91
*19:00:02*
*19:00:02* Module stopped normally

And the corresponding entries of the WideFMGSserver log:

port 8003:192.168.1.91 disconnected
port 8004:192.168.1.91 error
port 8004:192.168.1.91 disconnected
port -1: error
port 8005:192.168.1.91 disconnected
Fpln OnError

I also have to mention that my 'PFD/ND/MCDU' client runs at 100% CPU (which seems normal according to the discussions I followed). Hence, it may not have enough CPU time to run the communication 'on-time' (this is my speculation :wink:). The 'Standby/HW' client has the same HW as the 'PFD/ND/MCDU' client, but the CPU runs at 40-60% only. Therefore, it might be interesting to here from you all, if only the 'max CPU' client disconnects or if it happens to 'any' client.

I apologize for the very long report. But I hope that this can help to sort out the root cause of the communication problem. Many thanks to all of you for being so active in this forum!

Adrian

Miatanet
03-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Hi all,
I just come back from a short test flight after updating to the latest version and I flew from LSGG to LSZH without any issues, no disconects, all went fine and was exciting as always. Thank you again JL for that outstanding software.
Using Skalarki HW and FSX with four PC systems.

Best regards
Stefan

jeehell
03-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Hi Buentead (and the others with disconnects...)

It's possible that too much CPU strain could make the client disconnect .This is to "save" the server from waiting too long transmitting data it removes the lagging client, otherwise the whole network would suffer lag. I'll try to increase the delay before it "cuts" the connection.
I can't say much more than sizing the computer correctly to run the PFD and ND which are heavy CPU users.

You can try to reduce the PFD/ND loads by adding these 4 lines in the PFD.ini and ND.ini files (put the 4 lines in the 2 files, do not put the ND lines only in the ND.ini...):
PFDminDelay=0.1
PFDmaxDelay=0.3
NDminDelay=0.1
NDmaxDelay=0.3

(the default values are 0.04 and 0.2)

You should also refrain from using the EGPWS as it adds CPU usage.
A multi core CPU is best (ideally core i7 or similar...).

Regards,
JL

janinp
03-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Hi JH,
No disconnects on my side.
Can you reproduce the inability to switch stby frequency when on vhf2 or nav2. This happens on both CPT and FO RMP panels (fscockpit hardware) since new version.
Thanks a lot.

Pierre

anzabon
03-05-2015, 09:07 AM
... But i canīt see the VORīs, NDBīs, WPTīs, ARPT on the ND when i push one of this buttons in the FCU. Have anybody also the same problem?
Sorry for the "stupid" question but have i done something wrong now???

The other thing is, that the ND/PFD/MCDU CPT. MCDU F/O and ECAM DISPLAY freezes after ca. 50 minutes complete. I got this Displays on one Computer.
ND/PFD/ECAM/MCDU CPT. are connected to a graphicscard and a TRIPLE HEAD TO GO.
MCDU FO are connected to the onboard graphicscard.
The ND and PFD for the F/O are on another client PC and still works continue without problems.

Hi JL,
this morning the 38.3 system worked again (very mysterious) but with the known difficulties. Before startup I've added the four lines to the PDF and ND ini's as described in your last post.
- no effects on the ND when pushing WPT, ARPT, VORD, NDB or CSTR on the FCU (like tcane described some days ago, too)
- CPT PFD/ND client disconnected after 15 minutes on the ground without any inputs in the system, only APU started. And I don't use EPGWS.

All software has been started as administrator, all PCs are multicore-i7 with Windows 7. I don't know what's wrong with 38.3 on my really fast system... :???:
Now I've rolled back to 37.4 and everything runs fine and stable. Unfortunately without my beloved API Power On output feature, the extended ECAM switching and the great Rudder Trim feature :(

Best regards,
Bon

EDIT:
In case of too much CPU loads on the PFD/ND computers... in my system there are three clients: PC2 with PFD+ND+MCDU CPT, PC3 with PFD+ND+MCDU F/O, PC4 with ECAM+OVHD.
I have another PC available to remove the MCDUs from the PFD+ND clients. Is it possible to run both MCDUs on one machine?

tcane
03-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Hallo all again,

Maybe somebody or you Jl knows whats going on with this strange issue?!
Here is again a small video with the P3D crash when i launch the Jeehell-Server. http://youtu.be/TimYAU3mFic
The strange thing is, that when P3D crashes (bing sound and blue mouse ball) the clientīs displayed as connected. O.o You see the green connection after crashing.
When P3d doesnīt crash after starting the server, the clientīs displayed not as connected but they are connected and works. Like there: http://youtu.be/jO1VVO9kDfc

Iīm made an downgrade now, because i had a online flight this evening. :) Update then if there a new update out.

King regards
Florian

Miatanet
03-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Hi all,

The latest version is available.
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.3.exe (I skipped 38.2...).

What's new:
-Greatly enhanced ADIRUs logic
-Added SWITCHING panel selectors (ATT HDG / AIR DATA / DMC / ECAM ND XFR) in SIOC, FDS and CockpitSonic interface. Skalarki will probably arrive soon with an update of the profiler from Marcin.
*Navdata is computed from Aerosoft format to a direct format by the FMGS Server after each AIRAC cycle update
*If you change scenery or else, you need to delete the files on the server computer to re-generate them (then copy them again).
*If you update the airac cylce manually into navdata\navdata1 and navdata2 folders, you'll have to erase the bin files manually as well.

Regards,
JL

Hi JL

do not understand what bin files are created. Just did the NavData update to new circle but no bin files are created by Aerosoft in the navdata folder. My MCDU^s still have the old circle active. Where do I get the .bin files?

BR
Stefan

jeehell
03-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Stefan, the files are created by the FMGS Server in C:\A320FMGS\Navdata (default installation folder).

JL

AirbusMike
03-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Hi JL,
this morning the 38.3 system worked again (very mysterious) but with the known difficulties. Before startup I've added the four lines to the PDF and ND ini's as described in your last post.
- no effects on the ND when pushing WPT, ARPT, VORD, NDB or CSTR on the FCU (like tcane described some days ago, too)
- CPT PFD/ND client disconnected after 15 minutes on the ground without any inputs in the system, only APU started. And I don't use EPGWS.

All software has been started as administrator, all PCs are multicore-i7 with Windows 7. I don't know what's wrong with 38.3 on my really fast system... :???:
Now I've rolled back to 37.4 and everything runs fine and stable. Unfortunately without my beloved API Power On output feature, the extended ECAM switching and the great Rudder Trim feature :(

Best regards,
Bon

EDIT:
In case of too much CPU loads on the PFD/ND computers... in my system there are three clients: PC2 with PFD+ND+MCDU CPT, PC3 with PFD+ND+MCDU F/O, PC4 with ECAM+OVHD.
I have another PC available to remove the MCDUs from the PFD+ND clients. Is it possible to run both MCDUs on one machine?

Hi all,

I do have the same issue like Bon, and I have only the MCDU and one ND running on a powerful notebook
Here my logs..

Client PC i7 8GB RAM 3 GHZ

FSscenery

[Scenery]
scenery.cfg=
FSfolder=
AerosoftPath=C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Mike\Anwendungsdaten\JeeHellWare
ip=192.168.0.10

logndb
*16:52:50* Navdata module launched WideFMGS
*16:52:50* NavDB files not found!

Main SIM PC

FSscenery

[Scenery]
scenery.cfg=C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg
FSfolder=D:\FSX\
AerosoftPath=C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
ip=127.0.0.1

logndb

*16:46:36* Navdata module launched Server
*16:46:36*
*16:46:39*
*16:46:39* Navdata1:
*16:46:39* -ARPTliste:15372
*16:46:39* -NavaidListe:18180
*16:46:39* -FIXliste:186502
*16:46:39* -AWYsegments:97710
*16:46:39* -MarkerList:2505
*16:46:39* Navdata2:
*16:46:39* -ARPTliste:15372
*16:46:39* -NavaidListe:18180
*16:46:39* -FIXliste:186502
*16:46:39* -AWYsegments:97710
*16:46:39* -MarkerList:2505
*16:46:39* server started on port:8013
*16:46:39* Client connected: 192.168.0.167
*16:53:07* Client connected: 192.168.0.12
*16:53:13* Client connected: 192.168.0.12
*16:53:13* Client connected: 192.168.0.12
*16:59:45* Client error 10053
*16:59:45* Client Disconnected: 192.168.0.167
*17:00:30* Client connected: 192.168.0.167
*17:21:40* Client error 10053
*17:21:40* Client Disconnected: 192.168.0.167
*17:22:25* Client error 10053
*17:22:25* Client Disconnected: 192.168.0.12

Would by very nice if someone can help me/us

Thanks Mike

anzabon
03-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Gentlemen,
let's be patient. I'm very sure, JL is already working on the problems and will offer a solution :)
@ Mike: Downgrading to B37.4 was the interim solution for me.

Kind regards,
Bon

Leonidas
03-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Hi
My OVHD Logic (FDS card) and FCU (CPFlight) don't work the first time I run the starter, neither the second. I must close the starter, then rerun it for the third time, in order for the OVHD and FCU to work. Weird, why?

EdwardInBeijing
03-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi JH, Tried the admin trick and it worked! Simple things, wierd though that other installs didn't need it. Have updated to latest versions and all seems good.

Just one thing now and I'm sure it's simple, there is no nav app to build the nav data, in the install, did I not install something important?

AirbusMike
03-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Dear Bon,

ok, I will...
I'm new here and I cant't find the B37.4 download.
Can you tell me where I can find it?

Many thanks!

Mike

anzabon
03-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Okay, I've tried to get B38.3 working again but with a fifth Win7 PC only for the MCDU to reduce CPU load on the PFD/ND PC.
Started as administrator, power on, system okay (still without the non-function buttons CSTR, WPT etc), APU started, IRS aligned, MCDU programmed, taxied to RWY and took off, 7 minutes fun in the skies......... then no reaction on the PFD/ND any more! Flight cancelled mid-air! :roll:
Now I have only the PFD and ND software on a clean and powerful computer, a fast and stable network but the disconnections still appear. What has changed to the previous version? I'll not make any tests with 38.3 any more and will drive 37 until a new one is out. Takes too much time to spin around.

Best regards,
Bon

@Mike,
The old download link doesn't work any more. I have the old B37 exe on an usb stick but it's not here at home. Have to look for it on Monday.

AirbusMike
03-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Hi Bon,
that would be cool if I could have the B37.
Many thanks in advanced!

Would be nice if JH could find the problem
It's such a nice and good software!
If any help is required please let me know!!

jeehell
03-07-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi,

The latest version is out.
http://jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.4.exe

I have no idea what may cause the network issues. Lots of people dont have those, so I can only guess something is wrong with the setups of those who have that issue. It could be a lot of different things:
- Anti virus
- admin rights
- router issues
- firewall issues
- port conflict with other software
- various things I will never think of...

(this might be a key linked to the error 10053 one of you had:
http://www.altn.com/Support/FAQ/FAQResults/?Number=KBA-01510
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/204594
)

Regards,
JL

anzabon
03-07-2015, 06:02 AM
JL,
once again thank you for your hard work, we appreciate that very much!
You are our hero! I will test 38.4 asap.
I wish you and all other guys here a nice weekend!

Bon

OmniAtlas
03-07-2015, 08:13 AM
I don't have any issues with connectivity..but then again I am just running from one computer at the moment.

Test flight with 38.4 and everything is ok, even the autolanding (it was sluggish before due to scenery complexity turn to max, decreasing this allowed FMGS to sync with the aircraft).

Thanks again JL, we know you are only a one man team.

Depax
03-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Dear JL,
I just would like to thank you for your hard work....

Miatanet
03-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Stefan, the files are created by the FMGS Server in C:\A320FMGS\Navdata (default installation folder).

JL

Hi JL

thank you for your quick response and for that great software which brings my sim alive. I found out and now it is working.

Regards
Stefan

jeehell
03-08-2015, 05:37 PM
For all those having black screens with latest update:
It seems the updater missed the auto update for 38.4....

Try installing that one :
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.4.exe
then do the auto update...

JL

AirbusMike
03-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Hi all,

JH thanks for the new version I've tried now but I still have no NDB, VOR APRT or WPT on the remote PC's
I've tried serveral WIN 7 64B pc's and all have the same issue. If I start the ND on the FSX computer where the
server is running I can see all the NDB, VOR APRT and WPT...

The actions I did:

removed the anti virus software
turned off the fire wall
disconnected the router

but no luck....

I'Ve tried the default port configuration and I saw a error on Port 8005

**12:3:42.720**port 8005:192.168.0.163 connected
**12:3:42.720** fmaps send timeout.
**12:3:55.125**port 8005:192.168.0.167 connected
**12:3:55.125** fmaps send timeout.

after this I've changed the ports to

9610, 9613, 9621 and 9622 because they should be free accoding to the internet steatments

I did start everything but still the same issue no NDB, VOR APRT or WPT.

Here my error logs:

*****WideFMGSserver started at:13:55:48.156
**14:1:35.802** port 9610:192.168.0.167 connected
**14:1:35.803** port 9613:192.168.0.167 connected
**14:1:35.803** port 9621:192.168.0.167 connected
**14:2:44.755** port 9610:192.168.0.163 connected
**14:2:44.755** fmaps send timeout.
**14:2:44.756** port 9613:192.168.0.163 connected
**14:2:44.756** port 9621:192.168.0.163 connected

First CLient PC

*****WideFMGS client started at:14:1:29.142
Create result:1
Host IP: 192.168.0.10
**14:1:30.534** Port 9622: connected
**14:1:33.576** Port 9621: connected
**14:1:33.576** Port 9610: connected
**14:1:33.576** Port 9613: connected

Second Client PC

*****WideFMGS client started at:14:4:3.338
**14:4:4.648** Port 9622: connected
**14:4:7.487** Port 9621: connected
**14:4:7.690** Port 9610: connected
**14:4:7.690** Port 9613: connected

ANd NAV Data Log

*13:55:49* Navdata module launched Server
*13:55:49*
*13:55:51*
*13:55:51* Navdata1:
*13:55:51* -ARPTliste:15372
*13:55:51* -NavaidListe:18180
*13:55:51* -FIXliste:186502
*13:55:51* -AWYsegments:97710
*13:55:51* -MarkerList:2505
*13:55:51* Navdata2:
*13:55:51* server started on port:9622
*14:01:32* Client connected: 192.168.0.167
*14:01:34* Client connected: 192.168.0.167
*14:02:41* Client connected: 192.168.0.163
*14:02:43* Client connected: 192.168.0.163

Can someone help me with this? What do I wrong here?

Many thanks in advanced!

Mike

AirbusMike
03-09-2015, 09:36 AM
forgot the say that the rest is working absolutely perfect!

Maybe something is wrong on the remote pc's FSscenery.cfg

that's the content:

[Scenery]
scenery.cfg=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg
FSfolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X
AerosoftPath=C:\Users\STH\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
ip=192.168.0.10

and the log says:

*14:01:29* Navdata module launched WideFMGS
*14:01:29* NavDB files not found!

Maybe here is the problem?

Thank's again ;)

Miatanet
03-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Hi all,

JH thanks for the new version I've tried now but I still have no NDB, VOR APRT or WPT on the remote PC's
I've tried serveral WIN 7 64B pc's and all have the same issue. If I start the ND on the FSX computer where the
server is running I can see all the NDB, VOR APRT and WPT...

The actions I did:

removed the anti virus software
turned off the fire wall
disconnected the router

but no luck....

I'Ve tried the default port configuration and I saw a error on Port 8005

**12:3:42.720**port 8005:192.168.0.163 connected
**12:3:42.720** fmaps send timeout.
**12:3:55.125**port 8005:192.168.0.167 connected
**12:3:55.125** fmaps send timeout.

after this I've changed the ports to

9610, 9613, 9621 and 9622 because they should be free accoding to the internet steatments

I did start everything but still the same issue no NDB, VOR APRT or WPT.

Here my error logs:

*****WideFMGSserver started at:13:55:48.156
**14:1:35.802** port 9610:192.168.0.167 connected
**14:1:35.803** port 9613:192.168.0.167 connected
**14:1:35.803** port 9621:192.168.0.167 connected
**14:2:44.755** port 9610:192.168.0.163 connected
**14:2:44.755** fmaps send timeout.
**14:2:44.756** port 9613:192.168.0.163 connected
**14:2:44.756** port 9621:192.168.0.163 connected

First CLient PC

*****WideFMGS client started at:14:1:29.142
**14:1:30.534** Port 9622: connected
**14:1:33.576** Port 9621: connected
**14:1:33.576** Port 9610: connected
**14:1:33.576** Port 9613: connected

Second Client PC

*****WideFMGS client started at:14:4:3.338
**14:4:4.648** Port 9622: connected
**14:4:7.487** Port 9621: connected
**14:4:7.690** Port 9610: connected
**14:4:7.690** Port 9613: connected

ANd NAV Data Log

*13:55:49* Navdata module launched Server
*13:55:49*
*13:55:51* Navdata1:
*13:55:51* Navdata2:
*13:55:51* server started on port:9622
*14:01:32* Client connected: 192.168.0.167
*14:01:34* Client connected: 192.168.0.167
*14:02:41* Client connected: 192.168.0.163

Can someone help me with this? What do I wrong here?

Many thanks in advanced!

Mike

Hi Mike

did you start all apps with adminright's, that was what I found out, my account is local admin but I need to use right click on starter.exe and have to choose start as administrator, then it worked.

BR
Stefan

tcane
03-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Hallo Mike,

did you following this installation steps?

Jl changed the Navdata since Version 38.3

Made two short test flights yesterday and all (without the displayed disconnection but working clients) works very fine and nice!
BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AGAIN!
Looking forward to your next steps, like maybe a weather radar? . ;):p

Cheers Florian

AirbusMike
03-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Thanks Stefan, I run it under admin rights..

AirbusMike
03-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Hi Florian,

this was the missing link, I didn't copy those files to the remote pc's... done and now it work very well :p

You guys so cool thanks for your help!

Mike

tcane
03-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Hi JH and Guys,
have anybody a idea because of my crashing P3D when i start the Jeehell Server? Or how i can finde out what goes wrong?
Slowly it makes me crazy. :(and iīm really frustrated. Sometimes it works without any problems, sometimes i try more as a half hour to start the server without a crash and suddenly it works again. Firewall, Antivir all are off.
Got now also the newest P3D Version... all Windows and Graphic-Updates.... newest JH Ware...

Help me Obi-Wan, your are my last hope! :/

Florian

OmniAtlas
03-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Using the latest P3D 2.5 with the hotfix? Have you updated FSUIPC?

tcane
03-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Hi Omni,
Yes with the hotfix and fsuipc is also up to date.

cheers
Florian

Gregor
03-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Hi all

Is it ok to run the Starter.exe respectively the StarterFSX.exe with admin privs or does every single .exe need to have admin privs?

And how do you run an .exe with admin privs as an autorun at Windows start (eg. out of the Startup folder)?

Cheers
Greg

skalarki
03-11-2015, 05:00 AM
Hi all

Is it ok to run the Starter.exe respectively the StarterFSX.exe with admin privs or does every single .exe need to have admin privs?
Greg

I believe only StarterFSX is enough.

And how do you run an .exe with admin privs as an autorun at Windows start (eg. out of the Startup folder)?

Cheers
Greg

See here:
http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/always-run-as-administrator/

Gregor
03-11-2015, 07:21 AM
Thanks for your advices.

The "Run this program as an administrator" checkbox however only helps if you start the application manually but not if you want to have it started automatically at windows startup (at least I have not found a solution therefore).

Cheers
Greg

tcane
03-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Oh Oh Oh OH Guys.... :roll:

Big Big fu...... misstake from me. This is so embarrassing that i have told you so annoyed all the time. Really stupid from me!!! :(

I find out my problem....
Long time ago i changed the default ports because got some other issues....
In the last hour i made an complete fresh and clean installation of Jeeheel and saw that the default Ports are usually other!
Changed all to default... all works without any crash and clients displayed as connected. :-|

I`ll thump me with the hammer to the head! BIG BIG SORRY FOR THIS GUYS!!!

But i find a small issue with the SIOC Creator...
It doesnīt saves the "Use SWTCHG/RUDDER TRIM" when i enabled it.

AGAIN: A BIG SORRY FOR THIS AND THX FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Cheers
Florian

emani
03-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Hello everybody,

I'v got a problem with the MCDU modul. When I press the PROG or PERF key the following error message is displayed

MCDU DIPLAY PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT ISSUE

All other keys (and modules) work fine.

Version B38.3 is installed but I face the same issue with older versions. The MCDU is running on a touch screen monitor (10 inch) but with a normal TFT I get the same error message. And there is no difference using the mouse or my fingers to press the button.
As I'm still testing A320FMGS is running on a single PC.

Regards

Mario

AirbusMike
03-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Hello everybody,

I'v got a problem with the MCDU modul. When I press the PROG or PERF key the following error message is displayed

MCDU DIPLAY PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT ISSUE

All other keys (and modules) work fine.

Version B38.3 is installed but I face the same issue with older versions. The MCDU is running on a touch screen monitor (10 inch) but with a normal TFT I get the same error message. And there is no difference using the mouse or my fingers to press the button.
As I'm still testing A320FMGS is running on a single PC.

Regards

Mario

Hi Mario,

I had the same with 38.3 but with 38.4 the problem is gone

BR Mike

AirbusMike
03-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Hi Folks,

I've a small question concerning the FSUIPC pipe &H78EE (OVHD input) as soon as I write a command the input
from the graphical OVHD does stop working but the lights are working.. Is there an option to have both inputs?
(I'll try to wirte my own driver for my cockpit hardware and sometimes it's good to have both running for testing :p)

BR Mike

jeehell
03-12-2015, 06:35 PM
@AirbusMike: I see no reasons for the OVHD UI to stop working, can you elaborate a bit more?

regards,
JL

AirbusMike
03-13-2015, 09:23 AM
@AirbusMike: I see no reasons for the OVHD UI to stop working, can you elaborate a bit more?

regards,
JL

Hi JL

I had the OVHD UI running and did turn on the couple of things with the mouse (like EXT PWR etc..) and it worked find
The UI was stil running and I did send one byte to 78EE (value 47 for Pack 1) and the PACK1 light on the UI turned on and
off as expected but after this all mouse inputs on the UI didn't work anymore..
I did close and restart the UI but no change... but the FSUIPC input did still work and the light on UI did respond
That looks to me that the FSUIPC inputs were processed.

There is one more question from my side is it possible to have not only toggle commands for the Korry switches
a few in the ovhd are also alternating switches (solid ON or OFF position like fuel pumps flt controls packs etc)

78EE value 47 (Pack 1 TOGGLE)
78EE value XXX (Pack 1 ON)
78EE value YYY (Pack 1 OFF)

That would be really nice :D

best regards
Mike

Miatanet
03-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Hi all
since the last update my system crashes without an error message. all systems are no longer usable after take off. using all Skalarki HW. Is there a error log file which tells me why all systems (FCU, MCDU, RMP etc.) are not responding anymore?

Regards
Stefan

jeehell
03-13-2015, 05:55 PM
@Mario and Stefan: did you upgrade to 38.4 by first using the full installer ( http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.4.exe ) then doing the auto updates?

@Airbus Mike: I tried the FSUIPC module alongside the OVHD UI and I do not have any issues. It is not possible to add the full ON/OFF logic for all korries in FSUIPC module. You'll have to do some sort of synchronization yourself (it's not too hard to do since the OVHD panel always starts in the same SW state).

JL

Miatanet
03-13-2015, 06:04 PM
Hi JL,

yes I did, and before all systems are inop I see the message on the MCDU Display problem... like emani wrotes. That is real strange because all went fine so far.... all freezes and no knob is functioning. No error message, so I can't tell what is the problem. I may need to install again a fresh installation on all systems. Will check during thze weekend and report out come.

BR
Stefan

Miatanet
03-14-2015, 08:40 AM
Strange, did a clean install but Navigation does not create .bin files. Do I need to start a special exe?
regards
stefan

krosa
03-14-2015, 04:54 PM
After last autoupdate, which required the B38.5 installation, my EHID MCDU is blank.
I already tried to restart EHID service (sometimes it helps) but it's still all blank.

The MCDU is indeed initialized since the bootup logo goes away but then remain blank and do no react to any keypress.

Any advice?

Thanks

Stefano

jeehell
03-14-2015, 06:29 PM
Strange, did a clean install but Navigation does not create .bin files. Do I need to start a special exe?
regards
stefan
Not sure exactly what you did?
The process for the navdata files:

jeehell
03-14-2015, 07:14 PM
After last autoupdate, which required the B38.5 installation, my EHID MCDU is blank.
I already tried to restart EHID service (sometimes it helps) but it's still all blank.

The MCDU is indeed initialized since the bootup logo goes away but then remain blank and do no react to any keypress.

Any advice?

Thanks

Stefano
Did you try running the software MCDU to see if that one works?

JL

tcane
03-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Hi Jl,
today i made the last update. Alle works fine for me! ;)
But the only small thing with the SIOC_CREATOR still be there. When i start the SIOC-CREATOR and load a before saved config file where are the F/O MCDU assigned with the IDX2 and enabled Switchingpanel, this two things are every time lost. So i must assigned the F/O MCDU with IDX 2 and enabled the Switchingpanel again before i apply this configuration.

Cheers
Florian

Miatanet
03-15-2015, 04:26 AM
Not sure exactly what you did?
The process for the navdata files:

Sorry JL,
did not know that after update from 38.4 to 38.5 I need to re-install Aerosoft NavData again, just checked and the Nav1 and 2 were empty....

Now it works, and MCDU is up to date :-). Now I am testing the rest and hope my problems are history ...

BR
Stefan

krosa
03-15-2015, 08:57 AM
Did you try running the software MCDU to see if that one works?

JL

Hi JL,

yes I tried...the software MCDU is working correctly but the hardware MCDU is always blank.
I looked into the HClog but it seems all ok

*13:52:39*:HardwareConnect Launched
*13:52:42*:CPFlightmodule.dll loaded
*13:52:42*:EHIDmodule.dll loaded
*13:52:42*:FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:Get Log Proc
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:End of Start procedure
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:Get SW Proc
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:Get Analog Proc
*13:52:42*:JeeHell_IIT.dll loaded
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:7seg except
*13:52:47* EHID:Connected version 10 127.0.0.1
*13:55:27*:HardwareConnect closed

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help in debug.

Thanks

Stefano

krosa
03-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Hi JL,

yes I tried...the software MCDU is working correctly but the hardware MCDU is always blank.
I looked into the HClog but it seems all ok

*13:52:39*:HardwareConnect Launched
*13:52:42*:CPFlightmodule.dll loaded
*13:52:42*:EHIDmodule.dll loaded
*13:52:42*:FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:Get Log Proc
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:End of Start procedure
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:Get SW Proc
*13:52:42* JeeHell_IIT:Get Analog Proc
*13:52:42*:JeeHell_IIT.dll loaded
*13:52:47* EHID:Connected version 10 127.0.0.1
*13:55:27*:HardwareConnect closed

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help in debug.

Thanks

Stefano

Quick update: I just noticed that the key pressed on the hardware MCDU are correctly handled by the software MCDU so I suspect that the problem may regard just the output/rendering part.

Thanks

Stefano

Miatanet
03-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi JL

So, tested all system and flew from EDDM to EDDl without any problems. All fine so far :-).

Regards
Stefan

jeehell
03-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Quick update: I just noticed that the key pressed on the hardware MCDU are correctly handled by the software MCDU so I suspect that the problem may regard just the output/rendering part.

Thanks

Stefano
Hi

it should be solved with current auto-update.

regards,
JL

turbovela
03-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Hi everybody, hi JL, I a truly great fun for the new update B38.5, everything seems to be working great, except for the terrain on ND. I have only tried the CPT side, but when I turn it on, I get an access violation which freezes the ND, until I clear the access violation and reset the ND. Anybody getting this? Do I need to reinstall the terrain data? My setup is the CPT and FO PFD and ND are on one remote computer, and two other computers work the FSX and the rest of the sim.

Jose

filippoporcari
03-16-2015, 05:57 AM
jose if u check the bug tracking there's a long report about this...some users are having the access violation and others not.
it looked like nvidia drivers related but actually seems not
regards
fil

turbovela
03-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Thanks fil, I guess I do remember reading that before, sorry for posting about it again.

Jose

AirbusMike
03-16-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi JL,

I've a small question concerning the TERR ON ND

If I send "WriteToFSX 1, &H78ED, 43" (thats my FSUIPC function in VB) the TERR is displayed on the CPT ND. If I now send the same command nothing happens. The TERR is still displayed on the ND.
I thought it's toggle but maybe it's different. I can only turn the TERR ON ND off if I use the
MCDU function. What do I wrong here or did I simply oversaw something? And do you have an FSUIPC offset for the
TERR ON ND light CPT & F/O.

Many thanks!

Best regards
Mike

BTW the OVHD UI and my own hardware working in paralell, I'm not sure what I did wrong last time :)

jeehell
03-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Hi JL,

I've a small question concerning the TERR ON ND

If I send "WriteToFSX 1, &H78ED, 43" (thats my FSUIPC function in VB) the TERR is displayed on the CPT ND. If I now send the same command nothing happens. The TERR is still displayed on the ND.
I thought it's toggle but maybe it's different. I can only turn the TERR ON ND off if I use the
MCDU function. What do I wrong here or did I simply oversaw something? And do you have an FSUIPC offset for the
TERR ON ND light CPT & F/O.

Many thanks!

Best regards
Mike

BTW the OVHD UI and my own hardware working in paralell, I'm not sure what I did wrong last time :)
Hi,

@All : I'm aware some have this bug with ND/EGPWS. I cannot reproduce it, it seems it is hardware/driver related.

@Mike: I corrected the switches actions. I also added the LEDs to the offset 0x73AB bits 3 & 4 (the offset lists in the sticky HELP thread is up to date).

Regards
JL

krosa
03-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Hi

it should be solved with current auto-update.

regards,
JL

Hi JL,

just to confirm that the MCDU is working correctly after the last autoupdate.

Thank you again for your super quick fix.

Regards,

Stefano

OmniAtlas
03-17-2015, 04:01 AM
Thanks fil, I guess I do remember reading that before, sorry for posting about it again.

Jose

Solved with the latest eis.exe! http://www.jeehell.org/EIS.exe

AirbusMike
03-17-2015, 04:03 AM
Hi,

@All : I'm aware some have this bug with ND/EGPWS. I cannot reproduce it, it seems it is hardware/driver related.

@Mike: I corrected the switches actions. I also added the LEDs to the offset 0x73AB bits 3 & 4 (the offset lists in the sticky HELP thread is up to date).

Regards
JL

Dear JL,

works perfect many thanks for your incredible work :)
and thanks for the hint with the sticky HELP thread!

Best regards
Mike

filippoporcari
03-17-2015, 06:48 AM
hi jl,
from version 38 onward experienced two fmgs server crashes i never experienced in the past.
first time right after takeoff...yesterday right after touchdown.
no windows error message for it but it crashed and server could only be hardly killed from task manager.
is there any log/report i can provide u to understand where it came from?
cheers
fil

jeehell
03-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi Fil,

the FMGSserverLog.txt may be useful.

JL

Beaufort
03-17-2015, 03:21 PM
Hi,
just updated from B37 to B38.8, seems Iīm pretty late with it. But now both MCDUs (Software, on other PC) remain black even when APU is running, while PFD, ND and ECAM (on Server PC) come alive. Back to B37 the CDUs work as usual. Does anyone have the same problem?
The Server required a full new install, while the Client was updated by the updater. Did I make something wrong? THX for any help!
Regards Rainer

jeehell
03-17-2015, 04:23 PM
Hi,

The last version is 38.5.
You can get the full install here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B38.5.exe
there are auto updates after the full install.

Regards,
JL

Beaufort
03-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi JL,
THX for the immediate support!
I now installed B38.5 (sry for my mistake, yesterday it was still 38.4) and allowed the Updater to install the additional update on all three PCs.
On my secondary PC the MCDUs, EWD and SD are running. Now the MCDUs ar working as usual. But there was no way to start the SD and the EWD, they donīt appear in the task bar as well. I made a fresh install of B38.5 without the update and now all displays are running.
One special thing of my config: While all other PCs run Win7 64Bit, the secondary PC uses Vista 32Bit. I will soon switch to another Win7 64Bit, so no need to solve the problem for me, if this is the cause.
I will report, if the missing update on the secondary PC leads to any problems.
Regards Rainer

jeehell
03-18-2015, 03:32 PM
HI Rainer,

DO you run the starter using admin rights on all PCs? it may be the reason.
It is really best to always use the same version on all computers, very strange things may occur otherwise...

Regards,
JL

Beaufort
03-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi JL,
affirmative, as admin on all PCs, the only thing is, that I canīt assign admin rights to the EIS.exe, the SD.exe and the EWD.exe on the Vista-PC (on the Win7-PCs its possible and I did so). So perhaps a Vista problem? If so, donīt invest Your time in solving that, I think its my part to switch to Win7 (or 10, when itīs out) soon. But as described: the problem occurs only after the update.
Regards an THX again
Rainer

jeehell
03-18-2015, 04:19 PM
If you run the software manually (i.e. without the starter), it's been a long time since there no longer any SD.exe, EWD.exe etc... The 6 EIS display (PFDs/NDs/SD/EWD) have been replaced by a single EIS.exe file. This file must be run with the correct parameter to determine which display it actually represents (the physical display, i.e. the display at a physical position in the cockpit). This allows easy EIS reconfiguration (PFD/ND XFR etc).
The installer should install shortcuts (called PFD, ND, SD etc) which link to the EIS.exe with the correct launch parameter. Windows allows you to force admin right on a shortcut as well (at least 7 and most probably vista as well).

Regards,
JL

OmniAtlas
03-18-2015, 09:09 PM
Thanks JL -- flaps 3 seems to have been fixed. I will have to do further testing.

Other things I am also testing --

1. T/O with FD not armed

FCOM 4.05.30 p5 "NO FLIGHT DIRECTOR TAKEOFF"

If a takeoff is initiated without FD (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1001B','Flight%20Director'))s, the system responds as follow:
There are no FD (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10026','Flight%20Director')) bars.

There is no A/THR (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10032','Auto%20Thrust')) arming.

There is no guidance available.

The target speed on the PFD (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10047','Primary%20Flight%20Display')) is that selected on the FCU (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1004A','Flight%20Control%20Unit')) or is defaulted to ​100 kt.

Setting the thrust levers to the CL (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1005D','Checklist')) detent does not activate A/THR (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10060','Auto%20Thrust')).

Note: Do not engage the autothrust prior to selecting a target speed on the FCU (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1006D','Flight%20Control%20Unit')).

----

2. Autobrake disarm with one brake pedal, or speedbrake/spoilers disarm after landing.

immaging
03-19-2015, 07:15 AM
Thanks JL -- flaps 3 seems to have been fixed. I will have to do further testing.

Other things I am also testing --

1. T/O with FD not armed

FCOM 4.05.30 p5 "NO FLIGHT DIRECTOR TAKEOFF"

If a takeoff is initiated without FD (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1001B','Flight%20Director'))s, the system responds as follow:
There are no FD (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10026','Flight%20Director')) bars.

There is no A/THR (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10032','Auto%20Thrust')) arming.

There is no guidance available.

The target speed on the PFD (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10047','Primary%20Flight%20Display')) is that selected on the FCU (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1004A','Flight%20Control%20Unit')) or is defaulted to ​100 kt.

Setting the thrust levers to the CL (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1005D','Checklist')) detent does not activate A/THR (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N10060','Auto%20Thrust')).

Note: Do not engage the autothrust prior to selecting a target speed on the FCU (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:extendABB('ABB_00003986.0004001_N1006D','Flight%20Control%20Unit')).

----

2. Autobrake disarm with one brake pedal, or speedbrake/spoilers disarm after landing.

Hi Omniatlas,

Confirm this issue read in Fcom..

OmniAtlas
03-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Hi Omniatlas,

Confirm this issue read in Fcom..

Have you been able to test this setup with FMGS?

I will also try a take off without V2 input.

Beaufort
03-19-2015, 02:23 PM
If you run the software manually (i.e. without the starter), it's been a long time since there no longer any SD.exe, EWD.exe etc... The 6 EIS display (PFDs/NDs/SD/EWD) have been replaced by a single EIS.exe file. This file must be run with the correct parameter to determine which display it actually represents (the physical display, i.e. the display at a physical position in the cockpit). This allows easy EIS reconfiguration (PFD/ND XFR etc).
The installer should install shortcuts (called PFD, ND, SD etc) which link to the EIS.exe with the correct launch parameter. Windows allows you to force admin right on a shortcut as well (at least 7 and most probably vista as well).

Regards,
JL

Hi JL,
well, my fault, as you say, EWD and SD are shortcuts only, thatīs the same in my installation.
In fact I cannot assign admin rights neither to these shortcuts not to the EIS.exe, it is greyed in Properties/Compatibility. I can set the checkmark in Properties/Shortcut/Erweitert/Als Administrator ausführen (-dont know the term of english Windows-), but that doesnīt change anything. Seems to be a problem of (perhaps only my?) Vista, I installed the EWD and SD on my primary (Win7-) PC, there all is working fine even after the autoupdate. There admin rights in Properties/Compatibility are also greyed, but different to the situation on the Vista PC the boxes for admin rights are checked.
As I will change to Win 7 soon on all my PCs no need to solve the problem for me.
Regards Rainer

jeehell
03-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi

this may not be a problem with admin rights. What video card do you have? is it old? do you have drivers up to date or not?

Regards,
JL

Beaufort
03-19-2015, 02:47 PM
Hi

this may not be a problem with admin rights. What video card do you have? is it old? do you have drivers up to date or not?

Regards,
JL

This may be the problem: in this PC are two MSI R5450-MD1GH (Radeon HD 5450 LP HDMI 1024MB DDR3), and you got me ;) not updating the drivers (never change...). I will try that.

jeehell
03-19-2015, 03:55 PM
I will maybe have to make a separate EIS for old and new drivers, I had to change a few things in OpenGL graphics display to adapt to these new drivers... Keep me posted if updating drivers does no good.

OmniAtlas
03-19-2015, 10:20 PM
----

I can confirm this logic works correctly. Autobrake will disarm when you also disarm the spoilers.

I will continue my testing with

1. Take off with no FD engaged (early testing indicates A/THR arms in FMGS, contrary to the FCOM)
2. Take off with no V2 MCDU input

tcane
03-20-2015, 04:39 AM
Hi JH, Hi Guys,

JH: Have you noticed my last post with SIOC Creator problem? I have a saved config file for the SIOC Creator, but it lost every time my saved options for the F/O MCDU (IDX) and the enabled Ruder and Switchingpanel.

Made a 10 Minutes Video in my HC from a nice flight from EDDH to EDDN with a nice sunset and Jeehell... :mrgreen: https://youtu.be/XU-XVQL2550

Beaufort
03-20-2015, 04:42 AM
I will maybe have to make a separate EIS for old and new drivers, I had to change a few things in OpenGL graphics display to adapt to these new drivers... Keep me posted if updating drivers does no good.
Hi JL,
I think I got it:
I made the update of the graphics driver (now: 13.251.0.0), but that didnīt result in any change.
Next step I copied only the EIS.exe of B38.5 before the autoupdate into A320FMGS/EIS, and this works. Comparing the two EIS.exe I realised, that the "old" one shows version number 1.0.0.0 and a size of 5,00 MB in Properties/Details, while the "new" one does not show a version number and has a size of only 2,88 MB. Seems the Autoupdate had a problem with downloading EIS.exe.
I deinstalled A320FMGS on the Vista-PC, erased the complete folder, made a new clean install of B38.5. Next step I cancelled the Autoupdate and started the Updater.exe manually with right click and "Execute as Administrator". Now the EIS.exe shows version number 0.38.0.0 product version number 1.0.0.0 size 5,18 MB - and it works!
I assume, it was not a display driver problem, but a problem of Vista to download the EIS.exe with admin rights from the Updater.exe. And that all in spite of UAC off. Windows...
Thanks for your help!
Regards Rainer

anzabon
03-20-2015, 09:06 AM
Hi tcane,
very nice video and very nice HC! ;) Do you use Prepar3D or FSX? And what add-ons do you have installed?
Thanks and a nice weekend!

Best regards,
Bon

tcane
03-20-2015, 10:25 AM
Hi Bon,
thanks and glad you like!
Itīs Prepar3D 2.5 with ORBX Products (GLOBAL BASE, GLOBAL VECTOR, GLOBAL openLC Europe), ASN and GSX... i got also the REX4 Texture Direct with Softclouds but it was there not installed yet. Itīs the default Cloud Engine from P3D... Since yesterday I have installed the textures and it's even a bit better. ;)

jeehell
03-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi JH, Hi Guys,

JH: Have you noticed my last post with SIOC Creator problem? I have a saved config file for the SIOC Creator, but it lost every time my saved options for the F/O MCDU (IDX) and the enabled Ruder and Switchingpanel.

Made a 10 Minutes Video in my HC from a nice flight from EDDH to EDDN with a nice sunset and Jeehell... :mrgreen: https://youtu.be/XU-XVQL2550

Hi,

I'll try to have a look soon.

JL

tcane
03-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Hi,

I'll try to have a look soon.

JL

Hi,

very nice and no stress! Big thanks for this... and again for your hard work with the Bug fixes and innovations! :smile:

Florian

tcane
03-20-2015, 02:39 PM
Hi again,
i have again maybe a stupid question.

I would like to assigned the SPD HDG etc. writing surface in the FCU. But i have a little problem because i use LED-BARS for this which are controlled with an Opencockpits display card. Another way is Unfortunately not possible. But the SIOC-Creator supports only the outputs from a Master or Outputcard. Is there a any chance to use it with my Displaycard? Maybe you can add a support for this in your next update?

I have try to write a Script for this and insert to the SIOC Creator. But it seems like this would not work... also there is a problem with the LAT ALT LVL/CH LED... because there is only one Output for this intended?!

Here is the Script that i have written and insertet to the SIOC_Creator:

"Var 1000, name LVLCH_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 65, Numbers 1 (here i need more Digitīs for this)

Var 1001, name HDG_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 79, Numbers 1

Var 1002, name TK_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 64, Numbers 1

Var 1003, name SPD_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 77, Numbers 1

Var 1004, name MACH_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 78, Numbers 1

Var 1005, name HDGVS_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 66, Numbers 1

Var 1006, name TKFPA_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 67, Numbers 1

Var 1007, name VS_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 70, Numbers 1

Var 1008, name FPA_LED, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 71, Numbers 1"

Maybe you JL or somebody can help me with this?
Big thank you in advance!

Regards Florian

jeehell
03-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi

I'm not sure how you want to use a display card with LEDs?
You're wiring the LED bar as if it was a 7 segment digit and send an "8" to it so all LEDs light up? If so, I will not add that, this is just not a "normal" operation.
I'd personnaly use a relay or an optocoupler to allow having enough current in the LED bar, using only one output as well.

JL

tcane
03-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi

You're wiring the LED bar as if it was a 7 segment digit and send an "8" to it so all LEDs light up? If so, I will not add that, this is just not a "normal" operation.

JL

Hi,

Yes, like this and this was not my idea. :(
I bought last year a FCU circuit board with panels from a friend and he had bought it from someone in Spain who has well developed with a few guys and Opencockpits. In short, he stoped to build his cockpit and i get some things like this for a bargain.
Unfortunately, he had no real manual for it but only images and tables etc. In some pictures you can see that the display cards have been used for the LED bars and even in a SIOC script there are also signs of this.

I now that this are not a "normal" operation and I would be glad if it run on an ordinary master card. But unfortunately this is not so and I will probably have no choice unless you can be found in the attached images and scripts out something.
Or maybe you've got an idea how does it work with the display card and Jeehell anyway?
I think the main reason why has the guys make this so is that it is a pulse width modulation.

This pictures and the linked SIOC_Script are not from me. ;)
If anybody need more pictures... write me a PM. ;)

10060 100611006210063

SIOC_Script Dropbox link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/16o39anhti29rtk/sioc-glare.txt?dl=0)

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Florian

jeehell
03-20-2015, 07:58 PM
In this case, you will have to do something like that (here only for the LVL CH bar, you'll need to adapt the code for the other bars...):

1) make an additional script which SIOC Creator will append to it's own script which will give you the jeehellware.ssi. Add something like you already wrote:
Var 1000, name LVLCH_BAR, Link IOCARD_DISPLAY, Device 1, Digit 65, Numbers 1 //(here i need more Digitīs for this)
2) Don't forget to add that additional script file into SIOC screator ...
3) For LVL CH LED in SIOC Creator, put completely random led numbers which are NOT used by your hardware (use high device numbers for example)
4) Apply the script in SIOC Creator
5) manually edit the jeehellware.txt file (it should be in hardware modules folder).
Find the LVLCH_LED variable in the jeehellware.txt and modify the script there:

Var XXXX , name LVLCH_LED, Link IOCARD_OUT, Device YYYY, Output ZZZZ //XXXX YYYY and ZZZZ will be determined by SIOC Creator
{
IF &LVLCH_LED = 0
{
&LVLCH_BAR = 0
}
ELSE
{
&LVLCH_BAR = 8
}
}
6) Recompile jeehellware.txt into jeehellware.ssi using SIOC tools I think it's in sioc config?).

Steps 5 and 6 will have to be done every time you make a change in SIOC Creator. I suggest you keep the modifications in a separate file so it's fast to copy/paste...

Regards,
JL

tcane
03-21-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi JL,

wow big big thank you for your support and try to help me with this!!!!
First, i know this is really offtopic and i think itīs better if we prefer to continue the discussion in this separate thread (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29193&p=155699#post155699)?!
Otherwise we lose the overview here. I hope this is OK?

Florian

Stephan Schwarz
03-21-2015, 09:10 AM
Hello Jean Luc,

yesterday I made the update from 37.x to the latest 38.5 ... and just want to say THANK YOU for that brilliant work.

I am now able to use my old dual core AMD PC for both sides PFDs and NDs again, the displays are no longer sluggish, really nice!

One bug (?) I see: the bar under the ND always shows "TA only" even if I am in TA/RA mode.

Again, thanks a lot!

Stephan

jeehell
03-21-2015, 02:37 PM
One bug (?) I see: the bar under the ND always shows "TA only" even if I am in TA/RA mode.

Not a bug, below 700ft AGL (or 800ft don't remember), TCAS works only in TA mode.

JL

navigator88
03-22-2015, 06:47 AM
Hello, Jeehell is right TA only is not a bug A320 manual reports:

The TCAS has two modes of operation:
‐ TA/RA : This mode allows the display of all intruders
‐ TA : Can be selected by:
‐ The crew, on the ATC/TCAS panel, in case of aircraft degraded performance (engine failure,
landing gear extended), or when operating near closely-spaced parallel runways, or
‐ Automatically, if TA/RA is previously selected, and:
• The windshear  message is triggered
• The stall message is triggered
• GPWS messages are triggered
• Aircraft is below 1 000 ft AGL. Consequently:
‐ All RAs are inhibited and converted into TAs
‐ TA threshold is set to TAU ≤20 s, irrespective of the aircraft’s altitude
‐ No vertical speed advisories are indicated on the PFDs
‐ “TA ONLY” is displayed on the NDs.
If windshear, stall, or GPWS messages are triggered, or aircraft below 500 ft AGL, all the TCAS
aural messages are suppressed.

I wish to say a big thanks to jeehell for the great work in constantly updating this excellent A320 software.

Cheers
Ben

Stephan Schwarz
03-22-2015, 09:03 AM
Thank you for clarifying this matter!

Now I have another small issue, where I dont know exactly if it belongs to FMGS:

When I load the A319 as flight model, I have a fuel flow of 122 kg per hour, even if the engines are completely shutdown.
This is only with the A319, all other flight models from A318 to A321 work as they should.

Anybody got an idea?

Thank you
Stephan

Miatanet
03-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Hi all,

I can't find the function for disconnect AP from the red button on the sidestick. Which command do I need to chose from the dropdown list in fmgsconfig.exe?

Thank you for short hint, I may be blind....

BR
STefan

jeehell
03-23-2015, 02:56 PM
AP TO or AP take over

Miatanet
03-23-2015, 03:28 PM
AP TO or AP take over

Thank you JL.

Great support, as always.
Best regards
Stefan

dcutugno
03-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Why if i start the FMGS server without FSX running it doesn't scans a nd build the scenery database? not needed anymore?

Leonidas
03-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Hi JL
Please help me with a weird issue I have for long time.
Every time I should restart starterFSX several times, in order for OVHD logic and sometimes FCU to start.
I use FDS card for OVHD, CPFlight FCU, both connected to server PC and I run StarterFSX as Admin.
Regards

PS Why should I press twice the EXT PWR button in order to change its function? (ON-AVAIL and vice versa)

jeehell
03-28-2015, 12:25 PM
@Davide: not necessary anymore

@Leonidas: no idea, I do not have any issue. For the EXT PWR, how did you configure it?

JL

Leonidas
03-28-2015, 12:59 PM
@Leonidas: no idea, I do not have any issue. For the EXT PWR, how did you configure it?
JL

Via ITCreator. I've tried toggle mode too... Maybe both are the same problem, because while OVHD doesn't start, EXT PWR button lights up when I sellect the addon, but doesn't work...

dcutugno
03-28-2015, 02:15 PM
@Davide: not necessary anymore

JL

Thank you,

Another problem i found in the FDS MCU module the dislpay dimmer don't work, can you have a look?

OmniAtlas
03-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Thank you,

Another problem i found in the FDS MCU module the dislpay dimmer don't work, can you have a look?

jL said he would look at this when he has time.

OmniAtlas
03-29-2015, 08:23 PM
New TOC hockey stick implementation with the newest release? I never noticed this before :)

Also I see JL has reworked the DEPART and ARRIVAL pages with more information.

dcutugno
03-30-2015, 03:18 PM
Jeehell, i'm reporting this old bug again, seems the fmgs have problem with the LFBO AFRIC5B departure, it start an infinite leg on the ND at about 147 to South and back. Also at ABLAK fix on route to LFMN it start to go aroundin circle , this happens if you don't insert a rwy approach, nobody have this problem?
Try this route :
LFBO AFRIC5B AFRIC G39 FJR UL127 ROVOT UY373 ABLAK STAR LFMN

Space
03-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi all,
sorry for that stupid question:
any New Installation Way at P3D v2.5 to insert the A320 Model of Jeehell?

Regards
Andy

OmniAtlas
03-31-2015, 12:31 AM
Hi all,
sorry for that stupid question:
any New Installation Way at P3D v2.5 to insert the A320 Model of Jeehell?

Regards
Andy

The installer should copy it automatically to your Prepar3D folder. Otherwise move it to the SIMOBJECTS folder.

Space
03-31-2015, 11:45 AM
Seems i got it.

But have massive Problems with FSUIPC, couldn`t install it into P3D V2.5. Installer doesnt start downloaded the newest file.
Any ideas?

OmniAtlas
03-31-2015, 08:47 PM
Hi JL - flybywire seems to have gone crazy with the latest release. I am not sure if there is something wrong on my end. The aircraft is unable to follow the FD with AP1 or AP2 engaged, it pitches violently up and down and my V/S goes out of normal range, and so does my speed limits.

I have tried both ASN and OPUS weather with the same results.

I am open to any other suggestions -- right now can't fly the bird. Thank you.

Dan320
04-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Hey guys

I have exactly the same Problem in the new Version as he said. Tried selected or managed speed on takeoff but no solution. Also thought it was on my side initially.

Greetings Daniel

The aircraft is unable to follow the FD with AP1 or AP2 engaged, it pitches violently up and down and my V/S goes out of normal range, and so does my speed limits.

anzabon
04-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Are you guys using 38.5 or is there already a newer version out?
I've installed 38.5 and don't experience such a behaviour like you describe. Have flown lots of approaches and all have been stable so far. But as I said, only 38.5.

Regards, Bon

OmniAtlas
04-01-2015, 09:54 AM
I've installed 38.5 and don't experience such a behaviour like you describe. Have flown lots of approaches and all have been stable so far. But as I said, only 38.5.

Regards, Bon

Hi Bon, I have noticed this behavior with 38.6.

Dan320
04-01-2015, 10:09 AM
Hey Bon

I'm using 38.6 or newer.

Greetings Daniel

Regards, Bon

Leonidas
04-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Hi JL - flybywire seems to have gone crazy with the latest release. I am not sure if there is something wrong on my end. The aircraft is unable to follow the FD with AP1 or AP2 engaged, it pitches violently up and down and my V/S goes out of normal range, and so does my speed limits.

Same behaviour to me too...

Stephan Schwarz
04-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi Guys,

also some trouble here: the flaps extend very slow, and I got disconnects of my PFD and ND diplays, which I never had before!

I have now returned to 38.5 and all seems working well.

Regards,
Stephan

tcane
04-01-2015, 03:33 PM

Regards, Bon

Hi ALL!
The same here. Some problems with the Speed and V/S in Managed Mode. See here in a short Video (https://youtu.be/1DX2tlA29Jc).

King regards
Florian

jeehell
04-01-2015, 04:35 PM
For those havign issues with latest version:
What are your FPS ? try limiting to 30fps (using only the default FSX/P3D limiter, bot a third party tool).

JL

asessa
04-01-2015, 05:29 PM

I have this problem too.
I installed 38.6 plus autoupdate.
I was not able to fly :(

What are your FPS ? try limiting to 30fps (using only the default FSX/P3D limiter, bot a third party tool).

JL

Fps limited to 30 in p3d... LOWW by FlyTampa or Venice X Aes, without JH loaded i have 30 fps , with JH loaded i have 50% of this fps (13-14-15) !!!

OmniAtlas
04-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Hi ALL!
The same here. Some problems with the Speed and V/S in Managed Mode. See here in a short Video (https://youtu.be/1DX2tlA29Jc).

King regards
Florian

thank you for putting this up. It is the same behavior I noticed. I haven tried reinstalling FSUIPC with no resolution. At least we know it is not an isolated issue! Perhaps something wring with the aircraft.cfg file?

OmniAtlas
04-01-2015, 07:38 PM

JL

FPS is locked at 30 FPS within P3D

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 12:39 AM
I have fps set unlimited. At kmco 60fps plus without asn. With asn 48-73 max. The issue that i noticed with the update to 38.6 is on approach the tcas throws a traffic warning with no traffic in sight. I had the same issue with the bird climbing and desending at crazy vs but i hit the ap to and fly manually a few thousand feet and she flys ok after that. I did a short test flight a few minutes ago from kmco to ktpa at FL090 and had no issues. The a/c did an ILS landing on runway 19 right but i got the tcas warning again with no aircraft in sight.

Dan320
04-02-2015, 03:59 AM
Hey JL

My FPS are locked to 30.
It is a departure route i've used many times before without any problems.

We have an Airbus that thinks it can climb like an F/A18 . :D

Greetings Daniel

JL

asessa
04-02-2015, 04:00 AM
thank you for putting this up. It is the same behavior I noticed. I haven tried reinstalling FSUIPC with no resolution. At least we know it is not an isolated issue! Perhaps something wring with the aircraft.cfg file?

I have fps set unlimited. At kmco 60fps plus without asn. With asn 48-73 max. The issue that i noticed with the update to 38.6 is on approach the tcas throws a traffic warning with no traffic in sight. I had the same issue with the bird climbing and desending at crazy vs but i hit the ap to and fly manually a few thousand feet and she flys ok after that. I did a short test flight a few minutes ago from kmco to ktpa at FL090 and had no issues. The a/c did an ILS landing on runway 19 right but i got the tcas warning again with no aircraft in sight.

I have a doubt : do you have a single pc installation like me?

OmniAtlas
04-02-2015, 08:36 AM

Yes, running on one computer.

asessa
04-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Yes, running on one computer.

I think the problem about low fps is related to this aspect... but the pitch problem i don't know ,do it may occours when there are too low fps ?

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 10:31 AM

My server is setup with a core i7 4790k, 8gb of ram, gtx 780. Client pc is a core i5 4670k, 8gb of ram, gtx 660. The third pc is a normal laptop, nothing spectacular used for asn weather, va acars and and moving map.

Have 3 monitors connected to the gtx 780 (planning on getting the gtx 980 or titan). 3 monitors connected to the gtx 660 plus cdu 2 from vri. i only run only p3d on the server with fmgs server and vrisim. Client runs all gauges for captain side plus standby gauges and mcdu.

Thanks

asessa
04-02-2015, 10:34 AM
My server is setup with a core i7 4790k, 8gb of ram, gtx 780. Client pc is a core i5 4670k, 8gb of ram, gtx 660. The third pc is a normal laptop, nothing spectacular used for asn weather, va acars and and moving map. On the server i have 3 good usb hubs to handle all hid devices and can add more if required.

Have 3 monitors connected to the gtx 780 (planning on getting the gtx 980 or titan). 3 monitors connected to the gtx 660 plus cdu 2 from vri. The fps are realistic as i run only p3d on the server with fmgs server and vrisim. Also cpu is tweaked using nicks tweaks and oc guides.

Took this pic last week

http://flyvblue.org/pics/1427338044_JetBlue_Flight%202224_Nice%20Clouds.jpg

Thanks

So you confirm me the low fps issue occours on single server installation

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 11:01 AM
So you confirm me the low fps issue occours on single server installation

Yeah, you can't run the sim and gauges on 1 pc. It takes a perofmace hit. I just would just like to know what cause the pitch up and tcas warning on approach.

I am glad i am not experiencing any fps issue at this time.

Space
04-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Can some me tell what i have to do with the created bin Files on the severs navdate Folder? Do i have to copy them to the ND Clients? If so, in what folder exactly?

And:
after turning on the option "EXT PWR" in P3D the korry EXT PWR on OVHD (Harware) does not coming up.

Thanks in advance for Infos.

Andy

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Can some me tell what i have to do with the created bin Files on the severs navdate Folder? Do i have to copy them to the ND Clients? If so, in what folder exactly?

And:
after turning on the option "EXT PWR" in P3D the korry EXT PWR on OVHD (Harware) does not coming up.

Thanks in advance for Infos.

Andy

I pasted the bin files in the nav folder on the client pc. For the external power make sure it is activated in the sim menu before turning it on. Once activated the korry will turn green and say "avail", push it and it will provide power for you to start batteries and apu. It is in the users guide under jeehells quic flight walk thru. You can also turn the batteries on and start the apu. It takes about 90-120 secs doing it this way.

What hardware do you have?

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 11:20 AM
For fsx low fps see nicks fsx tweak guide.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

asessa
04-02-2015, 11:23 AM
For fsx low fps see nicks fsx tweak guide.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

My installation of p3d is already tweaked as well. Without JH i have 30fps (limited to 30 in p3d) .

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 11:37 AM
How many gauges are you using? Dors fps improve whem changing to unlimited? When i flew aerosoft airbus at fps locked at 30 my fps was low, went to unlimited at went to 40-50. Sometomes limiting fps is not so good, but jeehell said to do to see what happens.

asessa
04-02-2015, 11:46 AM
How many gauges are you using? Dors fps improve whem changing to unlimited? When i flew aerosoft airbus at fps locked at 30 my fps was low, went to unlimited at went to 40-50. Sometomes limiting fps is not so good, but jeehell said to do to see what happens.

My configuration is single seat, so I have everything except FO PFD / ND / MCDU.
My pc is a i7-960 , 12Gb 1600 DDR3 , GTX660 OC + GTX460OC, 2SSD (1 for SO and 1 for P3D). Win 7 64 bit

In any case, i already planned to implement a second pc, next month i think ;)

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 11:51 AM
My configuration is single seat, so I have everything except FO PFD / ND / MCDU.
My pc is a i7-960 , 12Gb 1600 DDR3 , GTX660 OC + GTX460OC, 2SSD (1 for SO and 1 for P3D). Win 7 64 bit

In any case, i already planned to implement a second pc, next month i think ;)

I tried that same config and had low fps with 6 monitors on 1 pc. Once a 2nd pc is used your fps will be alot higher. For now you can try to use pfd,nd, sd,ecam, mcdu and over head. See if that works. Should be do able until new pc comes.. maybe improve fps too.

asessa
04-02-2015, 11:55 AM
For now you can try to use pfd,nd, sd,ecam, mcdu and over head.

I already use those plus Stbys (Altimenter, Speed, Clock, Nav) :)

ps.
Did fcu software needed or not ?

caddyboy
04-02-2015, 12:01 PM
I already use those plus Stbys (Altimenter, Speed, Clock, Nav) :)

ps.
Did fcu software needed or not ?

I use it. For me it is eye candy. I really dont need it sonce i use fcu from vri. Im am thinking if you do not use the standby instrumemts for now maybe you can improve fps and enjoy this beautiful software jl has provided. Then use them when you get your new pc. Just a suggestion:)

OmniAtlas
04-02-2015, 05:09 PM

i limited to 30 mi will test again tonight with no limitation and see if I get the same behavior.

netserv
04-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Hi,

1.) both NDs show a white screen...
cannot get it working.

2.) startup of FMGS starter warns me, to run unter admin privileges and does not fully startup all modules. As admin, it does...

adding this: I updated to B38.6 and now displays are more grey, seem to be dimmed. And the white screen is grey... strange. Wher in the manual can I find the solution?

Whats this?

thx.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
04-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Hallo All,

I am process of building up a hardware (Skalarki) sim and tried to make a first flight last night. I have a 3 PC setup. PC1: (i7) P3D + FMGS server, PC2: (i3) Captain ND, PFD, MCDU, ECAMs + Profiler, PC3: (i3) FO ND, PFD and MCDU. P3D limited to 30 fps. In flight violent behavior, steep climbs and decends, ovespeed. Not really flyable. It seems that the FBW is broken.

Best regards,

--pim

asessa
04-03-2015, 04:49 AM
I use it. For me it is eye candy. I really dont need it sonce i use fcu from vri. Im am thinking if you do not use the standby instrumemts for now maybe you can improve fps and enjoy this beautiful software jl has provided. Then use them when you get your new pc. Just a suggestion:)

I can try ;)

OmniAtlas
04-03-2015, 07:41 AM
I have tried a flight with FPS set to unlimited, unfortunately the same behavior is still there.

I am sure the FBW is being worked on by JL, lets be patient :) In the mean time, we can always go back to 38.5.

In other news Flight Simulator Manager is now free http://secure.simmarket.com/fsps-flight-simulator-manager-(en_4845).phtml

I can't seem to unlock it --- seems all licenses are used up? It could be a good instructor station for JL...

Dan320
04-03-2015, 07:51 AM
In other news Flight Simulator Manager is now free http://secure.simmarket.com/fsps-flight-simulator-manager-(en_4845).phtml

It could be a good instructor station for JL...

Hey Omni

I have the Instructor Station by Luis Gordo. Works really well.
http://secure.simmarket.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=luis+gordo

In combination to that i have TOPCAT for fuel and Avilasoft EFB for flight planing.

Greeting Daniel

manuelthomi
04-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Dear JL

With the newest version installed, my flaps and slats are moving very very slowly.

Happy easter
Manuel

netserv
04-03-2015, 01:22 PM
@Daniel:

What I found out about Instructor Station:

you get the serial number in the delivery mail,

BUT: if you once entered a wrong number and try to activate, then you cannot enter another serial untill you restart the program again.

And also I must say, I would not pay for this thing. Its something experimental, a students exercise or so, that does not even work with FSX in a network...

Dan320
04-03-2015, 01:40 PM
@Daniel:

BUT: if you once entered a wrong number and try to activate, then you cannot enter another serial untill you restart the program again.

And also I must say, I would not pay for this thing. Its something experimental, a students exercise or so, that does not even work with FSX in a network...

Hey Netserv

For me it works perfectly together with widefs.
You can easily ask for a new key if you need one.
I agree with you though that there would be better ways to program software like this.

Greetings Daniel

jeehell
04-03-2015, 06:32 PM
There is an update available, hopefully it'll solve the AP/FBW issue.

JL

ToTom
04-04-2015, 04:52 AM

JL
In my setup is perfect now.

OmniAtlas
04-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Latest update seems to have fixed the issue, will do more testing.

Any idea why my sound.exe is looks like this, and why it disappears (application can't be located on the taskbar after a few minutes):

I have also been trying to test the rollout of the aircraft, it does not maintain centerline after about 10 seconds of rolling? AP1+2 still remain engaged and the pedals, sidestick has not been touched.

netserv
04-04-2015, 05:35 AM

OmniAtlas
04-04-2015, 06:51 AM
Weather ACARS infomation on the MCDU MENU is now also not updating (server down?)

dcutugno
04-04-2015, 11:51 AM

JL

Updated, no FBW issues, flaps are good.

netserv
04-04-2015, 01:07 PM
received an update to B38.6:

->> Address 000000 Read of address 0000000 at startup
Can click it away.

->> FD displays are still white, no display shown when used across the network.
(Ports are open and network is okay)
But if FSX, FMGS server are on the same PC, it works.

any idea?

thx.

manuelthomi
04-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Everything works fine now after the update. Thanks a lot.

janinp
04-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Hi,
Flying today with B38.6 in bad weather. On approach I was not able to slow down the ACT. I managed with full speedbrakes to get the speed back to 220knt with Flaps1 but then having managed speed at 160knts it continued to apply some power (about 30 to 44%) and speed was not reducing even when I had gear down. I know the A320 is hard to slow down but do you experience the same problem ? I had not that behaviour before.
Thanks,

Pierre

OmniAtlas
04-04-2015, 07:07 PM
Hi,
Flying today with B38.6 in bad weather. On approach I was not able to slow down the ACT. I managed with full speedbrakes to get the speed back to 220knt with Flaps1 but then having managed speed at 160knts it continued to apply some power (about 30 to 44%) and speed was not reducing even when I had gear down. I know the A320 is hard to slow down but do you experience the same problem ? I had not that behaviour before.
Thanks,

Pierre

How much fuel did you have in your aircraft? It will not slow down on approach and managed mode if you have too much fuel.

emani
04-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi all,

I have a problem with the display MCDU.

My problem itīs the PROG and PERF grope, then coming a MCDU Display Problem.
My System is Win7 pro
is still, also with B38.4 or B38.5 and B38.6 with Update.
Other one Grope is OK.

Regards
Mario

ToTom
04-05-2015, 03:40 AM
Hi,
Thanks,

Pierre
Generally, during the maximum turbulence, the speed is always slightly above. This is OK. "AT is "asymmetric" - that is, N1 increases faster and the slower reducing it - thereby on the approach speed of the turbulence is generally a little higher than the SPD Target"

I spent a lot of time while working on PIDs to improve behavior during turbulence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=334&v=W8x8zfLdnJA

In general, the pilot should avoid turbulence. Especially heavy and severe turbulence ;-)
Turbulence in the FSX / P3D is a big problem. This is a problem for many addons.

http://support.hifitechinc.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/11/4/how-to-prevent-s-turn-issues-with-certain-aircraft-autopilots
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64949-no-more-s-turns-and-autopilot-now-stays-on-course/
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/339174-pmdg-and-the-s-turns/

PS. S-Turns problem has been eliminated in JHFMGS. It was difficult.
PS2. If you see that ATHR has a problem, start to control the throttle manually ;-)

Beaufort
04-05-2015, 05:38 AM
Updated, no FBW issues, flaps are good.

+1. THX, JL!
... and weather ACARS working as well.

janinp
04-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks for you answers.

How much fuel did you have in your aircraft? It will not slow down on approach and managed mode if you have too much fuel.

Only 3T remaining before landing.

Generally, during the maximum turbulence, the speed is always slightly above. This is OK. "AT is "asymmetric" - that is, N1 increases faster and the slower reducing it - thereby on the approach speed of the turbulence is generally a little higher than the SPD Target"

I spent a lot of time while working on PIDs to improve behavior during turbulence.

You are right I did not experience any S-turn. I will disconnect AT next time. Also I maybe should not deploy spoilers in turbulence.

Thanks anyway. I have a lot of fun.

Pierre

turbovela
04-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone, this might be a little off topic, but I was just wondering if there is a way to save company routes to the MCDU, you create your own flight plan and save it as a company route to access later?

Thanks,

Jose

Gregor
04-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi Folks

Having an issue although the IRS is aligned I do get the "GPS PRIMARY LOST" message and the ND shows the "MAP NOT AVAIL" warning flag. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Cheers Greg

luisgordo
04-06-2015, 10:49 AM
@Daniel:

Hi Netserv,

Just saw this post. The Instructor Station is by no means "experimental". It is used by hundreds of flight simuation enthusiasts, and flight schools for pilot training all over the world. You can find all details on our webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/luisgordo2/instructorstation

It is also part of several FAA-certified simulators.

Keys are processed on an individual request basis, and are sent by email.

Please send me an email if you have any questions or concerns.

Dan320
04-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Hey Luis

Your station works very well for me. I use it most of the time for setting up positions and pushback. I like it! :)

Hi Netserv,

Just saw this post. The Instructor Station is by no means "experimental". It is used by hundreds of flight simuation enthusiasts, and flight schools for pilot training all over the world. You can find all details on our webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/luisgordo2/instructorstation

By the way: With the update the FMGS works like a charm again. no overspeeds in climb no more.

Thank you for the amazing work JL!

Greetings Daniel

OmniAtlas
04-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi Folks

Having an issue although the IRS is aligned I do get the "GPS PRIMARY LOST" message and the ND shows the "MAP NOT AVAIL" warning flag. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Cheers Greg

Alignment takes over 8 minutes, unless you do the fast alignment trick (read the Jeehell FMGS user guide).

OmniAtlas
04-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Hi everyone, this might be a little off topic, but I was just wondering if there is a way to save company routes to the MCDU, you create your own flight plan and save it as a company route to access later?

Thanks,

Jose

This is not possible at this stage. It used to be implemented, but it was removed because of ?bugs, perhaps JL can implement it later on when he has time.

Gregor
04-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Hi Folks

I have made an other observation today. I was flying from LSZH to LPMA on flightlevel 340 and the plane was banking a little bit to the left and to the right alternately every few seconds regularly instead of a straight flight what I would have expected. Is this correct behaviour?

Cheers Greg

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
04-08-2015, 05:07 AM
Hallo JL,

I just installed today's version 38.8 but after installing it on all the 3 PC there is no longer a connection. In other words, the client PC's don't see the server PC with P3D anymore. I downgraded back to 38.6 and all works again.

Best regards,

--pim

jeehell
04-08-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi,

With that information I cannot look for much...
any error message?
anything particular in any logs?

JL

netserv
04-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Hi Guys!

same here, FYI:

this window comes several times.

jeehell
04-08-2015, 06:02 AM
Hi Guys!

same here, FYI:

this window comes several times.
I just corrected that error, update again.

JL

netserv
04-08-2015, 06:13 AM
thats "high speed" support :-))

thanks Jean Luc !

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
04-08-2015, 06:20 AM
Hallo JL,

Just did another update and all seems well again.

Thanks for the quick one.

--pim

caddyboy
04-08-2015, 08:55 AM
JL is the king and he deserves a crown!

netserv
04-09-2015, 03:32 AM
Hi community!

In case, you have similar problems:

Installed the latest B38.8 and the error message (system error 288 ) still occurred.
I found out, that the last update was not fully finished. There must be an additional download of some exe files after the update file (B38.8.exe) was downloaded. Retried it and then it was updating and the error vanished.

But there was still a problem with connectivity between FMGS server and the remote instruments right after an update.
I found out, that WideFMGSserver.exe on server pc and WideFMGS.exe on the clients have to be first deleted and then reentered in the firewall rules. After that, it works perfect again.

greetings, Guenther

Stephan Schwarz
04-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Firewall rules? I think the best solution is to disable the internal firewall. I did this from the first day I setup my homecockpit and I believe to remember that most people here recommend the same.

Leonidas
04-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Hi JL
After last update I have two problems:
1. Cockpitsonic's ECAM control panel works but not backlighted.
2. CPFlight's FCU works but LED digits got creazy...

tcane
04-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi JL
After last update I have two problems:
1. Cockpitsonic's ECAM control panel works but not backlighted.
2. CPFlight's FCU works but LED digits got creazy...

Hi Guys,
because of the backlight problem...
Got the same issue with the Cockpitsonic Radio.

netserv
04-09-2015, 03:37 PM

netserv
04-09-2015, 03:44 PM

netserv
04-09-2015, 03:46 PM
@Stephan

correct!

I also stopped the firewall and disabled a lot of unnecessary services and Windows system functions.

BUT.
When I do FMGS updates (frequently like now), i use the firewall, because the system goes to the web, and I want to avoid to catch any desease in my clean network :wink: Can recommend this to you too...

I would prefer to update from my instructor station as source, which is connected to the web and has a firewall to inside the sim network. Seems not to be possible.

Also there is at least one PC with sqwawk box and running and this one is permanently on the web!
Gü.

-> see a320.at

jeehell
04-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi Leonidas and Tcane,

I put an update which should correct these issues, keep me posted.

JL

Leonidas
04-10-2015, 02:46 AM
Hi Leonidas and Tcane,
JL

Thanks JL
It's OK now, but in my quick flight I noticed that pushing the ALT knob its dot doesn't turn on. Anyway, I'll see it again when I have enough time.
Regards

brianwilliamson
04-10-2015, 10:25 PM
I have also had to go back to 38.6 as could not connect to the client.

Brian W

brianwilliamson
04-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Sorry for the short answer on the last post but I was using my Microsoft Pad and for some strange reason it is extremely difficult to type messages on this site, so much so that I normally write them on Notepad and copy and paste to this site.

Anyway the reason That I was having trouble may have been due to the Control installs which I had to re-do, so will do some more checking tomorrow and do an upgrade to the latest and report back.

Regards.................Brian W.

dcutugno
04-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Hi Jeehell, i have the FDS FCU, why at the start of FMGS server it doesn't pool the switch positions? for example i have set the switch to VOR 1 but the displays not show that i have to recycle it, same thing for the ARC or ROSE mode, can you sync it at the start?

Thank you!

tcane
04-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Hi Leonidas and Tcane,

JL

Hi JL, Hi All,
Radio works again, thanks for this!!!! ;)
But got another small issue with both QNH Displays... The Display is flickering and when i turn the ANN LT Switch on the OVHP to "Test" it goes blank.
Does this issue also anybody with Opencockpits Hardware?
By the way: Has one of you a script for the Brake Pressure Gauge? I have build it with 3 Servos and a OC Servorcard. :)

Regards Florian

SSO
04-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi Jean Luc,

I am having a serious issue after the latest update.
My Joystick movements are received by FMGS as the + on the PFD moves.
However after turning both engines on - neither Ailerons, rudder or elevator moves.
Flaps and Speedbrake can be moved - (also joystick axis).

Any idea what can be wrong?

/Stephen

jeehell
04-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Are you sure you have HYD circuits pressurized and ELAC/SEC/FAC ON?

SSO
04-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Yes - on HYD page all show 3000 PSI and 1 & 2 are white.
On the F/CTL page all turn from red to green during power up.
Already have turned all ELAC/SEC/FAC Off and back to on to test if that helps...

No luck...

Also verified in the Joy setup. All axes are received correctly there...

jeehell
04-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Since you seem to be the only one with this issue, I can only think it's something on your setup...
Check firewall, antivirus, admin rights, reinstall, re-do the axis config from scratch...

Regards,
JL

SSO
04-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Seems to have been something in the AP/FBW module that has been reset. Was showing "Select...".
After Selecting PA320 and fiddling with the sensitivities all is back to normal.

Odd... :-)

tcane
04-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Short Notice...
The Flickering QNH came from a broke PSU in my Setup... change the Device and all works fine again! Sorry for this...
But maybe somebody can help me with the Script for the Brake Pressure Gauge with 3 Servos and a Servorcard from Opencockpits? :)

Looking forward
Cheers
Florian

asessa
04-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi JL, 38.8 last update no backlight for CockpitSonic devices...FCU, Radio and ECAM :(

asessa
04-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Another thing : i can't select on my radio freq like xx.620 . I have only .615 or .625 ... why ?

netserv
04-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi JL,

im am searching for an explanation for a strange behavior since days.

Again i see white FDs (FO and CPT) on a certain quadcore pc, even after complete reinstalling of W7x64 and FMGS B38.8, switching firewall off etc. All instruments work on this machine, except the FDs.
On other hardware all it works fine. As far as I remember, this came after an update to B38.8.

If I cannot solve this, i have to change the hardware. Should not be a problem, but i do not understand what this can be.
Any hints?

thank. Gu.