PDA

View Full Version : FCU: LAT, ALT and ----LVL/CH----- LED assignments in IITCreator?

anzabon
02-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Hello guys,

what is the "FCU_ALT" LED assignment in IITCreator for? Does it illuminate the ALT sign on top of the ALT display in the FCU?
ALT, LAT and -----LVL/CH------ should always be illuminated but I can't get it working in IITCreator. How do I get them always illuminated?

And what can the "MISC LED1-10" assignments in IITCreator be used for?

Thank you for your reply.
Bon

jeehell
02-07-2015, 05:51 AM
Hi,

If you use IIT boards for the FCU, I guess you have the FDS FCU, otherwise you will not be able to use the 7segments digits...
And in that case, you must declare the FCU board as an FCU (right click in the board list on the board name and click FCU). All assignments will be done internally.
Anyway, I just looked at the FCU_ALT assignement, it is no longer map to anything, so I will remove it...
In next version, you should map these leds to POWER_ON LED event.

The MISC assignments are not mapped to any SW or LED inside my soft. The LED event is linked to the corresponding SW event, so that you can have some LEDs which are not part of the soft.

JL

anzabon
02-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Thank you, Jean-Luc,
it's exactly as you said. I use B37.4 and the FCU_ALT doesn't have any effect so the announced POWER_ON LED assignment would solve all the problems for me. I'm using a self-made FCU with InterfaceIT cards, that's the reason for my question regarding iitcreator :-) The 7-segment displays are driven by another solution without any problems.
Thank you for your great software and the outstanding support!
Kind regards,
Bon