PDA

View Full Version : OVHD RAT MAN ON UP Not found in Module JeeHell

EdwardInBeijing
02-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Hi All,

I've just upgraded FMGS using the auto updater and now skylarki IOprofiler won't start and errors with above message

Anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks in advance

Edward

skalarki
02-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Hi All,

I've just upgraded FMGS using the auto updater and now skylarki IOprofiler won't start and errors with above message

Anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks in advance

Edward

Hi Edward

This is not JL update causing problem but update of SkalarkiIO Profiler an .dll - you must have upgraded them as well.
This kind of message comes on when function/event name was changed inside .dll
To fix it, go to Edit Profile then navigate to RAT MAN korry definition, then change name of function to correct one.

Regards, Marcin

EdwardInBeijing
02-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Hi Marcin,

I've rolled back to V4.0 IOP now because I was getting other errors as well and as I've lost JH connection between client and server now I figured I'd deal with the IOP problems laters.

Fix one problem, create two more .... (It all makes work for the working man to do .. (For any Flanders and Swan fans out there) (You tube it :)

Strangly JH now seems to be disconnecting ONLY on port 8003. 2 other ports 8004/8005 seem to maintain connection :/

EdwardInBeijing
02-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Ok, This might be a mismatched version thing. When I rolled back only one of the machines rolled back to the previous version. Now updating again.