PDA

View Full Version : STARTER FSX

Phpilot
01-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Hello JH
i have installed your last version of FMG320. But i have a problem. When i start he says that fscuipc connect is not compatible with fsx/p3d and ask me to use starter fsx. Where is starterfsx? I cant find.
in my last version of fmg installed (32) i didn't any problems with this.
Waiting for you help.....best regards
Frederico Pacheco

jeehell
01-28-2015, 07:46 AM
Make sure you installed FSX/P3D support during installation, then in c:\A320FMGS folder you have the starterFSX.exe file.

JL

Phpilot
01-29-2015, 07:22 PM
many tanks JH. the problem is ok already. another question my sound is not ok.There is another way to use another soundpack in this software? like TSS ,?
regards
Frederico

jeehell
01-30-2015, 08:13 PM
The sounds are yours to chose. I do not provide any sound package. One user provided a quite good one (imho), look for Daniele / Immaging posts on this forum.

JL

Vonduck
01-31-2015, 03:08 AM
many tanks JH. the problem is ok already. another question my sound is not ok.There is another way to use another soundpack in this software? like TSS ,?
regards
Frederico

I use the latest HD sound form TSS...is awesome!

Just copied it to the relevant sound folder and makes the whole thing come alive!

Phpilot
02-08-2015, 02:03 PM
hello:)) i have two questions:))
why in flight i canīt switch do selected mode to managed mode in fcu ( on ground there is no problem, everything works fine) when i takeoff fcu stay in selected (HDG and SPD).
In MCDU, in flight i canīt see PERF page. ( in ground no problem) .
you knows why?
regards
Frederco