PDA

View Full Version : Adding a FO joystick - How to transfer control from/to CPT side

argileh
01-27-2015, 12:38 AM
I use a Logitech joystick for the CPT side and recently hooked up an identical joystick for the FO (calibrated it in JH). Question is how can I transfer control from one to the other? Is it something that can be set in the JH ware or do I need the registered version of FSUIPC.

What is happening after I added and calibrated the FO joystick is that the CPT joystick stopped responding, and I therefore use the FO joystick. Also during takeoff and landing I get the voice alert "Dual Input".

What should I do to get them both working and how to manager/transfer control between both joysticks?

Stephan Schwarz
01-27-2015, 07:07 AM
Hello,

I also use tow Logitech Attack 3 Joysticks, both connected to the FSX PC. As far as I know both sticks can be used without transferring the control.

I had the Dual Input warning once, but I believe it had to do with a wrong calibration of the flight sticks. Try to re-calibrate both and check it out again.

Regards,
Stephan

argileh
01-30-2015, 02:46 AM
Thanks Stephan. After several attempts re-calibrating both joysticks, it eventually worked.