PDA

View Full Version : continuous nick movement

Firefly77
10-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi together !

my name is Michael and i am fairly new to the homecockpit scene and to this forum as well. A couple of days ago I decided to start to build my own A320 home cockpit and i quickly found this amazing jeehell software.
I installed everything yesterday evening on my PC and on my Laptop and tested a little bit (the hole night) around. Despite I am not really aware right now how i can map functions like "no smoking sign" to a keyboard button, I found a other strange thing.

Once I am airborne and in a managed clmb mode my plane starts to nick up and down continuously. Even if I suspend the AP and fly manually ! I found absolutely no way to stop it !?

Does anyboy have an idea or a solution for that ?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Michael

filippoporcari
10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
hi michael!
i never ecperienced this behaviour neither other users i suppose...so this sounds like a local issue.
some more infos are needed to understand where it comes from, some questions may seem silly or obvious but better to clarify from the basis:
- are u using JL aircraft provided during installation?
- did u configure ALL the flight controls axis and ALL thrust levers detents in FMGS? and removed all flight controls assignments in FS and fsuipc?
- did u program all the required (red boxed) fields in mcdu during preflight including INIT B page?
- which modes were annunciated on the FMA when experiencing the problem?
bye for now
filippo

Firefly77
10-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi Filippo,

thanks for your reply ! The answers to your questions are all "yes". However I found my mistake. On INIT PAGE B I used the UPLINK function to get the standard values and then I changed the Block Value to 6.8 because i was used to it in most of my flights with the Aersosoft AXE. I think the system was confused and tried to trim all the time ? I guess this was the reason for the oscillation.

I checked it right now again with the standard and correct values and my flight is absolutely normal.

Thanks and best regards

Michael

filippoporcari
10-12-2014, 10:15 AM
great u solved!
yes that was the reason: the function of the uplink feature is to load weights directly from the sim so if u use it u should never touch the entered GW because it's coming directly from the actual aircraft load.
cheers
fi