PDA

View Full Version : SD I/O 32 error

Vonduck
10-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Hi jeehell,

After the new update i am now getting this mysterious error! Never had this before at all...

Seems to affect the displays randomly!

What do i do to fix this one my friend?

Many thanks

Doug

Edit: It only seems to happy when the sim is running... as in start sim, then fire up software... when running without sim it has no errors...

Edit edit: It also happens WITHOUT the sim running now... lost PFD and ND

Vonduck
10-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Any help at all guys? I cant sim at all until i get this fixed? maybe a reinstall needed?

Edit - updated again this morning and still i/o 32 error... sigh...

OmniAtlas
10-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Yes, I had the SD I/O error, happened when I first start it up. I restarted FMGS (shutdown all components and restart again) and it worked fine after that.

JL - thank you for the A/Thr fix -- engines do not accelerate now on A/THR activated on

Just a couple questions --

-I believe the latest MCDU software on the real aircraft, there is a name change from MDA -> BARO and DH -> ALT (or some variant) on the approach page -- will you be planning to change this?

-I think this was previously mentioned regarding the braking logic -- brakes are locked and require a press on the pedals to release after parking brakes are released. Is this also the same logic on the aircraft? Does pressing both brake pedals on at the same time also release the parking brakes?

Thank you again for the quick updates.

Vonduck
10-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Thanks Omni for the reply... i have shut down numerous times but still has same error... or did you mean you shut down each gauge separately?

Ill retry using that method

Thanks fort he reply -going crazy being unable to sim! Yikes!

Vonduck
10-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Well tried shutting down and restarting but no joy... same error.. seems to affect at least one gauge then three, then one again... very odd!

OmniAtlas
10-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Try shutting down everything. I use starterFSX, so when i close this everything shuts down automatically.

P.S - repetitive flaps sound at flaps full is now present.

Tom_a330
10-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Yep, same problem. After the last update, only three or four (random, not always the same) display gauges show up. The other create the weird i/o 32 error or just stay black,sometimes with a very little red FPS marking in the center. Except for the display modules, everything else is on the main FSX system. The second PC controles all six ecam displays plus the three standbys. I made a complete system restart but without success. cheers Tom

Vonduck
10-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks Tom! Thought it was just me! That's exactly what i have too!

Hopefully Jeehell can sort for us!

jeehell
10-06-2014, 04:22 AM
Hi all,

should be solved in this morning's update

JL

Vonduck
10-06-2014, 04:37 AM
Thanks so much my friend!

Regards
Doug