PDA

View Full Version : WIDE FMGS PROBLEMS

alotfont
08-15-2014, 11:39 PM
Hello everybody, I am having trouble with the WideFMGS , When I start the client PC in the widefmgs client and server windows the ports appear to be connected but in the client pc the pfd and nd displays dont work , they are shown but all of the information like airspeed, attitude, altitude, etc is not shown, they seem to be frozen. If anyone has idea of how to fix it I would appreciate it a lot!

Thank you !

jeehell
08-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi,

I will soon release a new version with updated WideFMGS protocol. This will maybe solve this issue...
I have no ideas though why you have that problem. I think the WideFMGS apps work for most people.

Regards,
JL

virtual
08-24-2014, 09:30 AM
Hi,

Is this problem related with many "Msg retrials failed" in the WideFMGS log ?

Thanks

jeehell
08-25-2014, 06:00 PM
HI,

I've just put an update online. I hope it might solve some WideFMGS issues.

Please keep me posted...

JL

Miatanet
08-26-2014, 09:21 AM
Hi JL
had a strange behavior yesterday too with freezed ND and PFD on both sides, couldn't activate them, needed a reboot on all systems. Will check tonight if all is fine now with that update.
Thank you again for that outstanding software and support.

BR
Stefan

Miatanet
08-26-2014, 05:21 PM
After update, all fine without any problems. Great work JL. Did. an online flight from LSZH to EDDT.
BEST
Stefan

virtual
09-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Thank you for the second update ! I have no more "Msg retrial failed" messages nor freeze (I still have them with the first update)

I still have some "fpln retrial failed" but everything seems to work :)

jeehell
09-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Hi,

I will probably make another update soon, which hoepfully will solve some more issues with wideFMGS protocol.

Regards,
JL