PDA

View Full Version : takeoff and manage problem

Alb Calderon
07-26-2014, 06:43 PM
hi again !!

i'm having problems with the takeoff, i programed all the mcdu and set fcu to manage mode the route appears in green continuous line in navigation display. when i set flex power for takeoff the srs doesn't appear and when the airplane leaves the ground the route appears dotted and de fcu forces the selected mode and is imposible to change to manage mode and the airplane never follows the route.

thanks for your help !!

this is the caption!

OmniAtlas
07-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Have you setup your joysticks and throttle detents correctly?

Alb Calderon
07-27-2014, 01:35 PM
thanks !!! the problem was the throttle calibration !! One thing more (sorry i´m a nobb with this software) when i takeoff the elevators doesn´t move, the ailerons works well but the elevators is blocked, in the ground the elevators works, i removed the control assigments on fsx.

Other situation, when i want to mantain a cruise altitude the aircraft makes pitch oscillations, in the ascent the oscillations are strong.

thanks thanks for your support!

OmniAtlas
07-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Yes, when you're unable to put the aircraft in managed mode it is usually the throttle detents at fault (not locked in place). For the elevators, make sure your joystick is also disabled in FSUIPC also if you use that.

Regards,

Ben

Alb Calderon
07-28-2014, 10:28 AM
i replaced the aircraft from the package in the jeehell site and now works like a real bus ! hahah maybe i had an older aircraft model. other little thing, do you know why the airport waypoint ndb, etc doesn't appear on the ND?

thanks for your help !!

Captainminch
07-29-2014, 07:13 AM
yes, bug software.

OmniAtlas
07-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Please report all bugs at the buglist -- http://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell/view_all_bug_page.php

Thanks.