PDA

View Full Version : Instalation issues with throttle and navdata

Vonduck
07-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi chaps... have just started using this software and so far so bad!

I am at fault no doubt but its driving me mad...

Firstly, the NavDBapp.exe error.... it keep popping up and says access violation address 00532EB2 in module NavDBapp.exe... a million error boxes keep popping up and drives me nuts... i dont know how to fix this... having tried to follow the install instructions carefully seems i have this wrong... its starts to build a database then faults out at this point... what tpo do?

Also, my throttles are very hard to calibrate! Reversed even! I cant seem to set them right using the provided tool... is there a simple explanation?

Other than that, how does one change the panels that appear as i seem to get all the panels including the FO side which i dont need..

Thanks for any help..

PS -I have the aerosoft extended installed - can i copy the navdata form that to the needed directory? Or do i need to download another file? I have disabled the controllers in P3D as well but still cant get the throttles to work..... grrrr

OmniAtlas
07-03-2014, 07:57 AM
You need to purchase navdatapro from aerosoft so you can use it with FMGS.

You need to edit starter.ini to only open the programs you need.

I suggest you read the User Guide (outdated but should help get you started) -- http://flightsystem.wix.com/airbus#!resources/cisa

Vonduck
07-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Thanks Stephen,

have done that and seems ok now...

read the user manual and the install guide closely as well...

Question... the displays shown, i only have a limited number of joystick buttons.... on the lower ecam, what do i use to change the data from 'doors' to 'fuel' etc? I think i had them all ticked but cant seem to find a lower pedastool panel?

So far so good!

Today i vacate the office i have had for 8 years into the shed and the planning begins!

Thanks for your help matey!

Doug

OmniAtlas
07-03-2014, 08:32 PM
You can use the short cut keys for the lower EICAM -- 'W' on the keyboard for wheels, 'F' for fuel, etc. Its all in the manual.

The name is Ben btw, :)

Vonduck
07-03-2014, 09:29 PM
LOL!

Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry dude!!!:roll: