PDA

View Full Version : Full GaugePack for Cesnna172 FS2004/FSX

tassotasso
05-09-2014, 01:24 AM
Hey guys,

I'm releasing for free the gaugepack for cessna 172 fsx/fs2004, each gauge runs individualy and make a link with the simulator using FSUIPC. Ferfect if you use a second monitor or have a second pc running WIDEFS.

Check here and leave your doubts or sugestions:
http://gaugesmith.blogspot.com.br/

Regards.
Tasso.

iwik
05-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Thanks Tasso and Welcome.
The gauge Factory used to be available but since disappeared .This will be welcomed by many I am sure.
Regards
Les

hyamesto
05-11-2014, 04:03 AM
Tasso:

Thanks you very much for your hard work.
A full Radio stack would be interesting too, (with autopilot, Adf, Com1/Nav1, Com2/Nav2, Xpndr, and anunciator ligths (fuel, vacuum, oil press, and ILS markers).
One little thing: there is a way to Toggle show/hide window frame, like The Gauges Factory does?
Keep the good work.
Thanks you very much again....
Horacio.

iwik
05-11-2014, 07:23 AM
Horacio,
Have you d/l tasso files. My Avast reports it as infected and quarantined it.
Les

No Longer Active
05-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Don't forget that Peixsoft has a radio stack and gauges program for FS9 / FSX if you are interested....

Cheers.

Aj

skino
05-11-2014, 11:12 AM
MyCockpit also has a radiostack as Freeware ;)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22579

hyamesto
05-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Les,
Eset Smart Security reports file ok in depth scan, and nothing running the gauges.
Horacio.

iwik
05-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks Horacio,
Yes I suspected something amiss with Avast as it said it quarantined and removed it but it still remained in the original folder.
Les
P.S Just tried again and all is ok. Avast must have corrected their problem.

tassotasso
05-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Hey guys,

Iwik,
the allegro5.dll is just a game dll that animates the pictures files, don't worry, sometimes antivirus do that.

Horacio,
Radio stack is the next goal to this project, once i get some time free i'll do that. About the anunciator ligths, i totally forgot this, i'll check some light effects for photoshop to make something really good. The window frame is a good ideia! v1.1 will handle that.

Tonight i released the Bell 206 gaugepack, for free too! Any doublt or suggestion are welcome.

Regards.
Tasso.

hyamesto
05-31-2014, 10:42 PM
Tasso:

Great advance with your version 1.1 of gauge packs.
Waiting for your radio stack.
Keep the good work.

For those interesting in a new alternative to "The Gauges Factory" check:

Regards.
Horacio.

thunderbird1978
06-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Hello Tasso,

wow - the Gaugesfactory was my entry into building flight simulators and since they were hacked the community really lost something. Found your gauges today and was extrem happy as they seem to have the same high quality - thank you for joing the community with your work!!

I have tested them today and loaded them up before FSX (as I normally do with a batch script). I found out they did not connect with FSX. When running FSX and restarting the gauges they worked very fine - is there a need to wait before loading them up or did I make something wrong?

Further more I look really forward if you could build the Annunciator gauge for the Cessna! If there is still room for a nice to have I would be thrilled if you could change from showing blocks instead of the text annunciators. So it is easily possible to put a mask (printed inverted text on a transparency) in front of them and get actual annunciators to show the text - even more realistic than computer genearted stuff - but - it is a nice to have - to have them in any sort would be great (and more than the GF ever had - so you move one step further:)

All the best and thank you again
Alfred

thunderbird1978
07-22-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi again - it seems I am talking to myself:)
One more thing - I am flying the wonderful A2A Cessna - it sends the data through FSUIPC offsets - hence the classical gauges (Tasso, Gauge Factory, etc.) show partly wrong values - especially RPM and the engine gauges.
Would it be possible for you to read out that data? Please try that plane - I am sure you will love it..
Best, Alfred

Shawn
07-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Wow, very nice work Tasso. Those are very nice looking guages, thank you for releasing them as freeware. I will be using the 206 Gauges in an upcoming project.

cheers
shawn

Shawn
08-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Since you did mention you were looking for suggestion? A networkable GPS would be awesome. I have no idea why it hasn't been done yet

Love the gauges you built, thanks again.

Shawn