PDA

View Full Version : A320FMGS can this be done

simulatorpilot
04-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Re: Networking Airbus A320 Avionics panels
Jeehell FMGS only supports Project Airbus which is installed in your Simobjects\airplanes directory by default.

There is no virtual cockpit as it only provides the avionics or glass interface.

You our can try and perhaps integrate the project airbus 2d panels and see if that works.

Also try posting in the jeehell fmgs forum on this website and you will get more help.

jeehell
04-21-2014, 04:18 PM
If your question is "is it possible to integrate a virtual cockpit with gauges" then the answer is: it should be possible to add the 3d model and some gauges, but I will not do it, and it will not be possible to add any information from my software.

OmniAtlas
04-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Re: Networking Airbus A320 Avionics panels
Jeehell FMGS only supports Project Airbus which is installed in your Simobjects\airplanes directory by default.

There is no virtual cockpit as it only provides the avionics or glass interface.

You our can try and perhaps integrate the project airbus 2d panels and see if that works.

Also try posting in the jeehell fmgs forum on this website and you will get more help.

Please use the 'quote' button if you are quoting me verbatim from your other forum post.