PDA

View Full Version : A320FMGS questions

simulatorpilot
04-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Re: Networking Airbus A320 Avionics panels
Sorry, I don't get it. I unzipped NavDataPro1311 into a new folder on my desktop. When I open it, it shows a bunch of folders.
Airbus X Extended
Aivlasoft
Captain Sim
Digital Aviation
Eaglesoft
FeelThere
Flight1 ATR
Flight1 C182T
Flight 1 Fokker
Flight1 Islander
Flight Mustang
Flight1 Super80
FlightSimCommander
iFly
Integrated SimAvionics
LevelD
PMDG
ProfessionalFlightPlannerX
PSS
QualityWings
VasFMC

I don't see anything that says Setup, or Run, or panel All. I know their is something that I'm missing. Can you please explain from the download at Aerosoft.com Single version. I need to know the complete instructions from download to setup please, if you don't mind. I really would appreciate it. I have downloaded everything from http://fmgs.co.nr/. I already installed everything even including the sound file and was able to get everything working with the A320 FMGS including sound. Now I need to get the other part working correctly. Thank you.

OmniAtlas
04-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Hint -- you need the latest Nav Data Pro (not NavDataPro1311, the one you can download 'freely' on the web).

VPCAPTAIN
03-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi im a newby, trying to install A320 ive tried it on P3d and FSX and I'm getting the same problems on both install attempts.
Ive followed the install instructions many times and I have the latest Aerosoft JeeHellWare navdata in the correct folders.
On startup all the screens load and when it settles down and I look at the A320 Server only 4/5 devices are connected and the words at the top in red are 'not connected to simulator' despite it being on the same pc as the FSX or P3D program
Ive run installs with Anti virus, firewalls, UAC all disabled and ive tried software versions from B36.5 to the very last B38.5, and still get the same error.

Ive searched the forums and couldnt find a similar post, so apologies if there is one and I couldnt find it.

Look forward to some help thanks Rob (aka VPCAPTAIN) Glasgow

UPDATE managed to get a successful launch of the FSX version B38.5, after install on two PC's i.e. one running FSX and the server etc and the displays on the slave - still investigating doing the same with P3D. Noted that only 4/5 devices were connected before starting FSX and the Jeehell A320 model, then they all came to life and the server reported connected to sim :-)

OmniAtlas
03-19-2015, 10:27 PM
Make sure you are running StarterFSX if you are running on one computer.

Also run configure.exe and click the checkbox so FMGS understands the computer is running FSX/P3D.

VPCAPTAIN
03-20-2015, 04:22 AM
Thanks OmniAtlas will check both, think I may have too many programs installed courtesy of the installer (FSX & FS9) will strip the installation down to a minimum.

Cheers again VPCAPTAIN

All working great now on P3D (2.4) and FSX (WINDOWS7 64BIT)

many thanks will be testing with various hardware next :-)