PDA

View Full Version : Luis Gordo Instructor Station

OmniAtlas
02-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Anyone using this with Jeehell FMGS? https://sites.google.com/site/luisgordo2/instructorstation

steinbach72
02-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Yes, I am using it. If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask.
Jiri

GodAtum
02-27-2014, 12:00 PM
I've seen this site before but thought it was a scam, it looks design from the 1990s! According to the latest rev 4 manual, the software only support FS2004.

Did you have to do a lot of tweaking to get it to work with FSX and jeehell?

steinbach72
02-27-2014, 02:45 PM
I've seen this site before but thought it was a scam, it looks design from the 1990s! According to the latest rev 4 manual, the software only support FS2004.

Did you have to do a lot of tweaking to get it to work with FSX and jeehell?

Hi,
it needs no tweaking to work with FSX or P3D. My first tests were with FSX and now I am using IS with P3D v2.1. Only limitation is failure simulation, because Instructor Station supports PM only and Sir Luis Gordo prepare AST support, the FMGS is the last in the row.
But you can use it on remote PC (via wide FS), you can set positions (gates, runways, approaches e.t.c.), weather, load A320, generate traffic around, use it to simulate ATC environment, you can perform pushback and others. You can download new user manual to learn all the functions.

I hope it is one of the cheapest solution, if you need outside FS control.

Jiri

Jerec
02-28-2014, 02:38 AM
Hi Jiri,

this sounds very interesting, that this software is working with FMGS. Failure management would be nice of course, but this feature is not number one on my personal wishlist. One of my wishes would be to start on approach for landing practise and not to need to perform ao whole trafficpattern with all circumstances every time.
Can you tell me, in which way the a320 can be preconfigured with the station? When FMGS is started, its all cold and dark. Is it possible to "save" FMGS actual state, e.g. APU running, flightplan inside perf complete and so on?

Regards Henrik

steinbach72
02-28-2014, 04:53 AM
Hi Jiri,

this sounds very interesting, that this software is working with FMGS. Failure management would be nice of course, but this feature is not number one on my personal wishlist. One of my wishes would be to start on approach for landing practise and not to need to perform ao whole trafficpattern with all circumstances every time.
Can you tell me, in which way the a320 can be preconfigured with the station? When FMGS is started, its all cold and dark. Is it possible to "save" FMGS actual state, e.g. APU running, flightplan inside perf complete and so on?

Regards Henrik

Dear Henrik,

as I know, the only way, how to perform this type of training, is to set aircarft to the correct position with IS (FS will be paused - you can set position, altitude, course, speed - or use any preset situation, weather), and then configure all inside FMGS (via software or hardware, if you have). Then perform landing and repeat landing procedure again and again - without preflight procedures of course.
JeeHell does not allow to save situation at now and Luis Gordo support only PM in this way, where you can perform quick startup via IS - but you will still need to do some steps manually - landing gear, lights, flaps e.t.c.

Hope it helps Jiri

luisgordo
02-14-2016, 04:08 PM
As a follow-up from this thread, Instructor StationTMv3.40 has been released, bringing JeeHell support.

Visit our website for further details: www.iStationGordo.com (http://www.istationgordo.com/)

steinbach72
02-14-2016, 04:51 PM
As a follow-up from this thread, Instructor StationTMv3.40 has been released, bringing JeeHell support.

Visit our website for further details: www.iStationGordo.com (http://www.istationgordo.com/)

Dear Luis,

it is really great news, thank you very much fort your work.

Jiri