PDA

View Full Version : Help with Link2FS and Jeehell!!

alotfont
11-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Hello to everybody,

Thank you very much Jim for the software... its amazing. I am using Jeehell A320 FMGS software and it comes with an interface that allows to connect switches. The problem is that it wont recongnize arduino boards neither a text sent through your software. I am new to this and I really dont know if there is anyway to connect this... I hope someone can help me a little,

Thanks!

Jim NZ
11-26-2013, 04:45 AM
It would appear that it's looking for inputs via Windows's joystick inputs (button press's) which is something my program wont do.

Probably for that software you need a card that is seen by windows as a joystick but check it's documentation as I don't know a thing about it. (I'm just basing my opinion on your screen grab)

Maybe a Leo Bodnar card ,,,
http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=205

or convert your Arduino over to a joystick card but then it wont run with my software for all the other in / out stuff.

Hope that helps ,,, Jim

alotfont
12-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Thank you very much Jim!,

Sorry for the late reply... My internet provider had trouble this couple of weeks so I hadnt been able to answer... What I did finally was to convert one arduino into a joystick to connect the switches and I left the other as an adruino to use it with your software,

Thank you very much!!,

Andres