PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Dynamics and Visuals

Irinside
10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Hi JL Just coming to completion of 8 month full cockpit build using SLALARKI hardware Everything is great, all major components functioning as required, just a few minor things to fix.(Brake pressure gauge) Having flown the Aerosoft Airbus X on another system it makes me a little disappointed with the Airbus currently in use. is there any way to make Beacons, Strobes, Nav Lights function as well as tyre smoke on landing? I know your sound package was kindly donated but it does have some flaws, especially if you review a flight the "Don't Sink" announcement starts and will not turn off. All in all this is not a complaint, I would just like to make the visuals and the 'experience' a little better. Would you ever consider using the Airbus X as your platform, or are there others out there that could be used with your software? Thanks again for all your hard work Philip

jeehell
10-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Hello,

the strobes/beacons and nav light should work, make sure you put the effect folder from the ifdg package inside FSX effects folder.

The "don't sink" issue is not an issue coming from the sound package. The software just does not like the replay mode.

I will not use any other aircraft, unless I make my own (unlikely btw). I'm not interested in eye candy such as tyre smoke or perfect exterior model...

Regards,
JL

Irinside
10-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks JL Completely understand your lack of interest in eye candy. Will move ifdg effects folder P