PDA

View Full Version : Post light male type sockette (non bulb)

brandonoh777
07-15-2013, 11:08 AM
I have a little DIY project to make a post light socket to female cigarette lighter socket adaptor. I made one using an actual post light soldering to the filament posts but this is VERY difficult as well as not very strong. What I really need is the male end of a post light with easily soderable connections on the other end. From what I can tell the outer diameter is just under 8mm (I think its the standard Cessna post lights) Any ideas?

Brandon

Mrsereable
02-07-2014, 10:26 AM
I have a little DIY project to make a post light socket to female cigarette lighter socket adaptor. I made one using an actual post light soldering to the filament posts but this is VERY difficult as well as not very strong. What I really need is the male end of a post light with easily soderable connections on the other end. From what I can tell the outer diameter is just under 8mm (I think its the standard Cessna post lights) Any ideas?

Brandon

Female cigarette lighter is more stylish than male cigarette lighter. i have two type of cigarette lighter one for me and another for my girlfriend. she like it and always keep it with her. i am happy to have her.