PDA

View Full Version : Navigation Database

jeehell
06-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Hello,

For those who did not follow in the main thread, please have a look at message #656 of the beta 30 thread:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/jeehell-ware-announcements/25362-a320-fmgs-beta-30-a-66.html#post141008 (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/jeehell-ware-announcements/25362-a320-fmgs-beta-30-a-66.html#post141008)

In short, I decided to change the navigation database format. Aerosoft should be able soon enough to provide the new format in their navdataPro product.
Until then, be careful when buying new cycles, as soon, ONLY AEROSOFT will be able to provide sets for my software.

Also, there will be no new versions until the database thing is sorted out and ready to work.

Best regards,
Jean Luc

asessa
06-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi JL, while we waiting for new airacs, i installed LEVEL-D cycle 1307 from navdata then I opened Configurator and run the import.
But MCDU shows me the active nav database as 04APR-02MAY JHAQ130401 .. why ?
I noted into ND folder "navdata1" there is a file named "CycleData.txt" with this text inside :
[Cycle]
Date=04APR-02MAY
ID=JHAW130401
Which navdata do i am using ?
Regards

jeehell
06-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Hi,

you have to manually change the cycledata file. This will be sorted when Im done with new navdata system.

JL

asessa
06-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi,

you have to manually change the cycledata file. This will be sorted when Im done with new navdata system.

JL

Ok, thanks

jeehell
11-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi all,

I have some news from Aerosoft. They will start distributing the navdata in the new format dedicated to my software starting November 14th, on the AIRAC update day.
I will thus upload the latest version of my software (b31) on the 13th evening, so you can download before hand and be ready for a quick start on the 14th.

There will not be an automatic update availble. You will need to install the full package.

Best regards,
Jean Luc

Irinside
12-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi Jean Luc

I think I m getting too old for this!!

Transferring Navigation Database to NAVATA PRO Can someone, using plain language and avoiding words like 'just' or 'simply' tell me how to correctly install the NavData on my SKALARKI Hardware/ Jeehell A320 FMGS Software. Having selected Jeehellware in the 'all' section I am told here is no pathway, Do I create a new folder? Or, I download to Level D as before?

Kind thoughts as always

Philip

SimStar001
12-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Hi, you have to install NavDataPro from Aerosoft first.

Then follow the steps below:

- start NavDataPro, go to the dataset-filter and choose JeehellWare...
- check on the right side "selected"
- change the Path, where the NavData should be installed.... (You have to choose the FMGS NavataFolder.... e.g. C:\A320FMGS\Navdata\Navdata1)
- then press Update Button and choose the cycle which should be installed and press install....

Now you have installed the NavData. This you have to do for both folders Navdata1 and Navdata2

Hope this will help you

Irinside
12-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Hi, you have to install NavDataPro from Aerosoft first.

Then follow the steps below:

- start NavDataPro, go to the dataset-filter and choose JeehellWare...
- check on the right side "selected"
- change the Path, where the NavData should be installed.... (You have to choose the FMGS NavataFolder.... e.g. C:\A320FMGS\Navdata\Navdata1)
- then press Update Button and choose the cycle which should be installed and press install....

Now you have installed the NavData. This you have to do for both folders Navdata1 and Navdata2

Hope this will help you

Than you so much, will try that tonight,

SimStar001
12-11-2013, 12:53 PM
And did you get it working?

Irinside
12-12-2013, 01:25 PM
And did you get it working?

Yes thank you Simstar, got downloads to Navdata1 and 2 without path errors this time.

Unfortunately the connection to my client which runs the MCDU's is not working, I keep getting EDID:Disconnect and EHID:socket error warnings

Despite running http://www.jeehell.org/HardwareConnect.exe twice I sill m not 'talking' o my cients any ideas?

Thanks again for your help so far Philip

jeehell
12-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi,

EHID is meant only for those with cockpitsonic hardware.
What hardware do you have?
Also, the client software do not need hardware connect to run, only wideFMGS.
I believe you did install without noticing too many things. It is important to install ONLY what is required on each PC.
So for instance, you MUST NOT install FMGS Server on any client computer.
Also, please DO NOT install any hardware support module unless you need them.

Regards,
JL

Barrykensett
02-03-2014, 12:18 PM
I am currently using another major software supplier for my sim but due to lack of support I am looking at a change to Jeehell so I am doing some testing. I cannot get beyond the navdata, I first followed the instructions in the "First Steps" manual which tells me to get the Level D Airac from Navdata. As I have a subscription this is no problem but I get an access violation from the NavDBapp.exe file. I then scoured the forum and found this post regarding a change to Aerosoft which I presume is why I had a problem (hint if so better update the First Steps doc). Is there any test DB I can use to try this software out as it is a bit strong to have to pay for the Aerosoft package when I cannot use it for all the other apps I have. (e.g. Flight Sim Commander, AST Instructor station etc which use navigraph). If I can get all my sim running OK (and I am sure the interfacing is going to be a challenge) then perhaps the Aerosoft price is OK.
Regards with commendation on the work you have put in.
Barry
www.a320sim.com (http://www.a320sim.com)

jeehell
02-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Hi Barry,

The user guides are being updated, but is will take some time. The main user guide should be up to date already, unfortunately I'm late on the "first steps" one.

Regarding the navdata from Aerosoft, I do not think there is a demo database. They sell a single AIRAC dataset at around 9€ I think.

I wish people could chose between the two providers, but Navigraph has not been able to comply to the standards I require for my software (almost a copy of the genuine ARINC424 format). They got in touch with me a couple months ago, but since then no answer. They have all the specs necessary to make the files (it's maybe 2 days work for them at most), but heard nothing (no comments on the specs themselves or else...).

Regards,
Jean Luc

asessa
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi JL, i updated with latest version, i reinstalled Navdata Pro 1401 but i have this situation.. why ?

jeehell
02-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Hi

Seems like you changed the default path where Navdata Pro installs the data? It is by default something like c:\user\your_user\application data\roaming\JeeHellWare (it may uses windows shortcut names such as {appdata} or things like that).
If so, you must either restore the default path, or copy the aerosoft file directly into FMGS\navdata\Navdata1 folder.

JL

asessa
02-05-2014, 04:39 AM
Hi

Seems like you changed the default path where Navdata Pro installs the data? It is by default something like c:\user\your_user\application data\roaming\JeeHellWare (it may uses windows shortcut names such as {appdata} or things like that).
If so, you must either restore the default path, or copy the aerosoft file directly into FMGS\navdata\Navdata1 folder.

JL

The path is correct : c:\user\a320sim\app data\roaming\jeehellware ...
Which is the default path ?

jeehell
02-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Then I need to see the following files in FMGS\navdata folder: logNDB.txt and FSScenery.cfg

asessa
02-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Then I need to see the following files in FMGS\navdata folder: logNDB.txt and FSScenery.cfg

I will upload them this evening.
Thanks

asessa
02-05-2014, 03:26 PM

fsscenery.cfg :

[Scenery]scenery.cfg=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg
FSfolder=D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\
AerosoftPath=C:\Users\A320 Sim\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
ip=192.168.1.1

logNDB.txt

*20:12:50* NavDBapp Launched
*20:12:50* Simconnect connected
*20:12:50* RootPath=D:\A320FMGS\navdata\
*20:12:50* Thread1 launched
*20:12:50* Thread2 launched
*20:12:50* -Backup FS ILS Nb:3434
*20:13:03*
*20:13:03* NavDB1 done:
*20:13:03* -ARPTliste:14844
*20:13:03* -NavaidListe:18225
*20:13:03* -FIXliste:177641
*20:13:03* -AWYsegments:94997
*20:13:03* NavDB2 done:
*20:13:03* -ARPTliste:14844
*20:13:03* -NavaidListe:18225
*20:13:03* -FIXliste:177641
*20:13:03* -AWYsegments:94997
*20:13:03* Server init OK
*20:13:04* 132654: connected

jeehell
02-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Hi

this all look good to me.
Check that Aerosoft does indeed install the navdata in C:\Users\A320 Sim\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
If it fails, retrieve the navdata from Aerosoft then put it manually in your FMGS\navdata\navdata1 folder. In navdata2 you can leave the old database to be more realistic.

Regards,
JL

asessa
02-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Hi

this all look good to me.
Check that Aerosoft does indeed install the navdata in C:\Users\A320 Sim\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
If it fails, retrieve the navdata from Aerosoft then put it manually in your FMGS\navdata\navdata1 folder. In navdata2 you can leave the old database to be more realistic.

Regards,
JL

I'm not sure (because now i'm out of my home until Tomorrow) but i verified AES installation was ok, but i'll verify Tomorrow night or Saturday.

asessa
02-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi JL, into C:\Users\A320 Sim\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare i have this files and directory :

NDP_JeeHellWare_back (dir)
cycle_info.txt (aes 1401)
navrecord.dat (aes 1401)

Into NDP_JeeHellWare_back (dir) i have this

_V_1313_R_1 (dir and empty)
cycle_info.txt (jl 1301)
navrecord.dat (1301)

In FMGS\navdata\navdata1 folder, i had an older navrecord.dat (dated 8 January 2013), so i manually copied correct navdata from C:\Users\A320 Sim\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare and now it works.

jeehell
02-08-2014, 01:20 PM
I do not know why it did not copy automatically the navrecord 1402...
Did you try with 1402 cycle? (just got out I think).

JL

asessa
02-08-2014, 01:45 PM
I do not know why it did not copy automatically the navrecord 1402...
Did you try with 1402 cycle? (just got out I think).

JL

I just installed 1402 with same results.
i had copy manually file from c.\Users\.... into FGMS/Navdata/Navadata1 ....

jeehell
02-08-2014, 01:52 PM
DId you run the navdbapp.exe prior to manually copying? this is navdbapp which should do it, not aerosoft application.

asessa
02-10-2014, 04:16 AM
DId you run the navdbapp.exe prior to manually copying? this is navdbapp which should do it, not aerosoft application.

I didn't run navdbapp.exe because it run with FGMS but nothing occours.
In any case, i will try to run navdbapp.exe after install navadata next cycle.

Niklas
02-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi
I dont know which navdata to use now. I have B31.
Do I need Aerosoft or LevelD navdata?
Best regards
Niklas

OmniAtlas
02-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi
I dont know which navdata to use now. I have B31.
Do I need Aerosoft or LevelD navdata?
Best regards
Niklas

Aerosoft nav.

Niklas
02-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Aerosoft nav.

Thx. Does the navdata from the AXE work?

jeehell
02-17-2014, 02:16 PM
No, you need to select the correct addon in Aersoft applciation: jeehellware.

JL

nicutapa
03-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Bonjour Jean Luc,
I paid subscription to Navigraph for 13 cycles and can not buy the same thing again from Aerosoft. Is there another option ? I want to test AEX with Prepapar3d 2.1.

Tks

jeehell
03-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Bonjour,

The only compatible navdata is from aerosoft.

Jean Luc

nicutapa
03-31-2014, 05:35 PM
Re: A320FMGS - Jean Luc JEEHELL
by NAVData » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi,
yes, we are working on it - we are still in contact with Jean and one of the next releases will be the A320-FMGS but I can“t say 100% if with 1405 or 1406 at the moment. I“m currently finishing the first test dataset for Jean Luc. After his tests and his ok, we will release it, so please be patience - we do our best because we want to loose loyal customer
Thank you,
Richard

PS: I had deleted your double posting - hope that was ok for you!

...from Navigraph forums :)

jeehell
03-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Wow first news I heard from them in about 3 months, so I guess they are working on it then...
Let me jsut say they are not the best when it comes to communication, but if they do actually release a compatible database, it's more than fine with me...

JL

OmniAtlas
04-04-2014, 04:21 AM
One of the reasons I prefer navigraph is because you can edit the datasets...we can still fly into VHHX if we want to :)

GodAtum
04-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Hi i have tried to install the navdatapro files but it says jeehellware.zip not found. the install path is set to C:\FSX\A320FMGS\Navdata\Navdata1 and I also tried C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare

OmniAtlas
04-04-2014, 06:18 PM
It needs to be installed in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare

Make sure the directory 'jeehellware' is there or it won't install. Navdatapro is funny like that.

GodAtum
04-04-2014, 06:34 PM
It needs to be installed in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare

Make sure the directory 'jeehellware' is there or it won't install. Navdatapro is funny like that.

The directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare is there but empty.

OmniAtlas
04-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Did you run the navdatapro program and install jeehell from there?

GodAtum
04-05-2014, 05:27 AM
Did you run the navdatapro program and install jeehell from there?

yes I have selected jeehellware within navdatapro and left the path to default (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare)

jeehell
04-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Navdata pro is not a 100% bug proof software.
You must make sure you have selected, downloaded and installed "jeehellware support".
If after making sure of all that there is still no trace of a navrecord.dat file in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare, Nthen you must try to find where the installer put this file, as it msut be somewhere on you computer. Then you can manually put it in FMGS\navdata\navadta1 & 2 folders.

Regards,
JL

GodAtum
04-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Navdata pro is not a 100% bug proof software.
You must make sure you have selected, downloaded and installed "jeehellware support".
If after making sure of all that there is still no trace of a navrecord.dat file in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare, Nthen you must try to find where the installer put this file, as it msut be somewhere on you computer. Then you can manually put it in FMGS\navdata\navadta1 & 2 folders.

Regards,
JL

I have made sure navdatapro software is up to date. I have selected jeehellware within the Navdatapro software and left the path to default (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare). When trying to update the navdatabase there is an error saying "jeehellware.zip not found". So it does not make any file as it errors before completion. I have tried different paths but to no avail.

jeehell
04-05-2014, 11:04 AM
jeehellware.zip is not a file format I use, it is internal to navdatapro, you should seek help from Aerosoft I'm affraid...

Just a thought and to make sure: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare here username is of course the username of your windows session...
JL

didi21at
02-14-2015, 03:00 AM
Wow first news I heard from them in about 3 months, so I guess they are working on it then...
Let me jsut say they are not the best when it comes to communication, but if they do actually release a compatible database, it's more than fine with me...

JL

Hello!

Does somebody know, is it still planed by navigraph to release a version which is compatible to a320fmgs?
its almost a year since they wrote that...

greetings, didi

asessa
01-15-2016, 07:24 AM
Hi all, my 1 year subscription to navdatapro is expiring.
Do you suggest to maintain Aerosoft or switch to Navdata ?

masterp
02-01-2016, 04:10 AM
Hi asessa.
I am using Navigraph 1512, however I found some ILS is not correct. eg. EINN ILS 06, EGCC 23R, etc...ILS DME shown 0nm while I am still far away from runway's threshold.
Can you please help to check EINN ILS 06, EGCC23R with your Navdatapro ?
I am not sure this error from navigraph or Jeehell itself.
Thanks

flyfun
02-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Hi all,

I'm having the same problems with wrong DME indications with the Navigraph Databases, as I mentionend earlier here:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30147&highlight=loc+lfkc (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30147&highlight=loc+lfkc)

Just out of curiosity I installed an old Aerosoft Navdatapro Database I bought last year and the problem is gone.
My conclusion is the Navigraph DB's doesn't seem to work correctly.
I'm switching back to Aerosoft DB then.
Cheers Laszlo

masterp
02-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Thanks Laszlo. I am going back to Aerosoft now

jeehell
02-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Hi

I just looked into Navigraph DB, and for the ILS DME with biased DME, there is an issue (bias is missing the decimal point in the DB, so we get ten times the bias...).
I emailed Navigraph about, they are usually very responsive in these cases, the fix should come out in the next days. I will also try to correct that on my side if it's possible to do it faster than them.
Not all DMEs are affected, only biased ones.

regards,
JL

flyfun
02-11-2016, 04:15 AM
Hi JL,

thanks for all your big effort!
Hopefully there will be a solution soon, so we can use either of the DB's working correctly.
Regards
Laszlo

jeehell
02-11-2016, 05:44 AM
Both navigraph and I have issued a fix. You can update my software and/or download the revised navdata (online in the next hours), the result should be the same.
You'll have to recompile the navdata in my software in both cases (delete bin files).

JL

flyfun
02-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Wow, that was indeed a very fast fix JL and Navdata. :shock:
Thanks again. I will check this tonight and report later.
Regards
Laszlo

flyfun
02-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Hi all,

JL you're the man!
Tonight I switched again back from Aerosoft to the latest Navigraph DB 1602 and updated JL software to 44.4 with DME fix.
I tested the LOC/DME approach at one of my favourite airports Calvi LFKC, because there I made my PPL/IFR rating some long time ago.
And voilą, all seems to be good. DME shows correct distances now with Navigraph DB as it should.
Now we can use either AS or Navigraph DB's again.
I can't speak for other biased DME approaches, because I didn't test them, but I think the problem is solved for now.
Maybe some other simmers can test and report back too.
Merci, merci, merci JL.

Regards
Laszlo

Barrykensett
02-11-2016, 06:10 PM
I tested Jeehell some time ago and got an Aerosoft DB which I put in Navdata 1 & 2 which worked.
Now getting it into my sim I downloaded Jeehellware from Navigrapg as I have an account. It gave me an exe file which by default put data in a users/app data/roaming file. Did not work so manually copied the data file into Navdata 1&2 but that didn't work either. Reverted to Aerosoft and completed my first autopilot flight, ILS approach, big milestone.
What should I have done with the Navigraph file?
Barry
www.a320sim.com

flyfun
02-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Barry, delete all the .bin files in Navdata folder of FMGS before copying the Navigraph .dat
file to Navdata1 and Navdata2.
Then start FMGS only and wait to recompile the data with the Navigraph DB. It takes a few minutes.
That's how I did it and it worked.
Cheers

jeehell
02-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Barry,

on the FMGS server computer you have the following file:
c:\A320FMGS\navdata\FSScenery.cfg
Inside that file, you have a line :
AerosoftPath=C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
This is not a well chosen name, because now indeed Navigraph is on the market again...
But the AerosoftPath should point to the path where you will install the navdata. By default it is in "youruser" roaming folder.
If crosschecking that it works, you can copy the navrecord.dat produced by the DB installer into
c:\A320FMGS\Navdata\Navdata1
(copying the old navdata1 into navdata2)
then delete all the .bin files in c:\A320FMGS\Navdata (there should be 9 of them).
On next software start it will recompile the data (takes several minutes).

Regards,
JL

masterp
02-15-2016, 04:28 AM
Thanks JL and Navigraph for quick action.

masterp
02-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Has anyone tried LOC DME East of Innsbruck LOWI runway 26?
I found that the LOC from FMGS and database waypoints (on Nav display) are offset
Also the LOC is not guide the aircraft to runway center line (Aerosoft LOWI scenery).
(May be because FMGS does not use the ILS Signal from FS)?
Thanks

OmniAtlas
02-24-2016, 03:20 AM
If I remember correctly the localizer is not directly aligned like it is in real life.

Barrykensett
02-24-2016, 05:08 AM
Innsbruck is a Loc/DME on the charts, in FS it works as an offset ILS. If the ILS lined up with the runway you would have to fly through a mountain. There are many instances round the world, the old Hong Kong approach is a classic, the ILS there would not put you on a runway! Runway 5 at EGNR is another example. There is not an error on FMGS.
Barry

jeehell
02-24-2016, 05:39 AM
As Barry said, the real LOC procedure at LOWI on runway has a 6° offset (LOC is on course 255, runway is on 261°). This is a very special procedure...

JL

masterp
02-24-2016, 06:19 AM
Thanks gents for your explanation :p

Niklas
12-10-2016, 05:50 AM
I have an other Nav-Fail.
Yesterday I noteced that the ILS of EDDF RWY25RZ is going to RWY25C

jeehell
12-10-2016, 06:10 AM
addon scenery or stock?

Niklas
12-11-2016, 05:14 AM
Frankfurt V2.0
But I will check the new AIRAC.

jeehell
12-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Make sure your FSscenery.cfg is correctly setup with the correct paths.
And add this line to it:
MonitorARPT=EDDF

You will need to rebuild the navdata once, then go to your logs folder and copy/paste the NDBlog.txt.

SwissFlyer
06-10-2017, 05:25 AM
Hello at all. Since the new update B47.4.1 the mcdu has no Navdata. I use NavdataPro. What can I do? Can someone help, please?

jeehell
06-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Did you rebuild the navdata after updating?

SwissFlyer
06-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Yes, but no change.

jeehell
06-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Try recalibrating your analog axis.

SwissFlyer
06-11-2017, 06:33 AM
Done! No changehttp://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12367&stc=1!

SwissFlyer
06-11-2017, 06:42 AM
FMgsserverlog says:http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12368&stc=1....

jeehell
06-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Please try to rebuild the navdata again following these steps:
1. In c:/a320fmgs/navdata/fsscenery.cfg add the line:
MonitorARPT=LSZH
2. Delete all the bin files in c:/a320fmgs/navdata
3. Click right run as administrator on c:/a320fmgs/FMGS server.exe
4. Wait for a long time to make sure it works then close it ( you may need to kill FMGS server in the task manager)
5. When done, post here a copy of c:/a320fmgs/logs/navdblog.txt
And also of c:/a320fmgs/navdata/fsscenery.cfg

SwissFlyer
06-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Yes! It works!http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12369&stc=1http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12370&stc=1thank you very much ����

Barrykensett
06-13-2017, 11:18 AM
I have had the same problem since the last update.
I tried downloading fresh database into the users/--/docs as usual, deleted the .bin files and waited after starting FMGS but nothing after about 20 mins. Copied the data files into Nav1 and Nav2 and after many minutes it updated and worked fine. However after shut down and start up I have the problem again.
Do you want me to do the test and send files as above?
Barry
www.a320sim.com

jeehell
06-13-2017, 11:32 AM
I have some issues sometimes with antivirus slowing down a LOT the process, on the first time after a bootup. it may be your case.
Check the task manager for CPU and disk usage during the navdata building process?

masterp
08-19-2017, 08:26 AM
Could anyone help me to test the navigraph 1709?
I just installed Navigraph 1709 to test the new procedure in VVDN.
Departure VVTS, destination VVDN
Route: VVTS KADUM1F/25L PATMA Q2 LATOM ....NOCKA1A RNAV arrival /LATOM1A transition ILS W 35L.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12475&stc=1
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12476&stc=1

in MCDU I can not select ILS W 35L and the arrival. MCDU is crash with message report problem.
Not sure the navigraph database 1709 is error or not?

my work around is to select 35L and select star/transition, then re-select ILS W 35L.
Thanks

jeehell
08-20-2017, 07:32 AM
Should be solved in next update.

IvanMartin
01-10-2018, 09:45 AM
CONCETAR JEELHEEL CON MOBIFLIGTH Hello, I am new in this marvelous world of simulators, I am setting up my A320 and I met JEEHELL,. my question is: I want to activate the switch PANEL MPC switch ARPT, WPT, NDB but when opening mobifligth I can not find the event. how can I do it with JEEHELL and how do I connect it with mobifligth as I can visualize the events in the event configuration window.

Thank you

michael1508
01-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Hi Ivan,

are you familiar with the offset overview from Jehell already? If not, I recommend you take a look there (see install folder).

Mobilflight provides some selected presets. But for the majority of functions within JL you need to configure the button events etc. manually. In the offset overview you'll find the adress, and other parameters to enter in Mobiflight as "FSUIPC Offset".

Oh, and you need FSUIPC (I believe registered version) of course, but I guess, you have that already.

Michael

IvanMartin
01-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Hi Ivan,

are you familiar with the offset overview from Jehell already? If not, I recommend you take a look there (see install folder).

Mobilflight provides some selected presets. But for the majority of functions within JL you need to configure the button events etc. manually. In the offset overview you'll find the adress, and other parameters to enter in Mobiflight as "FSUIPC Offset".

Oh, and you need FSUIPC (I believe registered version) of course, but I guess, you have that already.

Michael

Thanks Michael I will follow your advice