PDA

View Full Version : Introducing "cloferba"

cloferba
08-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Hello everybody,

My name is Claudio and I am going to manage the forum software for the next months. My task is to resolve the forum issues and help the members with things they need related to the site (like change permissions, fix an avatar issue, etc).

Fell free to create a thread on this forum if you are having any forum issues and I will be glad to help you :smile:

Jim NZ
08-10-2012, 04:57 AM
After the last update ??? this link now wont work ,,,,

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/forumdisplay.php/323-Arduino-Cards-amp-Link2FS

which is the main header for the "Arduino & Link2fs" sub-forums.

If you are in the main forums listing ,,, and you scroll down to our Arduino banner ,, click on it ,, you get a error message saying ,,,

"Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

So something has changed.

Once some-one gets in (via a "lastest posts" etc it works OK moving around inside our forums ,, so everything is there OK ,, it's just that banner (or an internal link from it) in the main forums listing that has gone sick.

Hope you can fix it ,,, Thanks ,,, Jim

Same on Firefox or IE

Jim NZ
08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Welcome aboard Cloferba.

I got to admit my above post was not a "good look" as a welcome, but some-one else moved my post into here.

I do notice some improvements in the forums so that's great ,, Thanks.

Have fun Cloferba ,, Jim

cloferba
08-10-2012, 11:43 PM
After the last update ??? this link now wont work ,,,,

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/forumdisplay.php/323-Arduino-Cards-amp-Link2FS

which is the main header for the "Arduino & Link2fs" sub-forums.

If you are in the main forums listing ,,, and you scroll down to our Arduino banner ,, click on it ,, you get a error message saying ,,,

"Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

So something has changed.

Once some-one gets in (via a "lastest posts" etc it works OK moving around inside our forums ,, so everything is there OK ,, it's just that banner (or an internal link from it) in the main forums listing that has gone sick.

Hope you can fix it ,,, Thanks ,,, Jim

Same on Firefox or IE
thank you for report this, this now has been resolved,

and thank you for the welcome :)

Goldmember
08-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome! I have an issue on the iPad. Embedded youtube video's disappear under the right side menu. It wouldn't be a problem to open them in youtube but you cannot reach the youtube logo in the embedded movie to do that.

cloferba
08-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Fell free to create a thread on this forum if you are having any forum issues