PDA

View Full Version : Opinions about SIMWORLD new Plug and Play Overhead ?

Nick1150
06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi to all,

I am thinking of ordering the new PnP from SimWorld (Pro edition) as dispayed in the special offer in our site here (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/content.php/388-Special-Offer-on-Overheads-from-SIMWORLD). There is also a youtube video for it, looks interesting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPK-I5kE5RQ&feature=autoplay&list=ULHKzcswW8DVY&playnext=14

I think it fits my needs, and as a bonus I get a free licence of ProSim and also in SimWorld's plans there is a PnP AFT OVH during the end of 2012, for which I am very interested too ;)

Before I order though, I would appreciate your opinions about the following:
1) Does anyone has this specific type of OVH, the PnP I mean ? Any experience at all in Simworld PnP ? Pros or cons ? and
2) Any experience in general on SimWorld's products, services, customer pre and after sale ?

Thanks in advance to all,

Regards

Nick

tiburon
06-30-2012, 12:31 AM
2) I have their normal overhead panel kit. The quality is unsurpassed, their customer service is outstanding, contact is very friendly and immediate. Highly recommended.

Martin

nax228
07-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I have bought it :D Had the kit earlier and I know the quality is outstanding. With 100% compability to Prosim the choice was easy

Nick1150
07-02-2012, 12:31 AM
I have bought it :D Had the kit earlier and I know the quality is outstanding. With 100% compability to Prosim the choice was easy Great news Nax !!!

I am really close to it in fact. I am waiting for a few details and I am sending the payment ;)

Any pros or cons ?

Any info in general ?

Thanks

nick

nax228
07-02-2012, 02:11 AM
The pros are lining up...
I have talked with Cryz and Filip about light leak between panel and frame. No big deal as it's an easy thing to mask, but I think they will take it into consideration on later OHs. I'm getting the prototype seen on video, so I'll fix it myself if I need.
They will shoot a new promovideo when new panels and smoother moving gauges arrive.
Remember that the video only show the prototype. The OH they ship is even better :D :D

Nick1150
07-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Thanks Nax,

:)

nax228
08-01-2012, 08:01 AM
How did this story end?
I'm lining up for a Aft OH as well.

Nick1150
08-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi Nax,

I am waiting for my FWD OH during mid September. I will check it out and if it passes the test I will order the AFT also.

Regards

Nick

damien
11-11-2012, 02:40 PM
They brought the prototype for the After Overhead to the last edition of the FS Weekend last 3th and 4th November and in my opinion (although a bit prejudiced as one of Simworld's dealers ;) ) it looks great!

With Simworld you will get high quality, high service and fair prices!