PDA

View Full Version : Oops, forgot my Boeing Hat!

pylet
01-05-2007, 12:48 PM
LOL, I usually fly with my Boeing hat on and after seeing this video I see why. Not sure which is shinier, the snow on the mountains as I come into Cordova Alaska or my chrome dome. Oh well, the scenery outside the window looks nice.

YouTube - Landing at Cordova, Alaska in a B737-700

Bob Reed
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Wow! A number of questions. What kind of a camera are you using? What software are you runing? Can you post a few pics of your cockpit in th egallery? It looks REALY nice...

Trevor Hale
01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Nice Pit.

Seems like you were able to hold the spped quite well.

I would like to see more pictures of your setup if you have a chance.

Best regards,

Trev

pylet
01-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the comments. "The Box" isn't much to look at but sure is a heck of a lot of fun to fly. You can see more videos on YouTube.com by searching on my user name of "B737NGSSTD" and you can see me as the featured builder on the FDS web site at this link http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/view_page.php?id=49 . I used a Logitech QuickCam mounted on the rear wall above my right shoulder. I am using FS2004 and ProjectMagenta.

Have a good one,
Lyle

W9XE/Project777
01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Lyle

This is really a nice video. :D :D :D

I added a link to it in our Builders Links under Home Cockpit Video's. I believe I saw you have more. I can add them as well. :cool:

Bob Reed
01-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Thats where you are wrong Lyle... The box is very interastingto me! I like to see how other people do things! And what are you runining for your call outs?

pylet
01-05-2007, 08:41 PM
pmSounds from ProjectMagenta- Freeware for MSFS, is a program that generates sounds and call outs depending on various flight situations.

Thanks for the nice compliments.
Lyle