PDA

View Full Version : FScockpits hardware..............

brianwilliamson
05-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Just been checking a new site that I have not been aware of:
http://www.fscockpit.eu/
Has anyone as yet tried any of their hardware, that might like to give a report on how good or otherwise, these items are.
Regards...............Brian W.

karijno
05-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Hi,

very good hardware i developed also Airbus driver for Interface Wilco Airbus series with FSCOCKPIT Mini Overhead and MCDU / ECAM.

Fabio

skalarki
04-27-2013, 06:43 PM
I'm sorry to inform you but I do it to warn of potential customers.
Company FScockpit in fact the owner of an ordinary crook!
I ordered at the end of January two sidesticks- complete with delivery on February 16, this year, of course. I received confirmation of feasibility of order, so I paid the entire amount immediately (certainly because I met the business owner personally at last year's FSweekend). Unfortunately, ordered parts were never nelivered - the company does not respond to emails or text messages.
Seeing the audacity of this guy I gave the case to a law firm for help in recovering the money. Waiting for the result - FScockpit obviously still not responding.
Besides me, I know a few people from Germany and one from the Poland (they might be willing to reveal) where the parts are not supplied from two years!! and the money was paid.

I know that defrauded customers is more - people begin to emerge - we can not allow a fraudster to steal from the people!

Marcin

OmniAtlas
01-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Hi Marcin,

Did you end up recovering your money? I am trying to decide between which airbus cockpit vendor to buy from -- so far I have look at your hardware and FSCockpit. I am trying to find a reputable company.

I have e-mailed you for some personal quotes (using your website form), I would appreciate if you answer my queries when you are back from your holiday.

Thank you.

skalarki
01-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Hi

Yes, I did recover all the money but I had to use lawyer and case was one day from court. But I know lot's of people they were coned by this company and they are waiting for money from last two years!
If comes to reputation - this is something I am trying to build over last 5 years. Here you can see some feedback from other customers: http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27194

If comes to our communications... strange but I have no email from you. Please resend me your request and I will answer immediately. I have as well Skype support account for fast contact: skalarki_electronics

Regards, Marcin

buentead
01-07-2014, 05:46 AM
[...] I am trying to decide between which airbus cockpit vendor to buy from -- so far I have look at your hardware and FSCockpit. I am trying to find a reputable company.
[...]

Don't order from FSCockpit! I ordered the full pedestal 18 months ago and paid immediately. Delivery time was delayed every four weeks. Since 9 months, no communication anymore...

cnbe70
04-20-2014, 03:44 AM
Unfortunately I have to agree with buentead. I waited more than two years for products. Every now and then I received some (unfinished) parts from him but always lots of false promises.

I am really sad to say that we ended up at a Polish court.

Now he officially owes my a lot of money but I am afraid I will not get my money fully back.

Never(!) pay until you have a proof (a real proof - not only nice words!) that your stuff is ready to be shipped and consider what will happen if this company someday disappears from the market.

Christian