PDA

View Full Version : G-A320 Throttle initial Prototype pics!

dodiano
03-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi Guys,

Some small pics of the Proto of our new G-A320 Throttle!! I am happy to say this is on 1:1 scale!! Please there are a lot of details and things that have to be fixed before it is released for Sale... Since we are experimenting with backlit stuff we still have some fine tuning on Engraving and things like that but we are getting better at it each day LOL!!

The mechanical system I am very proud and happy with it! The feel is just like the real thing and the detents feel solid as the real quad! Detents have been developed as in the real quad for, Reverse Idle, CLB, FLX/MCT and Toga and reverse is operated in the same way by pulling up the levers and allowing the handles to go further back activating the reverse Mechanism! We found some minor mistakes in the development of the handles one of them was not properlly asembled so it is not straight LOL!! Of course this is being fixed as well as some other little details! Covers will be added as in the real thing between the base and the Handle!

Enjoy the pics and comments are welcome!

Regards

Roberto

Airbus321
03-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Ready to order ASAP!

regards

dodiano
03-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Send me an email so we can talk! roberto@throttletek.com

Regards

Roberto