PDA

View Full Version : News from Throttletek!

dodiano
03-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi Guys,

Couple of exciting news I want to share with you! Our first 1:1 scale 767 Throttle quadrant has been shipped to Spain I will post some pics very soon of the finished unit and it will be launched in the next couple of days here in mycockpit!! That endeavour took us 7 years and had to buy the real quad for the closest realism possible! And make it as I wanted it to be!! 3 more units are in ordered 2 of them in their final stages for our costumers!

On other news our G-A320 Throttle is on it's final stages! Since I flew the real plane for almost 6 years I have goven a lot of attention to detail and the Mechanical feeling of this Throttle! We had experience with Airbus THrottles with our A-330 Throttle but this one has been quite a challenge specially cause of the reverse system and its complex mechanics! But I am very happy with the end results! I am also happy to add that this unit will have engraved and Backlit panels and is a 1:1 scaled Replica!! I will try my best to have preliminary pics next week and a Video as soon as the first unit is ready! Please stay tuned!

Other products are coming out on 2012 even some fighter stuff that has been requested hopefully! Once again I apreciate your comments and ideas!

REGARDS

Roberto Soriano

scorpioflyer
03-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Robert

Seen that you have flown the 330 and the 320, is there much of a difference in size and operation of the throttles between the two aircraft?

Antonio

dodiano
03-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Hi,

Sorry but I have not flown the A-330 only the A-320 but size is similar although the reversers on teh A-330 are different to the A-320 regards!

Roberto

scorpioflyer
03-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the reply. I assumed that you had flown the 330 because you mentioned that you had had experience with the A330 throttles. Did you by any chance build a throttle quadrant based on the 330?

Antonio

dodiano
03-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi Actually what I meant is that experience on the A330 Throttle cause we have built a couple for some costumers the pics are here:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php/22748-Newbie-on-the-Works-G-330-G-Throttle-our-first-bus-G-Throttle

Regards

Roberto

scorpioflyer
03-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I was not aware of the thread regarding your construction of the A330 throttle quadrant. Thanks for the link. I totally missed it. That's great news, that you are planning on offering the unit for purchase. If I ever commit to building a sim, it would be a A330, so it's great to know where I could go.
I'll post a comment in that thread so as not to deviate this one in a different direction.

Cheers
Antonio