PDA

View Full Version : looking for a complete twin cockpit in USa

chesnut
02-19-2012, 03:06 AM
I dont have the time to start a project like i would like, I was hoping I could get some help from fellow sim pilots. I want to purchase a fully functionable cockpit sim for a twin or is this not possible. I dont want to break the bank but would like to take a look at a few. I cant find what I am looking for and have not seen anything but 737 or bigger, if you could help.
p.s sorry about the spelling

cavscout_56
07-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Any luck finding a sim yet

nemo_7708
08-27-2013, 10:24 AM
I had a king air sim but I sold all the parts .... It's not cheap to build or buy a sim but it would be best to research and build it your self. ...desktop aviator is a great web site for parts hardware search YouTube for ideas I'm getting ready to build a light twin sim myself check out my sim on YouTube search nemonespider and u will see it.. It wasn't the best but I had a lot of fun building and flying it I used it to stay current because I'm a private pilot

petersm99
08-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi there,

Today I saw a nice project: Project 45 (http://www.project45.us) which is a very nice Learjet 45 simulator, definitely a twin and definitely smaller than a 737. Maybe something for you to consider?

Best Regards,
Marc