PDA

View Full Version : Full 737 Sim For Sale In Ireland

ian@737ng.co.uk
02-16-2012, 06:29 AM
I have been talking to Tom BYRNE from Galway. Tom has a full flight sim situated at the Airport. Sadly the airport is now closed and he has to find a new home for the sim. It's an ex-Sabena Simulator refurb'd in NG configuration running FS9. Tom is looking to sell it. He tells me 'The asking price is Eu90K or nearest offer which I realise sounds a lot of money, but this is the real deal and when fully completed will be worth an awful lot more. This sim cost Sabena $1.1m when they purchased it. I would really love to find a new owner who has the enthusiasm to see it reach its full potential'.
email or PM me and i'll put you in touch

rgds

Ian

No Longer Active
02-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Don't tell Allan (notgotaclue) :), or he will probably have it knowing him!....

notgotaclue
02-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Don't tell Allan (notgotaclue) :), or he will probably have it knowing him!....

I have just managed to persuade Mrs Notgotaclue that I cannot live without a new computer, I also persuaded her that I cannot live without 3 lcd tvs and a USB flaps gauge so I think I will be pushing it a bit asking for ninety grand to buy a new toy.......although you never know.
Allan

fsaviator
02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Tomorrow is Friday... Powerball... $40M Jackpot. I could buy a bunch of tickets, and hopefully win. Then I could buy the sim, ship it, and buy a new house to put it in...:p

Days like this I wish I was independently wealthy:cry:

Warren

No Longer Active
02-17-2012, 05:38 AM
although you never know

That's what's worrying Mrs Notgotaclue lol....

notgotaclue
02-17-2012, 07:33 AM
That's what's worrying Mrs Notgotaclue lol....

I shall put this idea to the good lady wife.
We could sell the house and use the equity, which will be more than enough, to buy this sim and buy a slightly smaller house with a nice building in the garden to house this sim.
I could use some half assed reason such as it will be a good business, and of course never let anyone elses grubby fingers near it.
Do you think she will go for it?
Allan.

PS. I am of course joking - or am I?

cataritas
02-17-2012, 08:12 AM
I could buy the sim, ship it, and buy a new house to put it in...

notgotaclue
02-17-2012, 08:43 AM
I could buy the sim, ship it, and buy a new house to put it in...

Will you adopt me?

No Longer Active
02-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Allan, can you do me a knock down price on your current build when you buy the irish lady ha!

notgotaclue
02-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Allan, can you do me a knock down price on your current build when you buy the irish lady ha!

HOW LUCKY AM I.
I just received this email

I am the Auditor General of a Government Accredited Oil Company here in Nigeria. Certainly, the prompting of this letter to you is anchored on my strong desire to solicit your sincere understanding and co-operation in this Transaction that would certainly boost the financial stand of both parties involved when completed. As a matter of fact, we want to transfer to overseas (USD 52,000,000.00) fifty two million Unite States Dollars) from the Oil Company's operating Bank account here in Africa, I want you to quietly Look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to Provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to Receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God That you will Never let me down either now or in the near future.

$52,000,000 is winging its way to me as we speak, all I had to do was pay a processing fee of $1,000 via Western Union - who would have thunked it?
Ian as soon as my $52,000,000 has cleared the sim is mine - Alex, you can have my old sim for nowt..as I am now rich beyond richness.....
Allan.

Geremy Britton
02-17-2012, 02:57 PM
HOW LUCKY AM I.
I just received this email

I am the Auditor General of a Government Accredited Oil Company here in Nigeria. Certainly, the prompting of this letter to you is anchored on my strong desire to solicit your sincere understanding and co-operation in this Transaction that would certainly boost the financial stand of both parties involved when completed. As a matter of fact, we want to transfer to overseas (USD 52,000,000.00) fifty two million Unite States Dollars) from the Oil Company's operating Bank account here in Africa, I want you to quietly Look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to Provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to Receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God That you will Never let me down either now or in the near future.

$52,000,000 is winging its way to me as we speak, all I had to do was pay a processing fee of $1,000 via Western Union - who would have thunked it?
Ian as soon as my $52,000,000 has cleared the sim is mine - Alex, you can have my old sim for nowt..as I am now rich beyond richness.....
Allan.

Allan, this is very strange... this was my plan also ;)

No Longer Active
02-17-2012, 03:02 PM
PMSL......

If today is your lucky day Allan, then I have been having lucky days for the last 5 years! They owe me atleast $10 Billion Ugandan Dollars by now!

Tell them you know someone called Dave who might be interested and his email address is: goshoveityourass@yourascammer.com

Lol,

Alex

ian@737ng.co.uk
02-18-2012, 06:01 AM
PMSL......

If today is your lucky day Allan, then I have been having lucky days for the last 5 years! They owe me atleast $10 Billion Ugandan Dollars by now!

Tell them you know someone called Dave who might be interested and his email address is: goshoveityourass@yourascammer.com

Lol,

Alex

:o :o :o love it, love it Alex

No Longer Active
02-18-2012, 07:53 AM
Ian,

You got to laugh at the buggers haven't ya!

Anyway, back to reality....

The sim in question! I genuinely hope the seller gets a buyer, its a nice motion sim and not too costly, over a certain time frame I think the sim could pay for itself if used in a professional manner.

Just to add, how are the visuals in the sim implemented? I can see that there are no side visuals, and just forward views. It appears that there maybe some sort of CRT monitors attached to the front with either mirrors or Fresnel....

I'm intrigued!

reil2
07-06-2012, 07:55 AM
dear ian

i would love to but the complete cockpit, how much would u do it for? i live in glasgow

kind regards

lewis reid

b_setiyono99
01-09-2013, 03:40 AM
Dear all,

It's great to be a member at this forum. My name is Budi Setiyono. I'm work in World Simulator Technology at Jakarta, Indonesia.
Our company have simulator Boeing 737-200 level D.
In this forum, i want to ask for some help. First, our simulator (737-200) are not a major in our airways country. So, we are planning to sell that simulator.
According to this situation, we want to promoting and selling this simulator in this forum.
Here the spesification of simulator B 737-200 :

I. Simulated Aircraft :
1. Aircraft Manufacturer / Model : Boeing / B 737-228

II. Flight Compartment :
1. Primary Flight Instrument Type : Conventional
2. Engine Instrument Type : Conventional

III. Motion System :
1. Type : Hydraulic
2. Motion System Drive : Analogue
3. Control System Drive : 6

IV. Control Loading System :
1. Type : Hydraulic
2. Control System Drive : Digital

V. Visual System (Image Generator) :
1. Manufacturer / Model : Evans $ Sutherlands/SP-X 50HT
2. Number of Channel : 4
3. Available Scenes : Night, Day, Dusk

VI. Visual System (Display System) :
1. Number of Windows : 4
2. Fields of View (per side) : Horizontal 90 degree, Vertical 35 degree
3. Monitor Manufacturer / Model : Evans & Sutherland
4. Monitor Display Type : CSM

VII. Host Computer :
1. Manufacturer / Model : GOULD 32 /67 Multisel
2. Linkage (I/O) : RSL / 1406

VIII. Instructor Station :
1. Manufacturer / Model : RSL / TASC
2. Instructor's Control Method : Touch Screen
3. IOS Display : Color
4. Computer : Charles River Data System
5. Model : Universe 400
6. Operating System / Version : UNOS

That's all. We are very pleased for your attention. If anyone need some information, you can email to this : b_setiyono99@yahoo.com

Thanks

Budi Setiyono

kenneth
02-06-2013, 05:40 PM
I'll take it for £10.00 delivered

ammarmalhas
03-09-2013, 03:18 AM
This post may be too late but I am wondering if this simulator is still available.
Do you know what 737 it simulates?
Working condition?
Thank you.