PDA

View Full Version : IOCards USBKeys

brianwilliamson
01-09-2012, 03:19 PM
I have just finished doing some upgrades to the flight sim as regards sticks, seats etc., so am now installing your great software, for which I thank you very much.
Absolutely well thought out, and so well presented.

I do have a question, as I have installed the MCDU on its own computer to which I have an Opencockpits IOCards USBKeys installed that I use as a keyboard emulator ( not using SIOC) to drive my own homebuilt Keypad MCDU which was using Project Magenta.

As yet have not been able to get the USBKeys to actually work , so I have to check a little further. I presume that the USBKey should work the same as I had it working on the same MCDU using PMagenta. Am using the Encoder_keys.exe to program the keyboard, so is there anything special I need to do ?
Kind Regards.............Brian W

brianwilliamson
01-11-2012, 08:02 PM
P.S. The only problem now seems to be the / key, which will not display on the MCDU, and It checks out ok as the slash key on the bottom line of the keypad, not the one in the Numpad. So not sure if that is a bug or not. Also the + and - and . appears to have same problem, only needs those from the Numpad not the main keyboard. The OpenCockpits Key definitions do not give keys for those particular ones on the numpad.
Regards............Brian W.

jeehell
01-15-2012, 07:27 AM
Hello Brian,

As I replied to you by email, I was on holyday. I will look at those little details this week.

JL