01-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi:

I would to Know if A320 FMGS is compatible with:
MCP Combo II - Airbus FCU from VRInsight

Thanks
Manuel Sacramento

DannyT
03-01-2012, 05:22 AM
me too!! And does it work with the MCP I also?

jeehell
03-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Hello,

It is not compatible "out of the box". I do not have any hardware from them and they did not release any documentation on how to interface their hardware.
If someone has the info on how to use their hardware, it may be possible, but I do not have time to search for that right now.

Regards
JL

DannyT
03-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Many thanks for your reply. There is a tool called LINDA. Do you know about it? http://forum.avsim.net/topic/338310-linda-v111-released/ This is a interface software especially for the MCP Combo Panel. There are many user of this nice piece of hardware outhere. It would be amazing if you could get it compatible.

Many thanks

DannyT
03-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi Jeehell,

many thanks for your reply on this. Yes there is a tool available called LINDA for FSX (Google: Linda FSX) . Its an interface software.
Is that helpful for you to help us?

jeehell
03-02-2012, 08:16 AM
I need to look at the docs of LINDA to see what can be done, but no promises here...

JL

DannyT
03-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Highly appreciate your reply!!

DannyT
03-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi, Jeehell.

One thing should be mentioned here. The MCP Combo panel II Airbus is NOT compatible with Linda. So no chance here. Maybe in the future....

I was talking about the MCP Combo Panel I (old one), but the Panel II (Boeing) is compatible as well.
Your software is amazing - there is no doubt about that. But Airbus FCU Hardware is very expensive.
The VRI Combo panel is very good piece of hardware at a fair price.
My opinion is, if the mentioned panel would be compatible, much more people could enjoy your software.
You know, the combo panel is very often sold due to price and functionality.

jeehell
03-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi,

I fully understand your point of view, however this is still freeware development. If it takes me several hours/days to add a feature I will never use, it is not exactly fun for me. I haven't had the chance yet to look at LINDA docs, I will try to do that this week.

Cheers,
JL

Peter Dowson
03-12-2012, 05:53 AM
I fully understand your point of view, however this is still freeware development. If it takes me several hours/days to add a feature I will never use, it is not exactly fun for me. I haven't had the chance yet to look at LINDA docs, I will try to do that this week.

LINDA is a wrapper for assorted facilities in FSUIPC. VRi serial devices like the three MCP Combi panels they make can be programmed in FSUIPC, quite easily for inputs from switches etcetera, and via Lua plug-ins for displays. A document about this and a couple of small examples are installed in the FSUIPC Documents folder in the FS Modules folder. There's a lot of help available too via the VRi support forum.

Regards
Pete

jeehell
03-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi all,

I looked at the documents for Lua/LINDA, and here is a first draft:
http://www.jeehell.org/JeeHell FMGS LINDA.zip
Unzip in LINDA's "Aircraft" folder.

It should make most functions work for the FCU and CPT EFIS. I encourage you to use this as a start to add other features in the script.

Regards,
JL

DannyT
03-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Many, many thanks - thats what we needed.....!!!:D
Danny

A319vmlw
11-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Hello Danny, i hope you can help me. I have a Problem with the zip files from Jeehell for using MCP Combo 1 VRinsight with the FMGS A320 Software. I have created a new aircraft in Linda with the lua actions file from jeehell, but it do not work. I have no connection via MCP Combo and the Jeehell FMGS. On FCU the Displays have other values as in the MCP Combo and the Functions of the Rotary do not work. Have you an Linda profile file that works ? Work the files vom Jeehell in you Linda Software? With the Default aircraft linda and MCP Combo works fine. Thanks for help BR VL

Totti
07-21-2016, 08:15 AM
Hello, I Need also help. I am using VRINSIGHT FMCU for the Airbus and I can not bring it to work with Jeehell Software. Please help me. Best regards, Thorsten