PDA

View Full Version : Your PFD, ND and ECAMs a download link?

bobsta63
11-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi JeeHell,

Firstly I would like to say a huge thanks for your A320 standby instruments, they are fantastic and I am using them at home on my A320 simulator (using the Wilco model).

I found a screenshot earlier on these forums of a remote PFD, ND and ECAM windows, I was just wondering if you could advise where I can download these from? - they look great and I'd really like to use them (I'm using WideFS for all my panels as I really want all the processing power from my main machine and graphic resources to be used just for the external view as my PC's are nothing special and don't really have the money to do major hardware upgrades). - I do hope that you have already released them and your response won't be that your still working on them lol! :)

Once again, thank you so much for your contribution to the flight sim community - I am more than happy to donate money toward the develop of the PFD, ND and ECAM windows if they are not yet released yet and would be of help! :)

Thanks Jeehell,

Hope to hear from you soon,
Bobby

jeehell
11-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Hello Bobby,

The latest version is available from this thread:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php/23599-A320-FMGS-beta-23

Best regards,

JL

bobsta63
11-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Wow... ok awesome, I thought that might have just been the MDCU or something :) - I'll get downloading in a second and will try it out :)

Please drop me a PM with your PayPal email address on it, I'd like to donate to you for all your hard work and kindness sharing your software!

jeehell
11-12-2011, 06:55 PM
sorry I do not take donations in any way ;)

bobsta63
11-12-2011, 07:04 PM
OK JeeHell, If your sure then! - I really do appreciate all your hard work! - If you change your mind and will let me 'buy you a beer' let me know :)

.....Right off to test out the before mentioned download :)

Once again, you are a true star :)

jeehell
11-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the kind words!