PDA

View Full Version : Dolby Cockpit Sounds FS9 Released

AchillesP
10-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Hi,

FSPS would like to announce the release of Dolby Cockpit Sounds for FS9.
FSX Version will be available soon.

Description

Real cockpit sounds FS9 software, produces real cockpit sounds that Flight Simulator engine can not do due to software limitations. All cockpit sounds production based to advanced mathematics and being calculated from the aircraft flight characteristics.

Many sounds can be heard from inside cockpit but FSPS focused to the ones that can add to your flight experience an extra 90% due to increase of your hear sensation.

Due to this fact, you can improve your flight skills and your flight enjoy to an extra level.

The sounds that can do that are the wind sound from spoilers, flaps, gear, and brakes.

Spoilers create sound that comes from the wind. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of spoilers, the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.

Flaps create sound that comes from the wind. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of flaps, the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.
Gears create sound that comes from the wind. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of Gears, the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.

Gears create a dump sound that comes from the wind in the opening face. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.

Wheels create sound that comes from the RPM. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the RPM and the diameter. While takeoff, wheels also creates synchronization to the aircraft body that you can feel them.

Brakes create sound while pressing them. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the percentage of braking force and aircraft speed.

Brakes also create extra sound while are getting hot. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the temperature of brakes, percentage of braking force and aircraft speed.

Every sound can be split to pairs of speakers and supports mono, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 surround systems.

Up to three (3) sound cards per PC.
Different settings store per aircraft.
Real Cockpit Sounds FS9 requirements

Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 (32/64 bit)
Microsoft Flight Simulator 9
FSUIPC Version 3.90 or later (Registered or unregistered)
Wide FS (Registered version for client pc installation)
Acrobat Read
Dual core or Quad core CPU
Sound Card stereo or 5.1 or 7.1
Internet connection
One license per PC

Product is available from FSpilotshop or simmarket.

Regards,
FSPS Team

Matt Olieman
10-03-2011, 07:17 AM
This is FABULOUS Achilles, a wonderful addition to the cockpit. This definitely will make the flight sim-ing experience more realistic!!!!

Thank you for developing such a wonderful revolutionary product Achilles. :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Aaron
10-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Music to my ears!

I will order as soon as FSX version becomes available!

fly_ebos
10-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Would love to see either a youtube demo or a user review!

AchillesP
10-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Would love to see either a youtube demo or a user review!

Here you are
http://secure.simmarket.com/fsps-dolby-cockpit-sounds-fs2004-p-5780-r-5227.html

notgotaclue
10-03-2011, 01:14 PM
I wish the developers would stop releasing new products.
Mrs Notgotaclue has already beat me up twice this month for buying "things", now she will have to beat me up a third time.

AchillesP
10-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Hi,

FSX Version became also available.

Matt Olieman
10-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Your FANTASTIC Achilles :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Tom_G_2010
10-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Quick Question: Was this developed more with commercial aircraft in mind, or will GA aircraft benefit equally form this?

AchillesP
10-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Quick Question: Was this developed more with commercial aircraft in mind, or will GA aircraft benefit equally form this?

Hi,

it works with any kind of aircrafts but not at helicopters. It reads the surfaces areas and calculates what hz and speed and volume will produce the sounds.

So, for example. The sound of spoilers will be totally different at 737 compering to 747 or 777 because of the surface area.. And all the other sounds follow this rule.

AchillesP
10-11-2011, 06:12 AM
Hi,

We have added trial versions for 2 days at our download section for both FS9 and FSX Version
http://fsps.737ng.gr/Downloads.html

makoy
10-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi,
One sound is missing ;-) turbulence sound. I think many of us are wayting to get that, using with butkickers, shakers etc...
Is it possible?

AchillesP
10-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi,

Of cource it can with high analysis also (changes by 0,3%). But how a turbulance can sound???????

cfg061
01-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Hi all,

i have a little problem, maybe there´s some help: When i set up the sounds in the programme and test it, i can hear it. When i start FS9 i neither can hear the FS9 sounds and the DCS. when i shut down DCS i can hear the FS9 sound again. I have no idea what this error is caused by. Maybe somebody can help with an idea.

BR
Lothar

manhattan
05-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi,

FSPS would like to announce the release of Dolby Cockpit Sounds for FS9.
FSX Version will be available soon.

Description

Real cockpit sounds FS9 software, produces real cockpit sounds that Flight Simulator engine can not do due to software limitations. All cockpit sounds production based to advanced mathematics and being calculated from the aircraft flight characteristics.

Many sounds can be heard from inside cockpit but FSPS focused to the ones that can add to your flight experience an extra 90% due to increase of your hear sensation.

Due to this fact, you can improve your flight skills and your flight enjoy to an extra level.

The sounds that can do that are the wind sound from spoilers, flaps, gear, and brakes.

Spoilers create sound that comes from the wind. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of spoilers, the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.

Flaps create sound that comes from the wind. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of flaps, the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.
Gears create sound that comes from the wind. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of Gears, the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.

Gears create a dump sound that comes from the wind in the opening face. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the opening percentage of the speed of the aircraft and the area surface.

Wheels create sound that comes from the RPM. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the RPM and the diameter. While takeoff, wheels also creates synchronization to the aircraft body that you can feel them.

Brakes create sound while pressing them. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the percentage of braking force and aircraft speed.

Brakes also create extra sound while are getting hot. This sound is being produced to different Hz and volume based from the temperature of brakes, percentage of braking force and aircraft speed.

Every sound can be split to pairs of speakers and supports mono, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 surround systems.

Up to three (3) sound cards per PC.
Different settings store per aircraft.
Real Cockpit Sounds FS9 requirements

Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 (32/64 bit)
Microsoft Flight Simulator 9
FSUIPC Version 3.90 or later (Registered or unregistered)
Wide FS (Registered version for client pc installation)
Acrobat Read
Dual core or Quad core CPU
Sound Card stereo or 5.1 or 7.1
Internet connection
One license per PC

Product is available from FSpilotshop or simmarket.

Regards,
FSPS Team

Hello.
This gizmo certainly sounds interesting but my main concern is to have ATC totally seperate from all other sounds so that I can have ATC on my headphones, and all other sounds on speakers. Apparently, this is impossible due to the fact that all audio is provided together from one source much like a cd, and picking out aspects to listen to seperately, is impossible! I have tried using a graphics equaliser by highlighting the high responses for atc, and dropping out the lower end which results in a mess!

If anybody has a way round this, please let me know. I believe FX10 has split audio (if required) but I use FS9 because I have 8 monitors in use (multi monitors) and FX10 is not so clever in this area.

Thanks.

TONY Plymouth UK