PDA

View Full Version : Creating and saving CDU plans without CDU running

Ray Proudfoot
06-24-2011, 02:54 PM
I hope this doesn't seem a daft question. I would like the ability to create and save flight plans compatible with the CDU but without the CDU running. Of course the PC on which it is located would need to be running but it would save me a lot of time if there was an independent program that could create them and save them to the relevant subfolder under CDU.

Does such a program exist?

Peter Dowson
06-24-2011, 06:56 PM
I hope this doesn't seem a daft question. I would like the ability to create and save flight plans compatible with the CDU but without the CDU running. Of course the PC on which it is located would need to be running but it would save me a lot of time if there was an independent program that could create them and save them to the relevant subfolder under CDU.

Does such a program exist?
Hi Ray,

The PM CDU plan format is Squawkbox 2 (.sbp) format. My own "FStarRC" program for Jeppesen fliteStar produces such files, and I would have thought some other programs do too, though maybe quite old ones as it goes back many years. (Squawkbox3 uses a different format, .sfp, and there's a converter to convert .sbp to .sfp).

[LATER]
Just done some Googling:

Aren't you an FSNavigator user still? It seems that could export plans in .sbp format. Also I see that FSBuild can also produce .sbp format, and FSCommander too.

All payware of course, except my FStarRC (but FliteStar isn't free of course, far from it!). ;-)

Best Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 04:51 AM
Thanks very much Pete. I don't have FSBuild or FSCommander but I do have FSNavigator. Ideally I would have liked to have been to create them on my notebook without FS running but it's a start. :)

Peter Dowson
06-25-2011, 06:44 AM
Thanks very much Pete. I don't have FSBuild or FSCommander but I do have FSNavigator. Ideally I would have liked to have been to create them on my notebook without FS running but it's a start. :)
Well you could use VRoute to download and save a plane in FSNavigator format. Then when you do have FS running, load it into FSNav and save it in .sbp format!

Doesn't PM's CDU have the ability to load FS9 plan formats too? I've never tried, but if it does there must be lots of programs which can provide that format.

Also, with your Access database programming abilities, couldn't you knock up a script to convert one of the simpler formats into .sbp format. Most, like .sbp and .pln are simple Text files.

Best Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 07:16 AM
Well you could use VRoute to download and save a plane in FSNavigator format. Then when you do have FS running, load it into FSNav and save it in .sbp format!
A bit messy but yes, that would work.

Doesn't PM's CDU have the ability to load FS9 plan formats too? I've never tried, but if it does there must be lots of programs which can provide that format.
Only the last plan saved in FS9. So I would need to load and save it before it could be used by the CDU. Again, a bit of a dog's dinner.

Also, with your Access database programming abilities, couldn't you knock up a script to convert one of the simpler formats into .sbp format. Most, like .sbp and .pln are simple Text files.
Possibly. I've not considered that option.

What I might so is write to the vRoute author and ask if SBP files can be included in the export options. He has quite a few types already. It's worth a bash as it would give me the cleanest solution.

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi Pete,

I've just navigated to the Routes sub-folder under projectmagenta\cdu and all the files I have there are of type CFP. Opening one with Notepad shows the following:-

Uů|J@\(WM yC A FIXLIST1S / MCT12 pj˜J@— € Uw*gzI@ XB @=†S?  H<@Di@   @ FIXLIST1S / D188X ‚JTJ@,V €0M^@ C H<@  ›AD@   @ FIXLIST1S / POL33 Q—>™J@•‚† €€‹-g@d9C z›A  uO@D‡dA    @6 FIXLIST1S / LISTO ݾX’J@2ž— €g”,g@šC @œuO@  A3LBD‹A    @6 FIXN615 /HON HON ? "A-J@3<&žLBP)]c@ŒC $+FA3LB u•A‰ D‰B A  @0
+FIXUL186 /BIG PIXUP ZwXJ@n €DŠps‘`@t9C q- Gu•A 0 ,=@D~B W  @C FIXUL186 /BIG FINMA x‰I@=P— €hz.`@ —C
G,=@ 0 ƒcB;VDlB Y  @F FIXUL186 /BIG BIG 1ZI@Xҡ?33B$9V`@:B ˆGƒcB 0 :KB;C–C x  –x–@J FIXUL9 /KONAN DVR ”I@”%?fBTA@^Y@B ˆG:KB @ AAVCHXOC –  Š‰@
FIXUL9 /KONAN KONAN ']D%I@ @ €@W@B ˆGAA @ "ARCPŠgC  œy@
FIXUL607 /SUNEG KOK CšgŒI@P#6@ BdW@B ˆG"A P $B'pCS€C  žY@
FIXUL607 /SUNEG FERDI S}BtI@xS—}
@ €t—Z@;“B ˆG$B P Bc
Cz“C  ?@0 FIXUL607 /SUNEG BUPAL G˜\I@ ‰g@ €dgZ@fB ˆGB P :#GA—C”C  J&@9 FIXUL607 /SUNEG REMBA qTI@u^P@ €ˆ̿lZ@)GB ˆG:#GA P ljA̰‘C֬C  J&@7 FIXUL607 /SUNEG SPI 9jAI@K~@33B[@ضB ˆGljA P KU@%zƒCU
C  @A FIXUL607 /SUNEG PELIX ›?I@ @ €‹VY@CvB ˆGKU@ P …A€C½C  †L@
FIXUL607 /SUNEG MATUG ‡œUU5I@kt˜z@ €VFanY@1B ˆG…A P BBiC›C  †L@ FIXUL607 /SUNEG AMASI 8zFlI@h`cl@ €C:Y@IC ˆGBB P ‡tAwR9C>C # L?
FIXUL607 /SUNEG UBIDU ˜šNb I@dki$@ €#i^`@]@C ˆG‡tA P wžA *C}‚C / L?& FIXUL607 /SUNEG NONKO (\H@$ƒ @ €BIS h`@C ˆGwžA P y…@)Cd,C > L?) FIXUL607 /SUNEG RIDSU 0j—H@(\ @ €W‘q`@‡C ˆGy…@ P ‘•AZŠ CLBC @ L?, FIXUL607 /SUNEG ABUKA G9ŽH@‚ڼ[!@ € qpc@ C ˆG‘•A P /yŒApB D M ?
FIXUL607 /SUNEG SUNEG l™H@•t!@ €ƒ ƒuc@?>C G/yŒA P ƒ˜A$’Bx1D V ?
FIXT721 /RILAX LAMGO B*aqH@\ !@ €l7ݧg@=C H#Fƒ˜A ` A%qB˜ D g ?e .FIXT721 /RILAX SUL
60H@t'J!@ TS8ݿg@-R?C ž)’FA ` PAJZBˆD  f?d ,FIXT721 /RILAX IBINI @ZH@Œh o)!@ XEg@,>?C EaFPA ` Š]AN&B˜D Š f?q ,FIXT721 /RILAX RILAX Š2eG@!@ hg@2C {FŠ]A ` ‘?A‘?AYD • f?p  LSZH14 &–J.G@
h"lx!@š™B9Cf@š
C D‘?A CD  PM?e† 05L EGCC Uů|J@\(WM 03333I@ yC ' 14 LSZH &–J.G@
h"lx!@ 43333Ca@ D ' LIST1S.LISTO LISTO €?  ' N615 HON ' UL186 BIG 0 ' UL9 KONAN @ ' UL607 SUNEG P ' T721 RILAX ` '

This is clearly not a plain text format. I do have two SBP files but those are dated 1999 and would have been supplied as part of the install as I didn't purchase PM until 2003.

So are all the files in your Routes folder SBP or CFP?

Peter Dowson
06-25-2011, 09:22 AM
I've just navigated to the Routes sub-folder under projectmagenta\cdu and all the files I have there are of type CFP.
I think those might be the binary ones it creates when you save them from the CDU? I'm not sure really. I've never dealt with them, though I (we, in fact) have created some via the CDU. Mind you, I moved the CDU to a different PC recently -- the old miin-PCs are all but scrapped now.

This is clearly not a plain text format. I do have two SBP files but those are dated 1999 and would have been supplied as part of the install as I didn't purchase PM until 2003.
SBP files are ones it can load as "Company Routes" (COROUTE). All the ones you've flown are ones that I've generated with FliteMap, are in .SBP format. Do you want me to email you a few more recent ones?

So are all the files in your Routes folder SBP or CFP?
They all all .SBP except for one .CFP file with no name. I think when you create one in the CDU it saves a copy anyway even if you don't give it a name, in which case it's a ".CFP" file. Not sure though.

I've had a thought too -- have you actually tried putting an FS9 .PLN file in that folder to see if the CDU can load it? I'll try here if you like ...

Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 09:42 AM
I think those might be the binary ones it creates when you save them from the CDU? I'm not sure really. I've never dealt with them, though I (we, in fact) have created some via the CDU. Mind you, I moved the CDU to a different PC recently -- the old miin-PCs are all but scrapped now.

SBP files are ones it can load as "Company Routes" (COROUTE). All the ones you've flown are ones that I've generated with FliteMap, are in .SBP format. Do you want me to email you a few more recent ones?
Yes please. It seems the COROUTE ones can only be generated and read by the CDU.

I've had a thought too -- have you actually tried putting an FS9 .PLN file in that folder to see if the CDU can load it? I'll try here if you like

I haven't. You'll probably beat me to it.

Peter Dowson
06-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Yes please. It seems the COROUTE ones can only be generated and read by the CDU.
Yes, but it can also save them in SBP format instead. Double press the Route key -- it's the second option listed on left. The top left one saves the binary CFP files, with name XXXXYYYY.CFP for ICAO dep XXXX and arr YYYY airports. The second does the same but with SBP.

I haven't. You'll probably beat me to it.
I just tried loading a PLN -- it doesn't even list them.

I've sent a batch of SBP files, mostly ones we've flown at one time or another. Note that these usually include the SIDs and STARs, which is why there are usually East/West or North/South departure variants for many.

Best Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Yes, but it can also save them in SBP format instead. Double press the Route key -- it's the second option listed on left. The top left one saves the binary CFP files, with name XXXXYYYY.CFP for ICAO dep XXXX and arr YYYY airports. The second does the same but with SBP.
I noticed the 2 save options but never realised one saved as compiled and the other as plain text. useful info, thanks.

Anyway, I've saved a vRoute plan as FSNav format and then exported it from FSNav in SBP format and successfully loaded it in the CDU. Quite a bit of faffing about but I should be able to load a plain text plan into Access and output a SBP one.

Thanks Pete and also for the bunch of plans you sent.
[/QUOTE]

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Hi again Pete,

I've thought again about this problem and I've asked Michal of vRoute if he would consider adding the SBP format to the extensive list of Export plan options as it would be very useful for PM CDU users.

It would be helpful if we knew the file format. I don't suppose you know it? I've worked out the first is either V, N or I, next is the name of the waypoint, then follows latitude and longitude. The final 4 fields are a mystery. Any ideas please?

Thanks.

Peter Dowson
06-25-2011, 12:56 PM
It would be helpful if we knew the file format. I don't suppose you know it? I've worked out the first is either V, N or I, next is the name of the waypoint, then follows latitude and longitude. The final 4 fields are a mystery. Any ideas please?
You didn't look at many of the examples I sent? Here's one example line:

N:CCS :39.517498:-6.433500:0:28000:0:248

You can see that after the Lat/Lon (which are of course all in degrees, to 6 decimal places) the values are:

0:altitude:0:heading

I've no idea what the 0 fields should be -- I always set 0. Evidently PM CDU doesn't care. I also see that quite often the last field, the heading, is 0 too, when it obviously can't be. So I think PM ignores that too. It may even ignore the altitude for all I know because that's also often 0. Maybe it's only present when there's some rule.

Sorry, that's all I know. When I did my code to produce files which PM CDU would accept I just examined them like this and filled things in so it would accept them.

Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks Pete. I did examine your examples and managed to work out most of them. But like you I didn't know what some of the 0 fields contained. However, if things work okay with 0 in the last 4 fields then that will probably suffice.

Peter Dowson
06-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks Pete. I did examine your examples and managed to work out most of them. But like you I didn't know what some of the 0 fields contained. However, if things work okay with 0 in the last 4 fields then that will probably suffice.
Well, I think it would be a good idea to put the desired cruise altitude into those waypoints which are at cruise, else I don't see how it gets it loaded -- though of course you can always override it in the CDU. But certainly the heading seems irrelevant. After all it can work it out properly between Lat/Lons.

Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Agreed. Once I get a reply from Michal I'll take it from there. Hopefully he will add it to the export options.

saabpilot
06-26-2011, 04:55 AM
Hi Ray and Pete,

This is very interesting as well as useful and the best solution would be integrated in Vroute as that is the source for getting accepted routes for Vatsim.
I will follow this thread closely and lets hope Michal will put it as an export format.

Best,
Bjorn

www.boeing737sim.se

Ray Proudfoot
06-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Hi Bjorn,

I'm pleased someone else has found it interesting. There are hundreds if not thousands of us who use the PM CDU and I'm curious how you all enter your flight plans. Manually like me I suppose except for clever people like Pete who can write his own program!

But it does add to the pre-flight workload and anything that reduces that has to be good. Ideally I'd like to build plans in quiet time before I load FS and then get airborne asap. I haven't heard from Michel yet but will post here as soon as I do. I'm hopeful he will add it as it's one of the simpler file formats and PM is used by quite a few people.

saabpilot
06-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi Ray,

At the moment I do it manually (and then forget to save the pln in the CDU for use next time).
An integration in Vroute would be heaven as I often fly on Vatsim :roll: so awaiting any result with great interest.

I can make the route construction with FliteStar and export it, but more than often it will not be accepted by Vatsim controllers. Also it takes more time with FliteStar + export than to do the routing with direct input in the CDU.

(( Guess I am a bit lazy as the CDU usually only requires airway entries and exits plus the SID :p , but still, it would make life as both CPT and F/O bit easier. ))

Ray Proudfoot
06-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Hi Bjorn,

I make the same mistake after creating them too!

Anyway, I have some good news. Michal has replied and has agreed to add this plan type to the Export list. If you want to follow progress watch this thread. http://support.vroute.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1221

No mention of requiring Premium membership but I imagine most of us are already in that club.

saabpilot
06-29-2011, 05:27 AM
Hi Ray,

Good News indeed :smile:

I will follow the thread.
I am not a Premium user as I have other programs doing its work better, but no problems, if he fix the export and Premium is needed I will join the train. :cool:

Best from Stockholm,
Bjorn

TobiBS
06-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi Pete,
Hi Ray,

would it be possible, that you send me some plans via E-mail as well? I am taking part in VATSIMs Worldflight this year with a team that uses PM and therefore it would be nice to precompile all plans when the routes are out. It would be great if you can send them.

Can you confirm, that the loading process is then to type the name of the route and click on CO ROUTE to load the route and then it is in the FPLN?
Are there any other infos stored despite the flightplan itself?

Ray Proudfoot
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi TobiBS,

Here are the plans Pete sent me. They do include SIDs and STARs plus a waypoint 40 miles from arrival so you may wish to remove those.

The procedure you describe to load is how I expect it to work. There are other values in the Squawkbox formatted plans but it's not clear what purpose they serve. The plans as provided work fine.

TobiBS
06-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks Ray,

well that looks simple, do you know if you can also use the naming scheme for the files that is typical for airlines (IATA_Dep then IATA_Dest then two digits for the number of the route)? just rename a file and try to load it with the new name.

Ray Proudfoot
06-29-2011, 05:22 PM
The naming structure for the CDU to list it has to be ICAO-ICAOx.sbp. If you omit the hyhen they aren't listed. The x indicates there can be additional letters but I don't know if there's a limit. As you say, rename one and see if it gets listed.

TobiBS
06-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Well I have no PM Software here, therefore I can only test that with PM Users. But if it is like you say, that would also be ok. The reason for the other naming scheme is limitations in real avionics.

What do you mean with getting listed, do you have to type departure and destination first and then you can load a CO ROUTE by selecting it from a list? That would represent the real procedure, as far as I know. But normally it should also be possible to type the name of the route directly into CO ROUTE to laod it.

Ray Proudfoot
06-29-2011, 06:09 PM
I haven't tried all the ways of loading a plan but it you enter the departure ICAO and then press CO Route it should list only the routes from that airport. It acts like a filter. I haven't tried the other method you suggest but in theory it should work and then only list all the routes between the two airports entered.

Peter Dowson
06-30-2011, 08:34 AM
The naming structure for the CDU to list it has to be ICAO-ICAOx.sbp. If you omit the hyhen they aren't listed. The x indicates there can be additional letters but I don't know if there's a limit.
Okay, here's how it works:

The name, as you say, is DDDD-AAAAx.sbp, where DDDD and AAAA are the departure and arrival ICAO codes, and "x" is optional.

There can be only 1 character x -- 0-9 or A-Z or a-z, all fine. If there are more characters than 1 in x, then the CDU listing loses characters after the '-' in its list. I suspect therefore it also wouldn't match the Arrival ICAO if using both DDDD and AAAA to search.

Examples:
LEMD-LEIBS12 comes out as LEIDBS12, losing 3 characters after the - to allow for the 3 characters added at the end.
EGCC-EGGD2W comes out as EGCCGD2W, losing 2.
However
EGCC-EGGD2 comes out okay as EGCCEGGD2

So, please only add one character.

I would also ask for that character to be a number, 0 - 9, please. Or at least avoid N E S and W, so I can distinguish between the routes I generate with FliteStar which include SIDs and directional preferences thereby imposed, and those from vRoute.

Hope this helps,
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
06-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the explanation. This will be useful to Michal when he generates a flightplan name. I've posted a message on the vRoute thread pointing him to this thread and in particular, your post.

saabpilot
06-30-2011, 01:41 PM
Looking into my CDU/Plans folder I see the following:

All my CO routes (saved from the CDU) are in the "CFP" format and not readable as plain text.

Plus Two old routefiles dated 1999 delivered with PM and in SBP format (readable as plain text).
Last file is icaofile.txt - a textfile with ICAO code, lat/long and airport name all in plain text.

Ray Proudfoot
06-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Bjorn,

A rar file is like a zip file. It contains other files, compressed. I wouldn't expect the CDU to read that directly. It should probably be moved elsewhere.

saabpilot
06-30-2011, 01:54 PM
I have now put a note in PM:s own forum so Enrico maybe will answer himself :cool:
http://www.projectmagenta.com/forums/

edit: ... Ray, the .rar file did not open with Winzip or Winrar so I suspected it was something belonging to the routes.
Moved into my main PC and opened it so it was indeed a real (compressed) RAR file I might have made as backup at some point.

Bjorn

Peter Dowson
06-30-2011, 02:05 PM
All my CO routes (saved from the CDU) are in the "CFP" format and not readable as plain text.
Yes, you'd need to select the sbp option explicitly to get the text format ones.

Regards
Pete

saabpilot
07-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi Ray,

Any input from the Vroute people or Enrico yet ?

Best,
Bjorn

Ray Proudfoot
07-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi Bjorn,

I finally got a reply from Michal after a couple of hasteners and he will write the module when he returns from his holiday. Nothing from Enrico.

saabpilot
08-01-2011, 05:25 AM
Hi Ray,

Sounds good - we have to wait and see what Michal comes up with in maybe a month or two.
Not too much flying at the moment - soldering my Polish OH in +27 :-) 50% ready now.

Best,
Bjorn

Ray Proudfoot
08-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi Bjorn,

I hope you've finished your soldering because Michal has added SB2 (Project Magenta) to the plan saving option. I won't be able to test until Tuesday evening but perhaps you can try earlier and let him know.

The link is here. http://support.vroute.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1221&p=4374#p4374

saabpilot
08-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Ray,

Good news indeed.
The soldering status is now 65% ready :D , but I cannot access my simulator as the "hangar" is filled with cables for another 3 weeks.
I will of course look at the link you supplied and download any new build.

Edit: I downloaded Vroute Premium and tested the export to PM CDU via my LAN for a flight.
WORKED PERFECT :D
Will save a lot of time as no need to "retype" the route in the CDU, just export it.

P.S. Waypoint names will not show in ND until you have chosen a takeoff runway.

Best,
Bjorn

Ray Proudfoot
08-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Hi Bjorn,

Glad to hear the soldering is going well. :)

I tested last night and I agree with your comments. This will save a lot of time.

Peter Dowson
08-11-2011, 09:12 AM
The link is here. http://support.vroute.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1221&p=4374#p4374
Hi Ray,

That link takes me to the discussion about this, but I cannot find any link to the Beta to download. Can you help please?

Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
08-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi Pete,

There isn't anything to download as such. vRoute runs as an Application Reference if that means anything to you. It looks like a shortcut but links to the program presumably somewhere on Michal's server.

If you launch vRoute you should find the option under the Export tab and Export Format dropdown. It's the last entry - Squawkbox2 (Project Magenta).

Peter Dowson
08-11-2011, 02:23 PM
There isn't anything to download as such. vRoute runs as an Application Reference if that means anything to you. It looks like a shortcut but links to the program presumably somewhere on Michal's server.
Oh, right. I don't understand those things. I looked for an update item in the interface, but saw none either, and the version number seems to be the same as before.

If you launch vRoute you should find the option under the Export tab and Export Format dropdown. It's the last entry - Squawkbox2 (Project Magenta).
Okay, thanks. I'll look again, tomorrow.

Best Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
08-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Pete,

I'm running v2.0.7.6. Hopefully you'll have the same version.

Peter Dowson
08-12-2011, 05:24 AM
I'm running v2.0.7.6. Hopefully you'll have the same version.
Yes, downstairs! Just checked -- BUT 1.0.7.5 is the version in use upstairs, next to the cockpit. Only the one downstairs on my Development PC is getting updated. :-(

On the up-to-date one the SBP files generate fine. That might come in useful -- thanks for organising it with the author. As you know I generally use FliteMap, but it is interesting to see and use some of these real-world routes.

Now I need to work out how to get the installation upstairs updated. That's why I was looking for a "check for updates" button or menu item.

Best Regards
Pete

Ray Proudfoot
08-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I suspect you need to download v2 Pete. Maybe the old version you have upstairs doesn't have the update capability. Unless that was a typo and you have 2.0.7.5 upstairs?

You can download from here. http://www.vroute.net/content/view/79/52/

Peter Dowson
08-12-2011, 07:37 PM
I suspect you need to download v2 Pete. Maybe the old version you have upstairs doesn't have the update capability.
It appears the version 1.x.x.x is the non-Premium version. Seems I never installed my paid-for version upstairs!

I've downloaded the proper one now and got that working, but it was a devil of a job finding the right website to get it. Googling finds all sorts of pirated copies and hacks, but not the official site! Even the official review on AVSIM doesn't give the link, and the program itself is no help there either!

Anyway, I got it, eventually -- Thanks for your link but I got your reply too late! ;-)

Pete

Ray Proudfoot
08-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Hi Pete,

I just typed vRoute into Google and the oficial site was top of the list. I'm surprised you had so much trouble but at least you're up to date. Have fun! :)

joaquim
08-16-2011, 05:10 AM
Hi Bjorn,

You wrote:

Edit: I downloaded Vroute Premium and tested the export to PM CDU via my LAN for a flight.
WORKED PERFECT :D

I've been able to export the SBP format file from Vroute Premium to my PM CDU folder, and my CDU can find it in the CO Routes, but I've been unable to load it to the CDU.
Could you please tell me what exactly am I supposed to do (PM CDU successive key press procedure) in order to have it loaded?
Your kind help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Joaquim

saabpilot
08-16-2011, 06:54 AM
In the CDU - set your start airport.
Set runway in use.
Press co-flightplans - choose one - it will go into scratchpad - when back from the co-pln:s page press co-flightplan again to get it loaded.
That is all.

My sim is in the "service hangar" at the moment so cannot give specific PM buttons to press.

Best,
Bjorn

joaquim
08-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Thanks Bjorn, I've followed your instructions and all seems OK.
Regards
Joaquim