PDA

View Full Version : Setting overhead korry states

thjac
03-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Hello,

many pushbutton switches (korries) on the overhead panel have two states (on and off), for example the GEN-switches on the Elec-Panel (see FCOM). Now I'm asking me how to send these button states to the software, because there exist only one offset value (offset 66d2, value 75 for Version 16.3) for each pushbutton.

I assume, that it's necessary to use momentary switches instead of pushbutton switches or to synchronize button states with led status data coming from offset 66d3 in some way. Am I right?

Best regards,
Thomas

jeehell
04-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi,

I'm sorry, I've just noticed this post today, I didn't look in this part of the forum for quite some time.

First, there is a newer version of the software, whith new offsets allocations (B19.1).
Second,
I assume, that it's necessary to use momentary switches instead of pushbutton switches or to synchronize button states with led status data coming from offset 66d3 in some way. Am I right? you're absolutely right. With FSUIPC it's quite difficult to be more accurate than that.
If you use I/O cards from Opencockpit or FDS, it's possible to use pushbuttons out of the box though.

Sorry again for the delay in my answer...

JL

thjac
04-20-2011, 04:03 PM
No problem! Thanks for your confirmation and once again for your great piece of software.

Thomas