PDA

View Full Version : Throttletek 737 anyone have it

01pewterz28
01-29-2011, 09:40 PM
I am looking to see if anyone has this throttle how do you like it, any issues with it. How is construction of the throttle (solid, ok, so so, or junk) only reason I am asking I am in the market and I would like to stay under $1000 and this throttle plus the 767 (leaning toasted this throttle) look very nice. Does anyone have any videos of the throttle in use?

Thank you
Sean

BishBash
01-30-2011, 05:44 AM
Not Yet, but i took the plunge and mine will be ready in 4/6 weeks time.
regards
steve

01pewterz28
01-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Steve
Thanks for the reply please let us know what you think I am trying to hold out for the 767 one but not sure I can wait the 737 looks so good.

Sean

BishBash
02-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Steve
Thanks for the reply please let us know what you think I am trying to hold out for the 767 one but not sure I can wait the 737 looks so good.

Sean

Just had an email from Roberto at Throttletek,
Throttle will be en-route as from Monday,
hopefully recieve in a couple of weeks:D
regards
steve

01pewterz28
02-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Steve
Excellent please post lots of pics once you have it

Sean

BishBash
03-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Quick Update,

I recieved delivery of my throttletek quadrant last week and currently putting it through various test
flights,One part was damaged in transit and im just awaiting a replacement from Roberto and then i
will post a more in depth post with pics etc.

Thanks

Steve

daveaust
06-14-2011, 11:18 PM
I've had my 737 G-throttle for a while now and can't imagine taking off in fsx now without it at this point. Looks great, feels great, and price was great. Roberto is a great guy and keeps you updated on progress as he goes. I don't have a cockpit, just a desk with a few key components like the throttle and a homebrew yoke that will be replaced as soon as my ACE 737 Pro that's on order is finished. Oh also a few Goflight boxes- mcp pro, etc. I guess I may end up with a complete cockpit eventually at this rate (not really). With this stuff you can for sure control an airliner much easier than with that damn joystick and mouse. Anyway, I sometimes just stare at the TQ Roberto made because it is a thing of beauty to a electro-mech gadget geek like me. Call me weird but that's OK... dave

perryfincher
07-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Is this a good throttle?

I am not sure yet about spending this much plus custom fees in the US.

Is it worth the denero?

Thanks
Perry Fincher

tiburon
07-17-2011, 02:01 AM
I've had mine for a few months now and I love it. Yes it's a lot of money but the next best thing will set you back 2000 + dollars.
So totally worth it.

regards

Martin

BishBash
07-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Is this a good throttle?

I am not sure yet about spending this much plus custom fees in the US.

Is it worth the denero?

Thanks
Perry Fincher

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php/22539-My-Throttletek-737NG-Throttle

daveaust
07-17-2011, 10:45 AM
Like I said above, I love mine and I have a feeling if you buy one you will be glad you did in the end. I feel like you get many of the real world features and vibe without paying 2-3 grand (or more). I know it's not motorized but if you don't need that you are at least a few thousand bucks ahead. The money I saved went towards an ACE yoke I am currently waiting to be completed.
dave

perryfincher
07-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I have decided to take the plunge and sent an e-mail to Roberto to place an order.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me or attach a pic on how the throttle quadrant is recommended to be set in FS in key assignments and sensitivities.
I wanted to learn and read up on as much as possible while it is being built.

If possible, can anyone give me the complete dimensions of the throttle quadrant so that I can build a stand for it to sit on since my desk is small.

Thanks
Perry Fincher

tiburon
07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Roberto will send you a .pdf with all the information you want.