PDA

View Full Version : Can I ask a favour please?

No Longer Active
11-03-2010, 01:36 PM
As you may of seen on the main page of MC, there is a post regarding the up keep of mycockpit and the thousands of $'s it cost to keep MC up and running. I really think that it would be nice to give MyCockpit a boost financially to keep the running of mycockpit viable. Even if it is $10, dont forget that this is in dollars and a $10 donation is around 6 euro's. This is a tiny amount of money that could amount up and pay for the expensive costs required to manage and serve the website!

I know this posting is only a reflection of what Matt has posted on main page, but you can really make a difference and keep the running of this website up.

For a small donation the returns are huge, not just for the website, but for the information, data and reviews that keeps your sim what it is today. I cant thank MC enough for what it has taught me regarding my 'Cessna' sim and for the members I have met and traded information, parts and hardware. Without MC I would be just a joystick flyer and now have a full cockpit thanks to MC....

Anyway, as well as Matt, I personally would like to thank all those that have donated to MC both in terms of input and financially, lets see Mycockpit through this and keep the site high up on the map where it has always been....

Please, please donate, it means alot!

Thank you!

Alex

AK Mongo
11-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Even better, lets take responsibility here and now for supporting this place. I am in for $20.00 right now. Who is with me?

Reid

Later....
and done!

capetonian
11-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Donation sent. I hope more people follow suite...

Jordan Farmer
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Yup, $20 sent to a good cause :) Im glad to help, and always forget to put a bit 'in the 'kitty'!

Regards,

Jordan

Holclo
11-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Donation sent. Spend a big part of everyday on this site. Glad to help.
Bill

mondo50m
11-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Would love to help, but 16 months with no job prohibits it. Feel guilty about using the site now.

Milt

Matt Olieman
11-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Would love to help, but 16 months with no job prohibits it. Feel guilty about using the site now.

Milt

Don't feel guilty. We certainly understand your situation and it's understandable not everyone can donate. I certainly don't expect "ALL" to donate.

Whether you donate or not, everyone is welcome.

Matt Olieman

No Longer Active
11-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Wow, what a super response, my money went in too! I plead anyone to continue donating! Regardless of how much or little you have, just forum input alone helps others, excellent stuff! Keep it up! Alex!

No Longer Active
11-03-2010, 06:56 PM

Milt

Dont be silly Milt, you are a fantastic contributor to this website and its people like you that makes MC the excellent website it is today, a big thank you for your input at all time!

BishBash
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I will donate on next pay day,sorry fly engravity,cpflight and maplin electronics
took me for all i had this month.

I love this site because as you may have seen from my last post ref getting an old psu to
supply me 12v i didnt have a clue but thanks to Sean Nixon he has talked me through it., and even
Ian sissons offered to send me one all wired and ready.

I would have been completley stuck without the help from all at mycockpit.org.

Great site and thanks to all

Steve

No Longer Active
11-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi Steve, you mention Maplins LOL, Way over priced but blimmin handy! They take my money too lol!

MC welcomes any donation from you!

Cheers,

Alex

fsaviator
11-04-2010, 01:29 AM
Donation sent! Thanks for putting in the time for site. I know how much time it takes. ****, I can't even find time to update my own sites.

Warren

Wow... h**l is censored... sorry. Washing mouth out as we speak :p

Neil Hewitt
11-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Done. Happy to keep supporting the place on a semi-regular basis, it's a great resource and it would be a real shame to lose it.

NH

kermit
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Donation send,
It would be a real shame to lose a site like this,
just for a little fee.
greetz

No Longer Active
11-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Thank you Henk for your donations! Lets keep the donations coming, it all adds up!

Alex

JWS
11-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Please, please donate, it means alot!

Thank you!

Alex

Alex,

point taken.

JWS

peter1b1
11-13-2010, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=JWS;111995]Alex,

Alex,

I agree with you, this forum has helped me heaps over the last couple of years, just donated to help keep it running.

Thanks to all who contribute and support for your help (even if you don't know it!)

Peter

Matt Olieman
11-14-2010, 10:35 AM
When I say (write) this, I speak in behalf of all the people who use this site. I am grateful for those who came forward this month and donated to MyCockpit.org and am very appreciative of those new donors that donated this month. :) :) :)

The following is the count of donors for this month and year (as of this writing):

Starting donor # this month: 47
Year to date donor # (yesterday): 78
--------------------------------------
Total New donors (this month): 31

Total donors who donated this month: 41

============================
Some statistical data for this month, so far (ending 13 Nov 2010):

Number of visits: 43,229
Pages viewed: 1,084,806
Hits: 4,184,383

============================

I want you to know, I write to everyone that donates. Occasionally it takes a couple of day for me to get to it...... but normally I write within a hour. If you don't receive an email from my, please let me know and PM me.

Again, in behalf of all our MyCockpit.org community, I thank you. :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

No Longer Active
11-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi Matt,

Looking good so far, lets just keep up the loyal MC spirit and keep donations coming, for a small fee it goes a long way!

Thanks, Alex

AK Mongo
11-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the update Matt! Hope that they continue coming in.