PDA

View Full Version : Gauges being built.

No Longer Active
04-16-2010, 07:11 AM
I am building a few gauges at the weekend, and will be able to build the full Cessna engine cluster for someone. You will need a servo card to control all the gauges. However if someone is interested, please let me know.

The engine cluster will look something like this:

http://www.flightillusion.com/GSA-CEC.htm

But without the rings, I can put rings on the front at an additional cost (they aren't cheap).

If enough interest I will build a few of these modules, I am making one for myself this weekend so will post pictures first....good deal?

Kind Regards.

Alex

EDIT: Maybe able to do each gauge for £18 each or a special deal on 4 of them, Cessna fuel gauge only; which consists of laser engraved acrylic front ring on on clear backer with servo assembly and dual pointer, you design your own faceplates. This is so much cheaper than any other supplier, I will post pics when done and if anyone wishes to purchase them can let me know.

webitman
10-18-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi
Alex i am still waiting to see these pictures!!!, i was hopeing to get my hands on the special deal for four gauges.

Will you still proceed with them.

Paul

mondo50m
10-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Interested here.

Milt

Ronson2k9
10-18-2011, 08:27 PM
You mean this cluster.

GSA-CEC (http://www.flightillusion.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=ilvm_fly_admirable.tpl&product_id=71&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58)

webitman
10-18-2011, 08:38 PM
It very well could be, but not at that price.

Thanks for the Pic

Paul

AK Mongo
10-18-2011, 09:30 PM
You guys have really drug up an old one here!

Reid

No Longer Active
10-19-2011, 07:37 AM
This is indeed an old post.

I didn't have enough interest to be able to make these cost effective.

The supplier of the cnc'ing is no longer in service either.

Alex

webitman
10-19-2011, 07:07 PM
My appoligies alex.

I was just reading through some posts when i came across this one and thought to myself "I could do with them" and that would save a lot of work, but the main fact was the price you were hoping to offer, I think that blinkered me.

From now on I will check the dates on the threads before I post, put it down to my old age.

Paul

mondo50m
10-21-2011, 12:48 PM
So Alex, do you still have the CNC (DXF) files for the gauges that you were going to make? I would be interested in seeing if this could really get started. I have a CNC machine and would like to see if I could cut the parts needed. Nothing wrong with dragging up an old post if it has value in the community.

Milt