PDA

View Full Version : Phidgets for me!

Steve A
04-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Hello,
After watching Dave mackee(?) absolutely awesome videos on youtube i am decided on using 2 led64 and leobodnars buo836x cards for my new overhead.
My question is: using the fs2phidget program are most (737) addon aircraft compatible with this software like the pmdg, im using fs2004 and have a registered fsuipc.
Sorry if its been asked before, i did try and research this myself but i cant seem to find any info, I dont want to buy these and then find out i need pm systems or some other expensive avionics suite.

CocnutAir
04-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Steve,

Question really is: Are there FSUIPC offsets for add-ons? I use fs2004. Not familiar with pmdg, but I know there are resident experts who will chime in. I would also suggest having a look on FSUIPC forum. Also try getting hold of FSUIPC offset documentation. This is zipped up in the FSUIPC SDK, downloadable from Peter Dowon's web site.

Regards,
Alan

farrokh747
04-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi Steve = I use Phidgtes for much of my cockpit - the general rule is if the Offset is known, the function can be assigned and run in FS2Phidgets = Alan's new release of FS2P 5 lets you write your own logic for systems, freeing you from using PM Systems, etc - but you'll need the Offsets and the FCOM by your side - and lots of coffee

There isint an official release of PMDG offsets or SDK - there are some builders who have identified a few, but not in total - for the 737 (i have a 744) many builders use PMDG for the flight model, and PM for avionics and systems

another route is the one taken by Ian Sissons - http://www.737ng.co.uk/ -

hope this helps =

FC