PDA

View Full Version : Important announcement! 767 throttle

dodiano
01-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Hello to all costumers and friends:

First of all I want to wish you an Excellent new year and I hope that 2010 brings a lot of happy landings!

Regarding the 767 Throttle Quadrant! I have recently purchased a real 767 Throttle Quadrant Unit, This will enable me to make faithful replicas without the use of guessing and one million pictures from the net! The idea is to offer for the first time a Replica that it is going to be mechanically accurate as well as 1:1 in scale in all senses! We will be using Phil's panels which will give the units the final touch of realism!! I want to apologize to all of the persons that have been patiently waiting for the release of the 767 Throttle but this is going to change the way of how the final product is coming out!! Also the Idea is to keep the Price down this way!

Now on a personal note! Since the second of December we where informed about upgrades to Captain on my company. Not to the Airbus but to the EMBRAER E-190 and I was fortunate to be selected for my first command to the EMBRAER 190 having made my last flight on the A-320 January 1st 2010! I am very happy cause I am getting my first Left seat!

Throttletek will work normally and all orders will be fullfilled during my abscense for the training and I will answer emails as I regularlly do! Shipping will be made as always as soon as the unit are ready to ship!!

Once again a Happy 2010 and god bless you all!

Roberto

ryanf
01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Congratulations Roberto on your first command! I hope you won't be too sorry to leave the airbus. The E-190 looks like quite a nice jet also - no more side-stick though!

It would be nice to hear from you again once you get behind the wheel...(or yoke)

Also do you have any update on the Airbus throttle you were planning?

best of luck,
Ryan.

brianwilliamson
01-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Well done Roberto. I wonder if the 190 will barrel roll as well as the Airbus ??
It just seems like the other day when you got your first flight in the Airbus.
Regards...............Brian W.

Matt Olieman
01-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Well done Roberto. I wonder if the 190 will barrel roll as well as the Airbus ??
It just seems like the other day when you got your first flight in the Airbus.
Regards...............Brian W.

I agree with you Brian, it does seem like not long ago. Roberto is an amazing person and he deserves this fantastic promotion. I know he'll have fun with it. :) :) :) But he'll miss the A320, what do you think Brian?

Congratulations Roberto!!!!!

W9XE/Project777
01-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Congratulations Roberto on the move to the 190. Have been in them a few times and really like the plane. More responsibility will be coming with that I am sure.

Enjoy the promotion...:D

Westozy
01-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Congrats Roberto and a Happy New Year to you aswel! I'm impressed with the G737 unit, a good throttle at a great price!

Cheers, Gwyn

dodiano
01-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Thank you for your comments guys!! I hope everything goes well in the training... A lot of studying and work to do and I will surely miss the A-320 a lot it is a fine plane and my first Jet!!!

deering
01-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Congratulations on your upgrade Roberto.

Can we expect an E-190 throttle product from you in the near future? :grin:

dodiano
01-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Most Probable!!! It is a nice simple throttle of course it has autothrust and all that!!! But we'll try to do it! As well as the Airbus G-THROTTLE!

Regards

Roberto

01-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Hey Roberto, well done on your promotion Captain., remember the old saying, "when in the right seat and you look left you see another pilot, when in the left seat and you look left you see the window"!

Looking forward to the 767 TQ! Will match my real pedestal parts taht used to be yours!!

Regards

James

Drewsta
03-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey there Dodiano, congrats on the promotion and the release of those new 737 g units, you must be very proud! I am virtually busting at the seams with anticipation about this new 767 throttle quadrant. I read your previous post about the 767TQ and it's great news you are replicating from the real thing "Very Exciting". I can't help but ask how its coming along? Any sneek pics available to drool over? I understand with your current commitments that it will be some time before it's release.

Thanks again
Drewsta

dodiano
03-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi Drewsta,

The throttle quarant ( real unit ) is at my friend's home in Houston unfortunately my PIC upgrade training has taken most of my time! My idea is to have something ready by Summer! I will try to keep you posted here on mycockpit.org as much as I can on the progress of this project!

Regards,

Roberto

Drewsta
05-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Thanks for that reply mate :)

Viper90
05-22-2010, 01:37 AM
hello, that's a good news ;)

tonytor53
04-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Hello

Any follow-up on the CAD plans for the 767 throttle?
Thanks!

Sergio

dodiano
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM
There are no CAD plans available. Just the complete units.