PDA

View Full Version : go flight and fsuipc???

spiro
11-26-2009, 07:04 AM
hi all

i have got fsuipc registed and i am trying to get goflights p46 rotary switches and push buttons to interface with wilcos airbus volume 2
i ajust them in the goflight configuration as
1rtottary IAS
2 rottary HDG
3 rottary ALT
4 rottary V/S
theas are for the FCU
the speed and heading works ok but alt and v/s dont work so i got fsuipc regised i go to the buttons page once i turn the encorder it showes me that it works as 3 diffrent buttons 16,17,18, so fsuipc can see the movement
what and how do i go about makinig wilco use this input
i click on the fs box in fsuipc and assigin it to ap alltitude but nothing happens
can some one help out on how to get it working or how to assign that to my wilco
regards

Bjarne Horsbøl
11-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Hello

I use goflight RP48 myself.

Have you tried to use Goflights own software GFconfig to assign the encoders ?

Sometimes ... some payware aircraft don´t use all FS9´s shortcut´s for assignments.

Bjarne

spiro
11-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Dear Bjarne
i use fsx and yes i have tryed go flights softwere buy that is the problem
speed and heading work and on other wilco addon they work ok (pic 737)
but on the airbus they dont and i was thinking maybe fsuipc can help out

autocadplease
11-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Just because you have selected AP altitude doesn't mean that Wilco's aircraft will recognize it - it may be another offset. You could use the mouse macro to assign commands if they are not listed or if the offset is not available.

PDT 200
11-26-2009, 02:10 PM
If you use the mouse macro in FSUIPC, which works very well, you must delete any assignments to the module in the Go-Flight config utility and then save that setup. Name it something relevent. I've mapped the FS9 version of the Wilco/Feelthere ERJ-145 this way and it works great. However I have to open the Go-Flight config and load the saved file for the ERJ that I saved with most all modules set as "No Assignhment" This allows FSUIPC to handle all the button pushes that I mapped without conflict. If you find asignments in the GF config that work with the Airbus that's fine, you can assign them but leave blank any button assignments in the GF config that you need to assign using FSUIPC. Again save it with a relevent name. Best bet is to experiment until you find what works for you.
Regards,
Brian