PDA

View Full Version : cockpitsonic tq 737 problem

kozak737
11-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi,

I bought my t/q 737 everything is working fine, except the auto throttle, after 100 times calibration and they don't follow the power settings according to the FSX b737. They are not operated properly. I don't know what is going on. I suspect that there is problem of servo.

Can you give an idea for the problem?

Steve A
11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Hello Kozak, welcome.
I cant help you with your problem but i notice you are in Cyprus, Its good to see a fellow simmer in my vacinity. ;)

tom2
11-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Hi! Have you tried with FS9?

And you had no problems to calibrate the throttle?

Greetings
Tom

kozak737
11-11-2009, 01:39 AM
I have tried and the fs9 and it is the same.

tom2
11-11-2009, 05:23 AM
What do you mean with "everything works fine".
Please go a bit more in detail.

tom

kozak737
11-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Thank you for your interest.

I mean the throttle working, the only problem that I have is the A/T. When I engage the autothrottles they are moving very fast and they don't follow the engines properly. The cockpitsonic using its own program and you have to put values for the calibration. I did this one but still the problem exist.

tom2
11-11-2009, 06:38 AM
I have the same throttle. Just to be sure. You have also calibrate the servos,
not only the calibration for manuell flying? This are two different things....

Thomas

kozak737
11-11-2009, 07:03 AM
I did this one through the calibration program and it stills have this problem, there they are working ok, I mean when test them they are ok but when i try through fsx or fs9, they are working very fast up and down continuasly.

Kozak

tom2
11-11-2009, 08:42 AM
OK! That means that it can not be a problem with the tq or the servos, if they are working
correct in the calibration. Parking break ok - Speed brakes ok - Levers ok - Thrust reverse ok and Flaps ok.

If you are handling the plane correct - A/T on on the MCP - Autopilot engaged - Press the
two TO/GA buttons on the throttle - and then they go to fast, than i belive it is a problem with the flight model.
I would try it with pmdg and test if there is a difference.

I was flying with a default model from German Airlines VA and my throttles moved also very
fast. Since i have changed the model to pmdg, everything is ok. I guess because of the different Aircraft Configuration Files.

One question. How is it without the autothrottle (manuell flying)? Is everything ok then?

I had sometimes a problems with the connection. Please check that all the cables have the right connection. Special the two little cables where the parkingbrake light and the
servos are connected.

The only way is to check everything. I donīt belive that it is a problem with the tq, when
you are saying you have calibrate correctly and the tq is working correctly in the calibration programm.

Maybe you can post the values. So i can compare.....

Good luck!
Tom

kozak737
11-11-2009, 08:53 AM
How I understand I have entered high values. Today I decrease the values the one lever is working ok but the other still have problem. What i mean it has a problem. If you put lets say 30 in the minimum then the lever goes quickly to the high(when you test it) if you put 250 to the maximum it goes to the idle(when you test it). I tried with this values and working but again the second goes fast a litle and then start normally.

I suspect that the servo installed adversely or the wire.

Kozak

tom2
11-11-2009, 11:07 AM
I know that the calibration is not very easy.It needs passion.
I did it that way.
Bring both levers on the maximum and than press lower limits (first only lever 1).If the lever goes down complet it is ok. The same with lever 2.

Than lever 1+2 to the minimum position and press higher limits (first only lever 1). If the lever goes up complete it is ok.

When both of my levers where going complete up, i reduced the limits a bit, that the levers are about 5 mm from the maximum position. So i could fix the levers 1+2 on the same position. The same for the down positions. I hope you understand what i mean.

Because if both levers goes full up or down it is difficult to say, if they are working parallel and where is each limit.

I can only give you my values to compare, than you will see how different it is

Lower limit Upper limit

100 Speed Brake 512

53 Throttle1 171

255 Throttle2 130

I can only say, try and try and try..... but it will work for sure.

Tom

kozak737
11-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Thank you Tom,

Your advice sure will help. When i will do it, I will let you know.

Thak you again
Kozak

flightdeck
11-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I can second that, you have to insert the values for Engine No. 2 in reverse!

kozak737
11-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Of course you can, when I adverse the values for the second lever(min 30) the idle will run to the full and when I put to the max (255) then the run to the idle. The problem of the second lever when i test it for the maximum is working, when i test it for the idle the lever goes 3/4 of the idle. I suspect that something is wrong with servo.

Kozak

tom2
11-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Yes, that is exactly the same problem that i had. And the problem was, that the cable
from the cockpitsonicboard to the throttle was not really good connected. Believe me!

Please check the two cables, which are for the parkingbrake light and the one which gives the power for the servos!

Tom