PDA

View Full Version : panel push buttons qestion

spiro
10-24-2009, 03:17 PM
hi all if some one could explane somthing for me i cant understand how small tackel switches (that are used in the fmc)the plastic cap that are made for the push button that writes the function ex. loc ap and so on how do thay stay in place with out falling out the only panel i have is go flight rotary and push switch as i see them thay lock on to the swithch is this how the panels on the fcu and efis from supplyers like open cockpits and hispapales work do thay lock on to the tackel switch ???? this may sound stupid but i can not understand it
if any one from there panels has close up photos of how they conect with out falling out can you please shere them with me so i can under stand and get into
spirit!!!!:wink:

No Longer Active
10-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Hi as for dimensions of the switches, I will look into that for you as mine are not exact...as soon as I have calibrated the CAD drawing you have sent me, then I will indeed email you soon and send you some drawings....

The answer to your switch cap problem is:

http://alexpilot.50g.com/switchcover.jpg

Kind Regards,

Alex

spiro
10-24-2009, 04:15 PM
thanks alex i get it the button cover has an edge that dose not let it fall out from the panel and the switches board holds in place i get it know thas what i was thinking but was not shure thank mate;)