PDA

View Full Version : BU0836X problem

Polle
10-17-2009, 04:50 AM
Hello from Denmark. I`m new in this forum. I`ve just bought the usb joystick card BU0836X, and it works very well. But I have one problem. When I scroll through the list of buttons that can be assigned, several buttons are missing. For ex. I cant find the button to start the APU. Is there a way to add this button in the scroll list?
Polle

ian@737ng.co.uk
10-17-2009, 05:50 AM
hello polle.......
the card is not at fault here, the problem is that there is no assignment available to you for the function you want to achieve. in your case, the APU start.
you do not say where you are trying to find the assignment nor which aircraft you are working with.
so, if you have a registered version of FSUIPC, you can record a mouse macro for the APU start function and then assign it to the button or switch you are wanting to use.
pete goes into detail about recording macro's in the FSUIPC manual which comes as part of the FSUIPC download.
if you can give us a little more information, we can see if we can help you further.
good luck anyway......
regards ... ian

Polle
10-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Hello again. Thank you for the help. After having read the FSUIPC manual I have solved the problem.
Regards: Polle