PDA

View Full Version : Custom Aircraft Paint..

Ronson2k9
10-07-2009, 11:49 AM
May not be an appropriate place for this but I'm thinking why not?? Anyway to go along with my simpit I created a custom paint for the C206. Based on a real world paint with a custom N-Number.. hehe

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp244/Ronson2k3/Cessna%20T206H/CessnaT206H_N164RF.jpg

It's also my first ever aircraft repaint. So if there are any hints you can let me in on feel free.

I'm also curious if any others out there especially in the GA area have a similar custom painted aircraft ... That is not a C206 but there own aircraft custom painted for the flight sim..

Geremy Britton
10-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Looks great :)

LOL I Know what AlexJay will be thinking looking at that. Give it a week you'll be seeing an AlexJay Livery on the side of his sim cessna ;)

No Longer Active
10-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi Ron,

Your repaint looks good, its nice picture of your aircraft!

Repaints to me is another hobby all together for me...so i'll just keep to sim building..... and leave repaints to the experts and those that enjoy doing it!

Good Luck!

Ronson2k9
10-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks guys..

It's my first ever repaint so it's a new realm for me too. I was thinking of the cockpit as well doing that over to the way I want it to be so that when I'm moving about in views perhaps the same as the one I'm sitting in.. The paint is mostly for VATSIM times so that others will know me by N-number but I thought I would go the extra step and do the paint too.. hehe

Kerbo
10-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Looks great!