PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Sim

Steve A
10-04-2009, 05:23 AM
I just removed my seat, pedestal and yoke mount. OMG what a mess, dust, dirt, grime and unidentified foodstuff everywhere :roll:

I was planning on some modifications, fitting a new goflight module, changing the yoke mount to emulate Steve Everson's idea and getting started on the throttle mod.

It looks like i'll be cleaning instead :mrgreen:
Anyone got any tips on keeping your flightdeck clean.

Geremy Britton
10-04-2009, 06:26 AM
When you start then engines link it up to a vacuum cleaner. It'll double up on engine noise too ;) LOL

dnoize
10-04-2009, 06:40 AM
To make your sim as real as possible it should be dirty !

Real flightdecks are a mess: coffee staints, bread crumbs, dust, fungus and lots of other stuff i dont want to know about.

:-)

Stef

Matt Olieman
10-04-2009, 08:31 AM
To make your sim as real as possible it should be dirty !

Real flightdecks are a mess: coffee staints, bread crumbs, dust, fungus and lots of other stuff i dont want to know about.

:-)

Stef.

And the panels should be all scratched up and different colors. Oh, and the panels don't match.

That should make it real :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Geremy Britton
10-04-2009, 08:33 AM
And the panels should be all scratched up and different colors. Oh, and the panels don't match.

That should make it real :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

ah right, i'll pass that idea onto phil then shall i Matt LMFAO

;)

Steve A
10-04-2009, 08:47 AM
:shock: :mrgreen:Nothing matches in mine. So flying a trash can is the key to ultimate realism :mrgreen:

mkitch
10-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I dont eat in mine but I do smoke, ashes find their ways into some tiny areas and the smell of smoke is awful in electronics.

phil744
10-04-2009, 01:25 PM
And the panels should be all scratched up

You want me to do that to yours?;)