PDA

View Full Version : Throttle Knob orders

Padraig
07-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi,

I am very sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused by this mishap of major delay of the product I intended to ship to yourselves.

I became ill in the last 2 years in which I thought at the time, I wasn't going to be affected seriously. Time progressed, and I got very ill and had to be hospitalised for quite some time. I have only got better in the last three months to a point as to I could get back into the workshop again.

I have lots of boxes without labels to be sent to customers that did not leave the production area since my sickness.

I have been informed that I have lost shares with paypal over this dispute with other people, in which I currently do not know who was the client. My payal account was terminated in the process in which I don't know why as, because they deducted the amount owed to refunds from my account/bank account.

If you have not received your product and have not asked for a refund, please inform me and I can add you to the list of shipping out the product ASAP.

I hope you can understand the situation, I never intended for this to actually happen the way it did, and hopefully give some leniency here. I am very embarrested over my situation and illness.

Please let me know, what you decide what you wish to do.

Kind regards

Padraig

Jackpilot
07-28-2009, 05:27 PM
That's a surprise for the least!!!
Check your pm.
Jack

autocadplease
07-28-2009, 05:30 PM
You are making things good - that's what matters. I hope your health is OK.

mpl330
07-28-2009, 05:34 PM
:shock: Blimey!
Hope you are back to full health now.
You have PM...

Cheers
Mike

Padraig
07-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I also wish to also apologise, to all of the Mycockpit staff, and also to Ian for this mishap. I honestly had the best intentions for everything. I haven't called Ian, or Mycockpit over my illness, over being embarrassed over the situation. I have made good friends and companionship in which I hope to renew over a period of time.

Also in the future, I will only take order for when I actually have the product made and ready for shipment. People can back order without payment to secure their payment, when I can hopfully get my trader status back with Mycockpit.org once I have fulfilled my back log of orders.

Kind regards

Padraig

Geremy Britton
07-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Wow, amazing. I would have never expected this. I will look forward to hearing your customers who have been unhappy with your disappearence to say the least finally satisfied with the product they ordered probably over a year ago.

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a fast recovery however it would be appreciated by customers, members, an staff if you could let particularly your customers know that you are away or going to be away for a while.

Regards

Padraig
07-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Wow, amazing. I would have never expected this. I will look forward to hearing your customers who have been unhappy with your disappearence to say the least finally satisfied with the product they ordered probably over a year ago.

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a fast recovery however it would be appreciated by customers, members, an staff if you could let particularly your customers know that you are away or going to be away for a while.

Regards

Thanks for your input in this thread, My being away for some time in sort, which I had not alot of control over was bad. I notice people her have input with their wives and so on here on this forum, but really my venture here with MC has some what been my own doing, no wives in my own work. I like to keep my affairs to my own. Currently I have no wife or anybody in this industry which can come onto such a technical forum and explain such things. I am a one man band when it comes to this line of work!

Sorry for not getting somebody to actually come and say, "one of my family members is not well and is critically in hospital."

But evey one to their own opinion I gather.

As regarding the actual product that I did produce was of somewhat of great quality, some members actually got their product and posted here on the forums, inculding Ian, and other normal users which going by their posts, that they where very happy with it. You'll see, there is a few that are high renowned here, that have this product and are every happy with it.

Thanks for your reply Gez.

Philb737
07-28-2009, 08:08 PM
I was the first to order your TQ and selector knobs!!! Can you make sure that I'm on your first shipping order list .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!

Padraig
07-28-2009, 08:25 PM
I was the first to order your TQ and selector knobs!!! Can you make sure that I'm on your first shipping order list .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!

I gather you mean the knobs that were created for the dual conectric knobs by the manufacturer "ALPS" This I will have to put on hold, or I can refund your money for this set/s. I will have this line up and running very soon, but if you cannot wait, then I am happy to offer a refund to you. As in regards the Boeing quadrant knobs, I can ship these out to you with no problems, but if you wish to wait for the other knobs you have paid for, then that is ok. Just a note, I have been working on better knobs for the ALPS's dual concentric encoders.

There is also a note, that I am wondering about: You stated that you were the first to order the knobs, some how I am misunderstanding this, as when I was at good health, I remember sending out knobs to people that ordered from me firstly, they have actually received these so I am wondering, why havent you? if you were the first? but its ok, I shall send these out to you very promptly either ways, excluding the dual encoder knobs, if you have any questions regarding your past order, please then let me know. Thank you

Kind regards

Padraig

ian@737ng.co.uk
07-29-2009, 12:38 AM
padraig.......
why ever didin't you call me or get someone else to explaining your situation. when you just disappeared off radar, people automatically think the worst, it's quite natural.
however, now knowing your circumstances, i feel better knowing that you are OK and i'm very happy to see you back here to rectify the situation. good man. welcome back.
rgds ... ian

Philb737
07-29-2009, 05:27 AM
I can assure you that I did not receive any package from you or your company. Plz, make sure that I get a full refund for any back order dual conectric knobs!
Here we go again, The clock is ticking, July 29 ,2009 2:26AM ..........................

Matt Olieman
07-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Padraig, good to hear from you and glad you are going to make things right.

I too am one of the first that ordered, but never received the product. I don't want a refund, I prefer the product.

Best Regards,
Matt Olieman

mterm
07-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Padraig,
Like everyone else I thought the worst. I am glad to hear that you are doing well.

Mark

Philb737
07-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Can I please get a tracking number for the TQ knobs? Am I going to receive a refund on the back order knobs?

Padraig
07-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Padraig,
Like everyone else I thought the worst. I am glad to hear that you are doing well.

Mark

Thank you for your kind words, I have your order now ready for shipping tomorrow evening.

And, thank you for everything also in the past !

Melnato
07-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Same here Patrick...no TQ knobs ever arrived...would still like to fit them
to my TQ...

Nat

mterm
07-31-2009, 08:19 AM
I think what happened with Padraig was unfortunate for him and the people that purchased his product. We sit at our computers and type back and forth but very few of us actually have personal relationships with the people we talk to. If something happens to one of us and we have no way of informing the people we are dealing with what has happened we tend draw our own conclusions. So when someone tries to get a business off the ground making parts and selling them here and then disappears we all think the worst, we’ve been duped. Padraig could have remained missing or got a new email address and blended back in to this forum under a new name and nobody would have known the difference. But he didn’t he came back and explained what happened and is trying to make it right. I commend him for that and I am happy to see the support he is receiving here.

Matt Olieman
07-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Maybe I'm going off topic here a bit, but mterm brings up a very true point. I've experienced many times a friendship online and that person just disappears never knowing what happened to them. Actually it's quite disturbing.

Most of us hide behind our User Name (UN),(Handle) and never know the real person behind that name. There is opportunity here in your profile to write about your self so we can get the know the person behind the "Handle." The other thing, do as I did, use your real name for a UN.

Pick a contact person here, so that a friend or family member can get in touch with in case you may be absent for a while from the site, then they can let our FS building family know what is going on.

A recent example, not only I experience this, but many of you, is the disappearance of Michael Carter. Through many efforts of fellow builders, I found his neighbor and called to find out he was alright, but never found out why he decided to disappear from here. I think it's sad, when someone becomes part of our family and suddenly is gone without explanation.

Well, just some food for thought. It's up to you, I guess :)

Matt Olieman

ivar hestnes
07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
I am also waiting fo my TQ knob set. So If you can ship to me it will be nice. I prefere parts rather than refund:).

Padraig
07-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for the support, and also thank you to the people that PM'ed me. I have PM`ed the people that I have not gotten their address from.

Looking forward to your reply.

Also, Micheal I knew quite well from here "Mr Boeing 727", a very talented, intelligent man. Sorry to hear about his disappearance. I am sure he will be back at some point.

Padraig
08-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Just an update guys. I said, that I would post them on Monday, I have just realised that Monday here is a Holiday. So its Tuesday instead!

Sorry about that.

mpl330
08-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Quick update guys - received mine in the post today. Apart from a bit of 'black' bleed/smudge on the speed brake they are actually nice pieces!

Cheers
Mike

Padraig
08-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Quick update guys - received mine in the post today. Apart from a bit of 'black' bleed/smudge on the speed brake they are actually nice pieces!

Cheers
Mike

Glad to see you received them, I try my best to paint them, but sometimes it can prove hard. I use 0.2mm grade brush with black acrylic paint which dries pretty fast, This can hinder perfect finishes at times.

In the future, if I manfacture more, I might not actually paint them, I might leave this up to the builder to finish them. These knobs have been molded from the real aircraft pieces.

Either way, thanks for letting us know that you received them.

mpl330
08-04-2009, 04:04 PM
I can totally understand how hard this is to paint!
It must take a steady hand.

Cheers
Mike

Matt Olieman
11-18-2009, 08:04 AM
Who did not get their throttle knobs from Paidraig? Please PM me.